Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fake accounts on Youtube

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

Fake accounts on Youtube Empty
PostSubject: Fake accounts on Youtube   Fake accounts on Youtube Icon_minitimeTue 04 Jan 2011, 1:36 pm

Ofcourse a major site like Yiutube is gonna have fake accounts but its gotten out of control. I was checking that one fuckin' wack ass rapper Wiz Khalif and reading the comments and there were nothing but simple text saying "Wiz is a beast" "Taylor Gang for Life". His crappy songs are getting alot of hits. I made my usual critique of pop-bopperism and is replied by your typical remarks like "Hatin' ass bitch". So I click on this guys profile and it was nothing. He had no picture, no prolife, just a screen name and only had 12 video viewd. I began clicking on random accounts and a lot were the same thing. I remember a while ago when you viewed the comments on a commercial rapper's video you'd read an array of different opinions ranging from "This guy sucks" to "Hes a beast!". Not anymore. I viewed Wiz, Lil Wayne, Drake, ect, and they all have simple 4 letter text saying something positive by "ghost" accounts. I wreckon once Vevo and advertisers took over YouTube there has been fraudalent shit going on to boost rapper's buzz. One poster even responded to me by stating "Look at how many views he's [Wix Khalif] is getting, the people have spoken".......hmmmmm

Back to top Go down
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

PostSubject: Re: Fake accounts on Youtube   Fake accounts on Youtube Icon_minitimeWed 05 Jan 2011, 12:04 am

All you need to do is to convince folks that everybody is looking at it. Modern day Jedi mind Tricks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fake accounts on Youtube   Fake accounts on Youtube Icon_minitimeWed 05 Jan 2011, 2:42 am

That's interesting, and makes sense as to why some people get shine vs other rappers who deserve it more. The same goes toward actors, movies, and any other form of entertainment. I've wondered why really good artists get looked over, while some fool with a song, dance, a mediocre story, and zero talent gets the deal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fake accounts on Youtube   Fake accounts on Youtube Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fake accounts on Youtube
Page 1 of 1