Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fuck Fat Joe!

Go down 
+2
Laced With Slang
Dang! Trotter
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

Fuck Fat Joe! Empty
PostSubject: Fuck Fat Joe!   Fuck Fat Joe! Icon_minitimeWed 05 Jan 2011, 7:19 pm

Man, I was suckered into copping that Darkside album cause consensus states it was Joe returning back to his roots. But I was never a FatJoe fan to begin with so I had no business copping this in the first place. Oh well, 8.99 at BESTBUY. Its not like BB carries that 60 Second Assassin album I always wanted. reading the back i shouldn't known this wouldn't be an underground triumph, especially with cameos from Trey songs, Lil Wayne, and Young Jeezy. But to be honest the album isn't half bad , if youre a joe fan you'll like it but I had one gripe that killed the al;bum for me--it was the song Kilo. This song was a direct rip from Ghostface's song of the same title he released on his FishScale album. Joe even uses the same sample were you hear that lady voice saying " all around the world a kilo is a major" Wow. Why would Joey crack fragrantly bite stark's song like that? The song sound so similar you'd think its a remix. I wonder if Joey talked it over with Ghost before hand, cause if not like Ghost states, he's a sharknigga.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

Fuck Fat Joe! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck Fat Joe!   Fuck Fat Joe! Icon_minitimeWed 05 Jan 2011, 7:45 pm

havent heard this album yet but i lost all faith in the fat man. If he gets back and does a DITC album ill be happy though, i might track this down once it ends up for 1 cent or something
Back to top Go down
Wayne
One in a Million
Wayne

Fuck Fat Joe! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck Fat Joe!   Fuck Fat Joe! Icon_minitimeWed 05 Jan 2011, 9:43 pm

This album was pretty good IMO. It was his best since Jealous One's Still Envy.
Back to top Go down
Highsmith
Smells Like Roses...
Highsmith

Fuck Fat Joe! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck Fat Joe!   Fuck Fat Joe! Icon_minitimeThu 06 Jan 2011, 2:10 am

I noticed that when I listened to this as well. It's not like Fat Joe has never heard Fishscale.
Back to top Go down
Jack of Spades
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
Jack of Spades

Fuck Fat Joe! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck Fat Joe!   Fuck Fat Joe! Icon_minitimeSat 08 Jan 2011, 7:37 pm

I never heard the new album, but I gave up on Fat Joe ever since he put Nelly on a track. He's a fuckin' weak emcee! Even his 50 cent diss sucked.

Showbiz should give him his pink slip!
Back to top Go down
Jack of Spades
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
Jack of Spades

Fuck Fat Joe! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck Fat Joe!   Fuck Fat Joe! Icon_minitimeWed 02 Mar 2011, 8:22 pm

Bump
Back to top Go down
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

Fuck Fat Joe! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck Fat Joe!   Fuck Fat Joe! Icon_minitimeWed 02 Mar 2011, 10:12 pm

I hear his new album is supposed to be pretty good. I just haven't made an effort to hear a Fat Joe album since All Or Nothing
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/TheFakeJustinLinker
Sponsored content

Fuck Fat Joe! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck Fat Joe!   Fuck Fat Joe! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fuck Fat Joe!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: Hip Hop Discussion :: Reviews-
Jump to: