Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sports Question

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

Sports Question Empty
PostSubject: Sports Question   Sports Question Icon_minitimeThu 03 Feb 2011, 11:16 am

Ok, i have a bit of a gripe. I've seen it before, and it happened again this year. I hate when a coach is selected as coach of the year, and one of his players is selected as MVP/most outstanding player. If the player is so great, did the coach really do that great of a coaching job, or if the coach is so great, did the player really do that great of a job? The whole thing seems a bit lame to me. Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

Sports Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sports Question   Sports Question Icon_minitimeThu 03 Feb 2011, 4:55 pm

Hmmm...interesting. I hadn't thought about that at all...
Back to top Go down
http://throwbackjones.blogspot.com
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

Sports Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sports Question   Sports Question Icon_minitimeThu 03 Feb 2011, 10:00 pm

T. Myers wrote:
Ok, i have a bit of a gripe. I've seen it before, and it happened again this year. I hate when a coach is selected as coach of the year, and one of his players is selected as MVP/most outstanding player. If the player is so great, did the coach really do that great of a coaching job, or if the coach is so great, did the player really do that great of a job? The whole thing seems a bit lame to me. Thoughts?

You bring up an interesting point, but I can't think of an example in which a player has won an MVP because of the system they're in, unless you're talking about the Heisman Trophy.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

Sports Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sports Question   Sports Question Icon_minitimeThu 03 Feb 2011, 11:11 pm

KJ Styles wrote:
T. Myers wrote:

You bring up an interesting point, but I can't think of an example in which a player has won an MVP because of the system they're in, unless you're talking about the Heisman Trophy.

Steve Nash?
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

Sports Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sports Question   Sports Question Icon_minitimeFri 04 Feb 2011, 12:12 am

Agree with the Nash example.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sports Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sports Question   Sports Question Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sports Question
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: The Lounge :: Cold Kickin' It-
Jump to: