Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HIP=HOP! nuff said!

Go down 
+2
T. Myers
D.Powell
6 posters
AuthorMessage
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

HIP=HOP! nuff said! Empty
PostSubject: HIP=HOP! nuff said!   HIP=HOP! nuff said! Icon_minitimeSat 12 Mar 2011, 10:31 am

just extremely dope shit mane!

almost makes 2011 sound like '88 (almost..lol)
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: HIP=HOP! nuff said!   HIP=HOP! nuff said! Icon_minitimeSat 12 Mar 2011, 10:49 am

That is a recycled Nas verse(he sounds hella young), but where was it originally used? The song is good regardless, but i was just curious if anyone knows the origin. Have you heard the new Rae yet Powell?
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: HIP=HOP! nuff said!   HIP=HOP! nuff said! Icon_minitimeSat 12 Mar 2011, 9:02 pm

nah those are new Nas lyrics Terry...I'm picking up this Rae shit when it drops my dude!
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: HIP=HOP! nuff said!   HIP=HOP! nuff said! Icon_minitimeSat 12 Mar 2011, 9:14 pm

No,it is not new
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: HIP=HOP! nuff said!   HIP=HOP! nuff said! Icon_minitimeSat 12 Mar 2011, 9:15 pm

And Rae dropped tuesday
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: HIP=HOP! nuff said!   HIP=HOP! nuff said! Icon_minitimeSun 13 Mar 2011, 2:30 am

Terry is right, that is a recycled Nas verse... Laughing My Ass Off
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: HIP=HOP! nuff said!   HIP=HOP! nuff said! Icon_minitimeSun 13 Mar 2011, 10:49 am

Victor Shade wrote:

then where is it from originally Geologic?? what song/mixtape?? and what year did it drop??
Back to top Go down
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

PostSubject: Re: HIP=HOP! nuff said!   HIP=HOP! nuff said! Icon_minitimeSun 13 Mar 2011, 2:18 pm

lol @ this thread.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/TheFakeJustinLinker
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: HIP=HOP! nuff said!   HIP=HOP! nuff said! Icon_minitimeSun 13 Mar 2011, 2:54 pm

Justin Linker wrote:
lol @ this thread.

glad your happy mane....lol
Back to top Go down
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

PostSubject: Re: HIP=HOP! nuff said!   HIP=HOP! nuff said! Icon_minitimeSun 13 Mar 2011, 7:36 pm

You really didn't know the Raekwon album is out already?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/TheFakeJustinLinker
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: HIP=HOP! nuff said!   HIP=HOP! nuff said! Icon_minitimeSun 13 Mar 2011, 8:26 pm

Justin Linker wrote:
You really didn't know the Raekwon album is out already?

the shit dropped last week right?? or was it this week??

you act like I'm hyping up EPMD-Strictly Business my dude....lol...stop that mane!
Back to top Go down
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

PostSubject: Re: HIP=HOP! nuff said!   HIP=HOP! nuff said! Icon_minitimeSun 13 Mar 2011, 9:32 pm

Rae said him Nas did that trk together like it was new. Or are you guys saying you heard the verse somewhere else also?
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: HIP=HOP! nuff said!   HIP=HOP! nuff said! Icon_minitimeSun 13 Mar 2011, 10:39 pm

This was posted on youtube almost 2 years ago. Considering it's the same beat with some of the same Nas vocals as Rich And Black, this is a dope track, but i like Rich And Black more.

Back to top Go down
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

PostSubject: Re: HIP=HOP! nuff said!   HIP=HOP! nuff said! Icon_minitimeSun 13 Mar 2011, 11:12 pm

Hmmm, interesting. Guess Nas did not want that those bars to go to waste. Can't blame him. My question is how did Rae get this beat? Guess the producer did not want his beat to go to waste either.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: HIP=HOP! nuff said!   HIP=HOP! nuff said! Icon_minitimeMon 14 Mar 2011, 2:51 am

D.Powell wrote:
Victor Shade wrote:

then where is it from originally Geologic?? what song/mixtape?? and what year did it drop??

There you go mama bubba!
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: HIP=HOP! nuff said!   HIP=HOP! nuff said! Icon_minitimeMon 14 Mar 2011, 2:54 am

T. Myers wrote:
This was posted on youtube almost 2 years ago. Considering it's the same beat with some of the same Nas vocals as Rich And Black, this is a dope track, but i like Rich And Black more.

lol the dude reused it 3 times... Score = 0
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: HIP=HOP! nuff said!   HIP=HOP! nuff said! Icon_minitimeMon 14 Mar 2011, 6:10 am

ummm Tranny, your dumb man...it looks like whoever is putting the joints together (the producer) is the one who is using Nas's vocals again.....they are the ones "recycling" the lyrics...your acting like Nas ran out of shit to say or something...lol...hey if Geologic is still spittin' then I'm pretty sure that Nas is good with his too...lol

Hey Terry what year did that link you posted come out man??
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: HIP=HOP! nuff said!   HIP=HOP! nuff said! Icon_minitimeMon 14 Mar 2011, 8:20 am

D.Powell wrote:
ummm Tranny, your dumb man...it looks like whoever is putting the joints together (the producer) is the one who is using Nas's vocals again.....they are the ones "recycling" the lyrics...your acting like Nas ran out of shit to say or something...lol...hey if Geologic is still spittin' then I'm pretty sure that Nas is good with his too...lol

Hey Terry what year did that link you posted come out man??

It was posted to Youtube in May of 2009 which is surprising since Nas sounds young to me on the track, and i have no problem with it being a recycled verse. I had never heard the original before this dropped, and dope is dope. I mean no one bashes Verbal Intercourse and that's a recycled Nas verse too. This track should be handled the same way.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: HIP=HOP! nuff said!   HIP=HOP! nuff said! Icon_minitimeMon 14 Mar 2011, 9:09 am

You said it was new, we said no, its recycle verse. We gave you proof. Look in the mirror when you call me dumb. I wasn't even trying to diss.

Fact is, Nas and Raekwon didn't do the song together, Nas' verse is not new like you said.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: HIP=HOP! nuff said!   HIP=HOP! nuff said! Icon_minitimeMon 14 Mar 2011, 9:46 am

Victor Shade wrote:
You said it was new, we said no, its recycle verse. We gave you proof. Look in the mirror when you call me dumb. I wasn't even trying to diss.

Fact is, Nas and Raekwon didn't do the song together, Nas' verse is not new like you said.

I thought it was because like Kev said earlier I also read somewhere that Rae said him and Nas had worked together recently on his new project...thats why I thought it was a new verse...I was told that by the man whose project it was dipstick......
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: HIP=HOP! nuff said!   HIP=HOP! nuff said! Icon_minitimeMon 14 Mar 2011, 9:55 am

Again with the name calling. How old are you? You were wrong, move on.
Back to top Go down
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: HIP=HOP! nuff said!   HIP=HOP! nuff said! Icon_minitimeMon 14 Mar 2011, 10:02 am

I don't give a fuck if the verse was recycled, it was dope and Rich & Black is a bangin ass track. One of the best on Shaolin vs Wu Tang.

Powell, I'm shocked you didn't know Shaolin vs Wu dropped. There's a couple of threads on the forum about it and people dropping their opinions. Ya slippin dogg!!
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: HIP=HOP! nuff said!   HIP=HOP! nuff said! Icon_minitimeMon 14 Mar 2011, 1:48 pm

KJ Styles wrote:
I don't give a fuck if the verse was recycled, it was dope and Rich & Black is a bangin ass track. One of the best on Shaolin vs Wu Tang.

Powell, I'm shocked you didn't know Shaolin vs Wu dropped. There's a couple of threads on the forum about it and people dropping their opinions. Ya slippin dogg!!

Umm thanks for that critique KJ....lol

I'm aware it dropped now but I'll admit I didn't know exactly when it dropped and because I wasn't overly hyped up on OB4CL Part 2 then I honestly wasn't sure I was even going to be checking on his new shit when it dropped until I read the info about who he was working on it with about a month ago, and then heard this track with Nas about 2 weeks ago...

as for what is written on the forum about I don't normally read everything that is written on here anyway...lol....there's a bunch of stuff I've skipped over before either by accident or just not being interested in the thread itself...my bad mane...lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HIP=HOP! nuff said!   HIP=HOP! nuff said! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HIP=HOP! nuff said!
Page 1 of 1