Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GUR Tourney Round 1: Gift Of Gab vs. EL-P (B2)

Go down 
+6
arokone
KJ Styles
parker lewis
T. Myers
Laced With Slang
Tic706
10 posters

Gift Of Gab vs. EL-P
Gift Of Gab
GUR Tourney Round 1: Gift Of Gab vs. EL-P (B2) Vote_lcap27%GUR Tourney Round 1: Gift Of Gab vs. EL-P (B2) Vote_rcap
 27% [ 3 ]
EL-P
GUR Tourney Round 1: Gift Of Gab vs. EL-P (B2) Vote_lcap73%GUR Tourney Round 1: Gift Of Gab vs. EL-P (B2) Vote_rcap
 73% [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 11

AuthorMessage
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

GUR Tourney Round 1: Gift Of Gab vs. EL-P (B2) Empty
PostSubject: GUR Tourney Round 1: Gift Of Gab vs. EL-P (B2)   GUR Tourney Round 1: Gift Of Gab vs. EL-P (B2) Icon_minitimeSun 09 Jan 2011, 11:11 pm

GUR Tourney Round 1: Gift Of Gab vs. EL-P (B2) Gift-of-gab-400a052107

vs.

GUR Tourney Round 1: Gift Of Gab vs. EL-P (B2) El-p2
Back to top Go down
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

PostSubject: Re: GUR Tourney Round 1: Gift Of Gab vs. EL-P (B2)   GUR Tourney Round 1: Gift Of Gab vs. EL-P (B2) Icon_minitimeSun 09 Jan 2011, 11:38 pm

Gift Of Gab.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: GUR Tourney Round 1: Gift Of Gab vs. EL-P (B2)   GUR Tourney Round 1: Gift Of Gab vs. EL-P (B2) Icon_minitimeSun 09 Jan 2011, 11:39 pm

El-Producto
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: GUR Tourney Round 1: Gift Of Gab vs. EL-P (B2)   GUR Tourney Round 1: Gift Of Gab vs. EL-P (B2) Icon_minitimeMon 10 Jan 2011, 12:15 am

El-P
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: GUR Tourney Round 1: Gift Of Gab vs. EL-P (B2)   GUR Tourney Round 1: Gift Of Gab vs. EL-P (B2) Icon_minitimeMon 10 Jan 2011, 1:26 am

I'm voting for El-P. I really hate to vote Gab out. He's actually a much better emcee.

I'll Sleep When You're Dead is just too good.
Back to top Go down
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: GUR Tourney Round 1: Gift Of Gab vs. EL-P (B2)   GUR Tourney Round 1: Gift Of Gab vs. EL-P (B2) Icon_minitimeMon 10 Jan 2011, 1:32 am

Not a huge fan of either but I can stand to listen to El-P so he wins.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: GUR Tourney Round 1: Gift Of Gab vs. EL-P (B2)   GUR Tourney Round 1: Gift Of Gab vs. EL-P (B2) Icon_minitimeMon 10 Jan 2011, 1:42 am

Really?

KJ...you can stand to listen to El-P over Gab? That's ridiculous. You've been around here for years now...there is no way in hell you're telling me that El-P fits your M.O. more than Gift of Gab.

That's some ignorant, spiteful, hating shit right there. The only fucking reason you're saying it is because Powell doesn't like him. And, really, Powell definitely would've liked him if he found out about him under different circumstances.

Be open-minded, KJ. Thnk for yourself.

Don't even answer mad, either. You know I'm right.
Back to top Go down
arokone
Jazz Fiend
arokone

PostSubject: Re: GUR Tourney Round 1: Gift Of Gab vs. EL-P (B2)   GUR Tourney Round 1: Gift Of Gab vs. EL-P (B2) Icon_minitimeMon 10 Jan 2011, 1:55 am

I really like both artist but my vote goes to Gift of gab..

Peace
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: GUR Tourney Round 1: Gift Of Gab vs. EL-P (B2)   GUR Tourney Round 1: Gift Of Gab vs. EL-P (B2) Icon_minitimeMon 10 Jan 2011, 3:38 am

Gift of Gab, but big props to El P.

Ride of you Life and In a Minute Doe>>>>>

KJ, youtube In a Minute Doe. There's no damn way you would chose El P over gift knowing your preference.
Back to top Go down
Myestro
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Myestro

PostSubject: Re: GUR Tourney Round 1: Gift Of Gab vs. EL-P (B2)   GUR Tourney Round 1: Gift Of Gab vs. EL-P (B2) Icon_minitimeMon 10 Jan 2011, 5:21 pm

Gift of Gab

El-P is hit or miss for me...though his production is mostly miss.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: GUR Tourney Round 1: Gift Of Gab vs. EL-P (B2)   GUR Tourney Round 1: Gift Of Gab vs. EL-P (B2) Icon_minitimeMon 10 Jan 2011, 5:53 pm

parker lewis wrote:
Really?

KJ...you can stand to listen to El-P over Gab? That's ridiculous. You've been around here for years now...there is no way in hell you're telling me that El-P fits your M.O. more than Gift of Gab.

That's some ignorant, spiteful, hating shit right there. The only fucking reason you're saying it is because Powell doesn't like him. And, really, Powell definitely would've liked him if he found out about him under different circumstances.

LOL....you're pretty pissed off right now joseph...whats really good mane??

Why can't somebody not like somebody that you like and not be considered "ignorant, spiteful, hating" etc etc???

what the fuck is that mane???

Gift Of Gab for me personally is just a smidge above being wack....I bought Blazing Arrow and I did not like it...it was on e-bay within a week and a half...why is that ignorant, spiteful or hating??? that makes absolutely no damn sense at all...stop being overly sensitive mane....I thought jeffrey quit on us already?? you're bringing back that sensitive "spirit" of his..

as for a vote on this one right here I would give it to EL-P too......mainly because of Company Flow....I'm not a fan of either one of these dudes but there is no way in hell that Gift Of Gab is winning anything for me....sorry to those that get offended by that.....
Back to top Go down
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: GUR Tourney Round 1: Gift Of Gab vs. EL-P (B2)   GUR Tourney Round 1: Gift Of Gab vs. EL-P (B2) Icon_minitimeMon 10 Jan 2011, 6:06 pm

parker lewis wrote:
Really?

It has NOTHING to do with Powell. I liked Funcrusher Plus more than Blazing Arrow although I feel both albums are a bit overrated.

That said, my dislike for Gabby is a bit skewed I'll admit. I remember someone on Amazon saying that Blazing Arrow was better than Illmatic (I believe it was bitch ass Steve or SRP, or both) then I went to check it out for myself and it's not even fucking close!!! Illmatic slays that album EASILY! I'll peep him again sometime, but for now I'm keeping my vote the same until I hear something that makes me sway it.

Being that you yourself voted for El-P, I don't know why you're giving me shit anyway.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: GUR Tourney Round 1: Gift Of Gab vs. EL-P (B2)   GUR Tourney Round 1: Gift Of Gab vs. EL-P (B2) Icon_minitimeMon 10 Jan 2011, 7:00 pm

I'm giving you shit because your vote is bullshit. Powell, I didn't call you any of those things. Stop personalizing shit that isn't directed at you.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: GUR Tourney Round 1: Gift Of Gab vs. EL-P (B2)   GUR Tourney Round 1: Gift Of Gab vs. EL-P (B2) Icon_minitimeMon 10 Jan 2011, 7:15 pm

El-P. Refer to Funcrusher Plus and Fantastic Damage.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GUR Tourney Round 1: Gift Of Gab vs. EL-P (B2)   GUR Tourney Round 1: Gift Of Gab vs. EL-P (B2) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GUR Tourney Round 1: Gift Of Gab vs. EL-P (B2)
Page 1 of 1