Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anyone remembe this gem?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jack of Spades
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
Jack of Spades

Anyone remembe this gem? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone remembe this gem?   Anyone remembe this gem? Icon_minitimeTue 28 Dec 2010, 11:31 am

Anyone remembe this gem? Steady10

Anyone remember this? A very slept on LP from a very dope emcee from Philly (who's currently serving a life sentance).

Amazon rating: 4.75 stars, but IMO it's definately a 5 star album.

If you remember this one, please comment.
Back to top Go down
PKT
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: Anyone remembe this gem?   Anyone remembe this gem? Icon_minitimeTue 28 Dec 2010, 4:14 pm

Steady is the guy who was robbing bank with Cool C right? No one ever mentions him in anywhere.

I have only one album from him ''Let the hustlers play''. I should check out that ''Going steady'' too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone remembe this gem?   Anyone remembe this gem? Icon_minitimeTue 28 Dec 2010, 4:54 pm

LOl....Ol Steady B was str8 but I never heard any of his albums nor did I ever really want too. Him and Cool C are locked up with them football numbers.

And they must had a loooow budget for models back then. I hope she did the cover for free...lol.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Anyone remembe this gem?   Anyone remembe this gem? Icon_minitimeTue 28 Dec 2010, 6:38 pm

Bring the Beat Back and What's My Name? are two of my favorite 80s hip-hop albums. Let the Hustlers Play is so-so. I never heard Going Steady.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone remembe this gem?   Anyone remembe this gem? Icon_minitimeTue 28 Dec 2010, 7:17 pm

I had this on cassette a long time ago and remember liking it, but Bring The Beat Back is better IMO.
Back to top Go down
Jack of Spades
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
Jack of Spades

PostSubject: Re: Anyone remembe this gem?   Anyone remembe this gem? Icon_minitimeWed 29 Dec 2010, 9:43 am

KRob TheRapGod wrote:
LOl....Ol Steady B was str8 but I never heard any of his albums nor did I ever really want too. Him and Cool C are locked up with them football numbers.

And they must had a loooow budget for models back then. I hope she did the cover for free...lol.

Yeah, I always thought she looked like a dude in drag. Album is still good tho.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone remembe this gem?   Anyone remembe this gem? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone remembe this gem?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: Hip Hop Discussion :: Old Skool Hip Hop-
Jump to: