Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Canibus disses DJ Premier

Go down 
+8
thelundquist
KJ Styles
mistadave
Laced With Slang
Dang! Trotter
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
T. Myers
Justin Linker
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

Canibus disses DJ Premier Empty
PostSubject: Canibus disses DJ Premier   Canibus disses DJ Premier Icon_minitimeSat 19 Mar 2011, 12:29 am

Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/TheFakeJustinLinker
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Canibus disses DJ Premier   Canibus disses DJ Premier Icon_minitimeSat 19 Mar 2011, 7:18 am

hmm, i read somewhere yesterday that Premier said Canibus was difficult to work with. He said something along the lines of Canibus was always complaing that no one could see his vision or some shit.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Canibus disses DJ Premier   Canibus disses DJ Premier Icon_minitimeSat 19 Mar 2011, 9:45 am

Stoupe saw his vision. He hasn't sounded better since.
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: Canibus disses DJ Premier   Canibus disses DJ Premier Icon_minitimeSat 19 Mar 2011, 10:02 am

Shit this song is unlistenable. He's pouring out his heart . He couldve just E-Mail Preemo this. Maybe he did. I can picture Preem smokin' and laughin' at this s**t. Saying someone is difficult to work with isn't really an insult.
Back to top Go down
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

PostSubject: Re: Canibus disses DJ Premier   Canibus disses DJ Premier Icon_minitimeSat 19 Mar 2011, 11:48 am

Yeah track was pretty shit. And yeah Terry, Premier did an interview with VladTV and he was asked who his most difficult client was and he said Canibus, he didn't really diss him or anything. And like 3 or 4 hours later after HHDX posted that, they posted Canibus' Preemo diss.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Canibus disses DJ Premier   Canibus disses DJ Premier Icon_minitimeSat 19 Mar 2011, 1:28 pm

lol i still got love for Bis though
Back to top Go down
mistadave
I Deserve A
I Deserve A

PostSubject: Re: Canibus disses DJ Premier   Canibus disses DJ Premier Icon_minitimeTue 22 Mar 2011, 1:24 pm

I don't know why 'Bis lost all of this time puttin' together this effort. You don't diss a legend like Preemo for nothing.

I respect Canibus as a rapper but I didn't like this move at all.
Back to top Go down
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: Canibus disses DJ Premier   Canibus disses DJ Premier Icon_minitimeTue 22 Mar 2011, 2:16 pm

Fuck Canibus, if you can't work with a dude like Premo who's been called one of the easiest cats in the game to get along with then you've definitely got issues. this song is 100% PURE GARBAGE!
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Canibus disses DJ Premier   Canibus disses DJ Premier Icon_minitimeTue 22 Mar 2011, 3:47 pm

lol i dont like the song nor do i like the move by Canibus but this is what i expect from Canibus. He seems to have one of the hottest tempers in the game so this is kind of funny to me. Doesnt make me dislike Canibus any less, and why the fuck are people crying about this and not commenting on the 10 new Canibus leaks that are FLAMES i posted in the other thread. I'll take those leaks and forgive him for this Primo diss...
Back to top Go down
thelundquist
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
thelundquist

PostSubject: Re: Canibus disses DJ Premier   Canibus disses DJ Premier Icon_minitimeTue 22 Mar 2011, 3:54 pm

I'm not surprised. Canibus has bitch feelings, always has.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/my_videos?sf=viewcount&sa=0
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Canibus disses DJ Premier   Canibus disses DJ Premier Icon_minitimeTue 22 Mar 2011, 4:01 pm

thelundquist wrote:
I'm not surprised. Canibus has bitch feelings, always has.

lol exactly, he doesnt spit like a bitch though nor let it affect him really, i just want Canibus in top form back and if this will motivate him to at least give me 85% of that, why not
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Canibus disses DJ Premier   Canibus disses DJ Premier Icon_minitimeFri 25 Mar 2011, 3:14 pm

Can-I-Bus is done mane....finito

this is the second time he has tried to disrespect a legend with no success rate at all and it's the third time really if you add in what he said about Wyclef before as well....

instead of spending so much time bullshitting he needs to concentrate on his craft again...I mean we all know that this dude can still spit but he has never really been fully focused IMO on music and music only.....he went and joined the marines or some shit and has done other things instead of just concentrating on giving us a 5 star all-time album...which he has none of in his catalog to date....
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Canibus disses DJ Premier   Canibus disses DJ Premier Icon_minitimeFri 25 Mar 2011, 3:18 pm

oh that's right it's the 4th time he's tried against a legend because he tried to diss Eminem as well again with no success rate attached...lol...forgot about that one!
Back to top Go down
Jack of Spades
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
Jack of Spades

PostSubject: Re: Canibus disses DJ Premier   Canibus disses DJ Premier Icon_minitimeFri 25 Mar 2011, 9:50 pm

He loves to diss the icons. He tried to diss KRS as well.

Last edited by Jack of Spades on Sun 27 Mar 2011, 2:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Canibus disses DJ Premier   Canibus disses DJ Premier Icon_minitimeSun 27 Mar 2011, 1:26 am

D.Powell wrote:
Can-I-Bus is done mane....finito

this is the second time he has tried to disrespect a legend with no success rate at all and it's the third time really if you add in what he said about Wyclef before as well....

instead of spending so much time bullshitting he needs to concentrate on his craft again...I mean we all know that this dude can still spit but he has never really been fully focused IMO on music and music only.....he went and joined the marines or some shit and has done other things instead of just concentrating on giving us a 5 star all-time album...which he has none of in his catalog to date....

Wyclef fucked up his debut he had every right to diss him
Back to top Go down
Jack of Spades
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
Jack of Spades

PostSubject: Re: Canibus disses DJ Premier   Canibus disses DJ Premier Icon_minitimeSun 27 Mar 2011, 2:28 pm

How did Wyclef fuck up his debut?
Back to top Go down
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

PostSubject: Re: Canibus disses DJ Premier   Canibus disses DJ Premier Icon_minitimeSun 27 Mar 2011, 2:50 pm

I like his debut. That and Rip The Jacker are the only 2 Canibus albums I can stomach.
Back to top Go down
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: Canibus disses DJ Premier   Canibus disses DJ Premier Icon_minitimeSun 27 Mar 2011, 2:58 pm

I hated the debut album. I think it's the biggest letdown in hip-hop history. Rip The Jacker, 2000 BC, and For Whom The Bell Tolls are dope though.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Canibus disses DJ Premier   Canibus disses DJ Premier Icon_minitimeSun 27 Mar 2011, 7:28 pm

Rip the Jacker and 2000 BC are basically classics to me. i like his debut too but it was a letdown, Wyclef played a big part in controlling the sound of the album in a way that didnt suit Canibus as well. I also like Mic Club.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Canibus disses DJ Premier   Canibus disses DJ Premier Icon_minitimeSun 27 Mar 2011, 8:16 pm

Can-I-Bus in my opinion has NO 5 star all-time albums in his catalog...his highest rated one in my opinion is Rip The Jacker which is 4.50 stars....

Wyclef did not completely fuck up Bis's debut...he had something to do with that as well...maybe the chemistry between them just wasn't right, but then again Can-I-Bus can't even get along with Preemo..so that speaks volumes right there
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: Canibus disses DJ Premier   Canibus disses DJ Premier Icon_minitimeSun 27 Mar 2011, 8:19 pm

I feel the whole "Wyclef fucked up his debut" is a cop out. Basically Wyclef tried to make Bis some music that would get on the radio and sell. Saying Clef fucked his debut is basically conceding Canibus isn't an artist capable of making anything the masses will like. If Clef didn't want Bis to be popular he would have never signed him. And then Bis fucked up his career even more by himself with no clef...
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Canibus disses DJ Premier   Canibus disses DJ Premier Icon_minitimeSun 27 Mar 2011, 8:38 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
I feel the whole "Wyclef fucked up his debut" is a cop out. Basically Wyclef tried to make Bis some music that would get on the radio and sell. Saying Clef fucked his debut is basically conceding Canibus isn't an artist capable of making anything the masses will like. If Clef didn't want Bis to be popular he would have never signed him. And then Bis fucked up his career even more by himself with no clef...

I gotta co-sign this!
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Canibus disses DJ Premier   Canibus disses DJ Premier Icon_minitimeSun 27 Mar 2011, 9:13 pm

Bis is not capable of full blown mainstream popularity, i see that as a positive to be honest. Neither are a lot o your favorite artists SRP in my opinon
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: Canibus disses DJ Premier   Canibus disses DJ Premier Icon_minitimeSun 27 Mar 2011, 9:14 pm

All my favorites would get the club jumping to this day...
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Canibus disses DJ Premier   Canibus disses DJ Premier Icon_minitimeSun 27 Mar 2011, 9:17 pm

that doesnt mean mainstream popularity to get the club jumping. you play Mac Dre in most parts of the country, for example and everyone is going to be like what the fuck is this. But even if the club does get jumping full blown mainstream popularity is much much more than that. Most Eminem songs wouldnt get the club jumping
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: Canibus disses DJ Premier   Canibus disses DJ Premier Icon_minitimeSun 27 Mar 2011, 9:20 pm

My favorites would play on all radio stations as well as the radio station would be DJing the club as it was jumping.
Back to top Go down
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: Canibus disses DJ Premier   Canibus disses DJ Premier Icon_minitimeSun 27 Mar 2011, 11:06 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
My favorites would play on all radio stations as well as the radio station would be DJing the club as it was jumping.

Explain K-Rino's 20+ year obscurity then.

That said, while I agree that Canibus doesn't appeal to the mainstream masses, I think if he would have debuted with 2000 BC, his career would have taken off better than it did. Can-I-Bus is clearly his worst effort and Wyclef is part of the reason for that.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Canibus disses DJ Premier   Canibus disses DJ Premier Icon_minitimeSun 27 Mar 2011, 11:12 pm

C! True Hollywood Stories is much worse than his debut, IMO
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Canibus disses DJ Premier   Canibus disses DJ Premier Icon_minitimeSun 27 Mar 2011, 11:22 pm

yea his debut has a lot of good songs...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Canibus disses DJ Premier   Canibus disses DJ Premier Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Canibus disses DJ Premier
Page 1 of 1