Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WarGhost

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

WarGhost Empty
PostSubject: WarGhost   WarGhost Icon_minitimeSun 16 Jan 2011, 1:35 pm

So Holocaust and Bomshot finally released their WarGhost album. And it slipped ou witht little fare. I remember when the project first began Holo and Bum put a big push behind it, created a website and leaked about 4 songs one being that Jedi Mind diss. Then it seemed the project died. I couldn't find reviews anywhere on the project. As for the album itself, well if you know Holo and Bum than you'd know what to expect. Some of the songs that leaked weren't on this album. The song formats folled the same pattern with each rapper just kicking one verse each on each track. Don't worry the verses are long ,usually no less than 32 bars. Bum actually kicked some half-way decent lyrics and waay better than those asinine rhyme he spat on hos own album. But he still says a lot of retarded shit though like " The Streets is mad at me/ cause I praise Osama Bin Laden/ and practice Beastially" --WTF. But to be fair Gangsta NIP also talked about Bestiality. Holo lyrics are more incoherent as ever, he no longer rhymes with structure--"Elder Indians never have mistresses". As for the beats its exactly what you'd expect from an album called WarGhost. For some reason Bumshot albums always had good production. This album is a highly acquired taste, for me its a guilty pleasure nothing else.
Back to top Go down

WarGhost
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: Hip Hop Discussion :: Reviews-
Jump to: