Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Daz Dillinger's new solo album to cost....$60..

Go down 
+2
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Justin Linker
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

Daz Dillinger's new solo album to cost....$60.. Empty
PostSubject: Daz Dillinger's new solo album to cost....$60..   Daz Dillinger's new solo album to cost....$60.. Icon_minitimeThu 03 Mar 2011, 3:50 am

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.14270/title.daz-dillingers-new-album-to-come-equipped-with-scale-priced-at-5999

GET the fuck out of here son. Cousin Snoop must not be tossing homeboy chips no more.

Daz is my favorite out of the 2 Dogg Pound members, but this is ridiculous. For $60 I can get all Daz solos, Kurupt Solos and Tha Dogg Pound records. No way in hell will I pay $60 for no Daz album. I'll pay $10 for a Daz album, I'll pay $40 for a Daz album. I'll even pay $65 for a Daz album. But $60? Hell naw. I never seen $60 in my life. I'll wipe my ASS with $60 (my D'Andre Siggers impression)

But yeah. This is pretty lame shit. I'll bet the album won't even be all that. The only Daz album to this date I would pay more than $10 for is his debut solo.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/TheFakeJustinLinker
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Daz Dillinger's new solo album to cost....$60..   Daz Dillinger's new solo album to cost....$60.. Icon_minitimeThu 03 Mar 2011, 5:15 am

Justin Linker wrote:
http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.14270/title.daz-dillingers-new-album-to-come-equipped-with-scale-priced-at-5999

GET the fuck out of here son. Cousin Snoop must not be tossing homeboy chips no more.

Daz is my favorite out of the 2 Dogg Pound members, but this is ridiculous. For $60 I can get all Daz solos, Kurupt Solos and Tha Dogg Pound records. No way in hell will I pay $60 for no Daz album. I'll pay $10 for a Daz album, I'll pay $40 for a Daz album. I'll even pay $65 for a Daz album. But $60? Hell naw. I never seen $60 in my life. I'll wipe my ASS with $60 (my D'Andre Siggers impression)

But yeah. This is pretty lame shit. I'll bet the album won't even be all that. The only Daz album to this date I would pay more than $10 for is his debut solo.

??????
Back to top Go down
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

PostSubject: Re: Daz Dillinger's new solo album to cost....$60..   Daz Dillinger's new solo album to cost....$60.. Icon_minitimeThu 03 Mar 2011, 5:52 am

The first part was sarcasm. The last half was realer than real.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Daz Dillinger's new solo album to cost....$60..   Daz Dillinger's new solo album to cost....$60.. Icon_minitimeThu 03 Mar 2011, 5:57 am

Ah got'cha...wacko.
Back to top Go down
Jack of Spades
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
Jack of Spades

PostSubject: Re: Daz Dillinger's new solo album to cost....$60..   Daz Dillinger's new solo album to cost....$60.. Icon_minitimeThu 03 Mar 2011, 10:57 am

Most of the cost is in the scale. Does he really expect people to buy these? He must be aiming this at a particular demographic.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Daz Dillinger's new solo album to cost....$60..   Daz Dillinger's new solo album to cost....$60.. Icon_minitimeThu 03 Mar 2011, 11:05 am

I won't be buying it, but then again, i'm not a huge fan of Daz's solo stuff.
Back to top Go down
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

PostSubject: Re: Daz Dillinger's new solo album to cost....$60..   Daz Dillinger's new solo album to cost....$60.. Icon_minitimeThu 03 Mar 2011, 11:59 am

Have you heard his debut, Terry?
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Daz Dillinger's new solo album to cost....$60..   Daz Dillinger's new solo album to cost....$60.. Icon_minitimeThu 03 Mar 2011, 12:17 pm

Justin Linker wrote:
Have you heard his debut, Terry?

Yes, and it's damn near classic, but that's the only solo of his that comes close IMO.
Back to top Go down
Cory
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
Cory

PostSubject: Re: Daz Dillinger's new solo album to cost....$60..   Daz Dillinger's new solo album to cost....$60.. Icon_minitimeThu 03 Mar 2011, 12:18 pm

I already have a scale and so do mist people this would be for. Terribe idea
Back to top Go down
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

PostSubject: Re: Daz Dillinger's new solo album to cost....$60..   Daz Dillinger's new solo album to cost....$60.. Icon_minitimeThu 03 Mar 2011, 12:39 pm

Didn't Jay-Z try to sell an album/compilation/mixtape for $500 once?
Back to top Go down
chingy > nas
Half Dolla
Half Dolla
chingy > nas

PostSubject: Re: Daz Dillinger's new solo album to cost....$60..   Daz Dillinger's new solo album to cost....$60.. Icon_minitimeThu 03 Mar 2011, 6:12 pm

daz career is on life support these days
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daz Dillinger's new solo album to cost....$60..   Daz Dillinger's new solo album to cost....$60.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Daz Dillinger's new solo album to cost....$60..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: Hip Hop Discussion :: New Skool Hip Hop-
Jump to: