Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jazmine Sullivan- Love Me Back

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Jazmine Sullivan- Love Me Back Empty
PostSubject: Jazmine Sullivan- Love Me Back   Jazmine Sullivan- Love Me Back Icon_minitimeWed 15 Dec 2010, 7:33 pm

I know I'm not the only R&B fan in this forum, for those who are I highly recommend Jazmine Sullivan's sophomore effort "Love Me Back". Her first album "Fearless" is a classic IMO and the best R&B album of the last two years IMO.

If you haven't heard her first album, I recommend checking out both of them. Love Me Back is 4.5 stars easily. A perfect album to play when smashing your woman. She has an amazing voice and the album has excellent production. Any R&B fan should own these joints.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Jazmine Sullivan- Love Me Back   Jazmine Sullivan- Love Me Back Icon_minitimeWed 15 Dec 2010, 7:51 pm

I've gotta cop this joint KJ....I own her first joint and I have that one @ 4.25 stars...it was pretty dope

I picked up that new Faith Evans cd and that was a dope one man (4.5 stars)

I also still have to cop that new Donell Jones too...I've heard good things about that one as well
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jazmine Sullivan- Love Me Back   Jazmine Sullivan- Love Me Back Icon_minitimeWed 15 Dec 2010, 7:59 pm

D.Powell wrote:
I've gotta cop this joint KJ....I own her first joint and I have that one @ 4.25 stars...it was pretty dope

I picked up that new Faith Evans cd and that was a dope one man (4.5 stars)

I also still have to cop that new Donell Jones too...I've heard good things about that one as well

If you have Fearless at 4.25, I'm sure you'll rate this at least 4 stars.

I liked Faith's first couple albums, but haven't really dug her since then. You like it better than Fearless though? I'll DL it although I doubt I'll rate it as high as Fearless.

I've heard good things about Donnell's album too, I'll download it before buying.

Back to top Go down
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

PostSubject: Re: Jazmine Sullivan- Love Me Back   Jazmine Sullivan- Love Me Back Icon_minitimeWed 15 Dec 2010, 8:44 pm

I'll check this out. I've been in more of a slow jam mood lately than anything.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/TheFakeJustinLinker
Wayne
One in a Million
Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Jazmine Sullivan- Love Me Back   Jazmine Sullivan- Love Me Back Icon_minitimeWed 15 Dec 2010, 10:32 pm

I like Ms. Sullivan, and not just for her looks either. I may check this out also.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jazmine Sullivan- Love Me Back   Jazmine Sullivan- Love Me Back Icon_minitimeWed 15 Dec 2010, 11:38 pm

Wayne wrote:
I like Ms. Sullivan, and not just for her looks either. I may check this out also.

Yeah she's thick and fine, and very talented. Check out both her albums Wayne, you won't be disappointed.

I think you'd dig it too Linker.
Back to top Go down
Highsmith
Smells Like Roses...
Highsmith

PostSubject: Re: Jazmine Sullivan- Love Me Back   Jazmine Sullivan- Love Me Back Icon_minitimeThu 16 Dec 2010, 9:45 pm

I like the 1st one better but this one is definitely worth checking out. Co sign on the latest Faith and Donell Jones' CDs also. If you liked their earlier CDs then you will like their 2010 releases.
Chrisette Michele's new release is pretty good as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jazmine Sullivan- Love Me Back   Jazmine Sullivan- Love Me Back Icon_minitimeThu 16 Dec 2010, 11:56 pm

Highsmith wrote:
I like the 1st one better but this one is definitely worth checking out. Co sign on the latest Faith and Donell Jones' CDs also. If you liked their earlier CDs then you will like their 2010 releases.
Chrisette Michele's new release is pretty good as well.

I liked the first Jazmine album better too, but this one is dope. I liked Chrisette's first album so I'll check out her new one too.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Jazmine Sullivan- Love Me Back   Jazmine Sullivan- Love Me Back Icon_minitimeSat 18 Dec 2010, 6:06 am

Still gotta cop both albums....Shaking My Head

Any y'all peep Melanie Fiona 'The Bridge'? That album was jamming, was really impressed. Janelle MonĂ¡e 'The ArchAndroid' is also really dope, those two are probably my favorite female R&B albums from the last couple years. Maxwell 'BLACKsummers'night', Bilal 'Airtight's Revenge', and Aloe Blacc 'Good Things' are my top 3 R&B albums, with 'Good Things' being my favorite, from the last couple years.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jazmine Sullivan- Love Me Back   Jazmine Sullivan- Love Me Back Icon_minitimeSat 18 Dec 2010, 2:00 pm

That Maxwell album came out last year, but it is indeed dope.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Jazmine Sullivan- Love Me Back   Jazmine Sullivan- Love Me Back Icon_minitimeSat 18 Dec 2010, 3:24 pm

Hence why I said the last couple years.
Back to top Go down
Highsmith
Smells Like Roses...
Highsmith

PostSubject: Re: Jazmine Sullivan- Love Me Back   Jazmine Sullivan- Love Me Back Icon_minitimeSat 18 Dec 2010, 6:41 pm

Yeah cosign on that Bilal. "Airtight Revenge" is nice. I have 1st Born Second but I still haven't been able to find Love For Sale.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jazmine Sullivan- Love Me Back   Jazmine Sullivan- Love Me Back Icon_minitimeSun 19 Dec 2010, 3:54 pm

The Ne-Yo album is pretty tight as well.
Back to top Go down
Highsmith
Smells Like Roses...
Highsmith

PostSubject: Re: Jazmine Sullivan- Love Me Back   Jazmine Sullivan- Love Me Back Icon_minitimeSun 13 Mar 2011, 1:16 am

Have any of you all checked out the Marsha Ambrosius CD yet? It's definitely worth checking out if you liked the 2 Floetry CDs.
Back to top Go down
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

PostSubject: Re: Jazmine Sullivan- Love Me Back   Jazmine Sullivan- Love Me Back Icon_minitimeSun 13 Mar 2011, 1:40 am

I've always wondered about Marsha and Floetry. I never checked out their albums. I heard Marsha on tons of guest appearances (Game, Nas, Busta, etc.) and she can sing pretty good. I may check her and Floetry out.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/TheFakeJustinLinker
Highsmith
Smells Like Roses...
Highsmith

PostSubject: Re: Jazmine Sullivan- Love Me Back   Jazmine Sullivan- Love Me Back Icon_minitimeSun 13 Mar 2011, 2:42 pm

I would say the 1st Floetry CD is better but both of them are pretty good. I would check the first one out before I purchase this solo CD since you haven't checked out the Floetry CDs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jazmine Sullivan- Love Me Back   Jazmine Sullivan- Love Me Back Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jazmine Sullivan- Love Me Back
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: Hip Hop Discussion :: Reviews-
Jump to: