Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

King Tee vs. WC

Go down 
+3
Tic706
T. Myers
Jack of Spades
7 posters

King Tee vs. WC
King Tee
King Tee vs. WC Vote_lcap50%King Tee vs. WC Vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
WC
King Tee vs. WC Vote_lcap50%King Tee vs. WC Vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
Jack of Spades
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
Jack of Spades

King Tee vs. WC Empty
PostSubject: King Tee vs. WC   King Tee vs. WC Icon_minitimeMon 14 Mar 2011, 3:02 pm

Who ya got and why.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

King Tee vs. WC Empty
PostSubject: Re: King Tee vs. WC   King Tee vs. WC Icon_minitimeMon 14 Mar 2011, 3:08 pm

WC for me. I enjoy him more.
Back to top Go down
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

King Tee vs. WC Empty
PostSubject: Re: King Tee vs. WC   King Tee vs. WC Icon_minitimeMon 14 Mar 2011, 3:14 pm

King Tee is the overall better lyricist and has 2-3 albums that compete with Dub's best.

But with that being said WC is my pick. He has the overall better discog, more entertaining, and more consistant. I'll take Ain't A Damn Thing Changed over all Tee's albums.
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

King Tee vs. WC Empty
PostSubject: Re: King Tee vs. WC   King Tee vs. WC Icon_minitimeMon 14 Mar 2011, 3:53 pm

WC has the better flow and energy and his lyrics are just as dope as King Tee so I give it to WC. I don't put King Tee too far behind though.
Back to top Go down
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

King Tee vs. WC Empty
PostSubject: Re: King Tee vs. WC   King Tee vs. WC Icon_minitimeMon 14 Mar 2011, 4:30 pm

King Tee wins for me with relative ease. Better lyricist, better discog, better flow. He's just outright better.
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

King Tee vs. WC Empty
PostSubject: Re: King Tee vs. WC   King Tee vs. WC Icon_minitimeMon 14 Mar 2011, 4:33 pm

WC has the better album out of the two... and King Tee ain't made a dope record in over ten years.. but I guess that would fit the bill...
Back to top Go down
Highsmith
Smells Like Roses...
Highsmith

King Tee vs. WC Empty
PostSubject: Re: King Tee vs. WC   King Tee vs. WC Icon_minitimeMon 14 Mar 2011, 4:36 pm

I have only heard Ain't A Damn Thing Changed, We're In This Together, Bow Down vs Act A Fool, At Your Own Risk & Tha Triflin Album. With what I have heard, I'm going with King Tee. I'll take any WC recommendations though.
Back to top Go down
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

King Tee vs. WC Empty
PostSubject: Re: King Tee vs. WC   King Tee vs. WC Icon_minitimeMon 14 Mar 2011, 4:43 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
WC has the better album out of the two... and King Tee ain't made a dope record in over ten years.. but I guess that would fit the bill...

It's all opinion man. Personally, I like At Your Own Risk the best from either artist.
Back to top Go down
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

King Tee vs. WC Empty
PostSubject: Re: King Tee vs. WC   King Tee vs. WC Icon_minitimeMon 14 Mar 2011, 4:52 pm

Highsmith you gotta check out Curb Servin and Shadiest One. I can see why you and KJ obviously picked King Tee he's closer to that east coast style of rhymin than WC. Dub's probably a little out of you guys comfort zone.
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

King Tee vs. WC Empty
PostSubject: Re: King Tee vs. WC   King Tee vs. WC Icon_minitimeMon 14 Mar 2011, 4:55 pm

KJ Styles wrote:
Southern Rap Pro wrote:

It's all opinion man. Personally, I like At Your Own Risk the best from either artist.

I got King Tee's first three and Dub C's Ain't A Damn Thing Changed, Shadiest One, and Guilty By Affiliation all in the 4-5 range. I think Ain't a Damn Thing Changed is the best album, but I dig King Tee's stuff too.

I think Dub C has shown he was able to stay in the game and be dope... King Tee's Thy Kingdom Come was not that great a CD and it came over 10 years ago.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

King Tee vs. WC Empty
PostSubject: Re: King Tee vs. WC   King Tee vs. WC Icon_minitimeMon 14 Mar 2011, 5:06 pm

I'm also including bow down for wc. Wc really stood out on that album.
Back to top Go down
Jack of Spades
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
Jack of Spades

King Tee vs. WC Empty
PostSubject: Re: King Tee vs. WC   King Tee vs. WC Icon_minitimeMon 14 Mar 2011, 7:43 pm

I'm going with King Tee. Although I like them both, King Tee has a slight advantage due to his discog. I consider Act a Fool a classic.
Back to top Go down
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

King Tee vs. WC Empty
PostSubject: Re: King Tee vs. WC   King Tee vs. WC Icon_minitimeMon 14 Mar 2011, 7:50 pm

Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/TheFakeJustinLinker
Sponsored content

King Tee vs. WC Empty
PostSubject: Re: King Tee vs. WC   King Tee vs. WC Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

King Tee vs. WC
Page 1 of 1