Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Terry is admin and he banned pounds!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Terry is admin and he banned pounds! Empty
PostSubject: Terry is admin and he banned pounds!   Terry is admin and he banned pounds! Icon_minitimeTue 30 Jun 2009, 9:06 pm

But I made Linker unban him!
Back to top Go down
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

PostSubject: Re: Terry is admin and he banned pounds!   Terry is admin and he banned pounds! Icon_minitimeTue 30 Jun 2009, 9:12 pm

lies!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/TheFakeJustinLinker

PostSubject: Re: Terry is admin and he banned pounds!   Terry is admin and he banned pounds! Icon_minitimeTue 30 Jun 2009, 9:18 pm

Did Jeff really ban Alan? If he did Linker joke or not this shit is getting corny and old.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Terry is admin and he banned pounds!   Terry is admin and he banned pounds! Icon_minitimeTue 30 Jun 2009, 9:22 pm

KRob86 wrote:
Did Jeff really ban Alan? If he did Linker joke or not this shit is getting corny and old.

N3R0 did ban Pounds, and Linker promptly reinstated him. Alan's probably too high right now to realize. LOL! He also removed N3R0's admin privelages too. It's all good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Terry is admin and he banned pounds!   Terry is admin and he banned pounds! Icon_minitimeTue 30 Jun 2009, 9:35 pm

KRob86 wrote:

yeah jeff knows better you think he would ban fags like kool john and kev. thats all i have to say about that
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Terry is admin and he banned pounds!   Terry is admin and he banned pounds! Icon_minitimeTue 30 Jun 2009, 10:17 pm

lmao... funny funny funny

all of this
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Terry is admin and he banned pounds!   Terry is admin and he banned pounds! Icon_minitimeTue 30 Jun 2009, 10:18 pm

you know i just noticed under my name it still says admin... and I am no longer admin... it is just a painful reminder of linker's racial oppression and I want it gone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Terry is admin and he banned pounds!   Terry is admin and he banned pounds! Icon_minitimeTue 30 Jun 2009, 10:43 pm

J. Linker of 0nSlaught3r wrote:
lies!

I don't buy that shit for a second. Terry is the most diplomatic person on this forum. He wouldn't do that shit.
Back to top Go down
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

PostSubject: Re: Terry is admin and he banned pounds!   Terry is admin and he banned pounds! Icon_minitimeTue 30 Jun 2009, 10:46 pm

He didn't do it. Apparently N3R0 went on one...so I gave Terry his admin status...Terry is good people.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Terry is admin and he banned pounds!   Terry is admin and he banned pounds! Icon_minitimeTue 30 Jun 2009, 10:48 pm

He didn't do it. Apparently N3R0 went on one...so I gave Terry his admin status...Terry is good people.

Oh ok. Yeah I agree Terry is good people.

N3R0's fucked up for that, I'm glad your stripped him of his admin status.
Back to top Go down
Alan
Smokes More Trees Than The Slash And Burn Technique
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Terry is admin and he banned pounds!   Terry is admin and he banned pounds! Icon_minitimeWed 01 Jul 2009, 8:36 am

T. Myers wrote:
KRob86 wrote:

N3R0 did ban Pounds, and Linker promptly reinstated him. Alan's probably too high right now to realize. LOL! He also removed N3R0's admin privelages too. It's all good.

Definitely too high to notice last night. lol

Good times. I don't get what the reason for banning could have been for. I didn't even speak to him yesterday, then he just unloaded on me (no homo).
Back to top Go down
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

PostSubject: Re: Terry is admin and he banned pounds!   Terry is admin and he banned pounds! Icon_minitimeWed 01 Jul 2009, 9:51 am

There's no tellings, Alan...apparently there were bigger mayhem with him in the chatbox...unfortunately I was at work when everything went down Sad
Back to top Go down
Alan
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Terry is admin and he banned pounds!   Terry is admin and he banned pounds! Icon_minitimeWed 01 Jul 2009, 9:54 am

Interesting. Did he ban Jason too? lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Terry is admin and he banned pounds!   Terry is admin and he banned pounds! Icon_minitimeWed 01 Jul 2009, 10:02 am

Jeff is a bitch and one of the lowest bitches on this planet. he whines and whines, stick a tampon in yo pussy.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Terry is admin and he banned pounds!   Terry is admin and he banned pounds! Icon_minitimeWed 01 Jul 2009, 10:03 am

Alan wrote:

Jason was banned from the chatbox, but not the forum. That ban has been lifted too.
Back to top Go down
Alan
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Terry is admin and he banned pounds!   Terry is admin and he banned pounds! Icon_minitimeWed 01 Jul 2009, 10:11 am

KRob86 wrote:
Jeff is a bitch and one of the lowest bitches on this planet. he whines and whines, stick a tampon in yo pussy.

lol

T. Myers wrote:
Alan wrote:

Jason was banned from the chatbox, but not the forum. That ban has been lifted too.

I'm sure you'll do a good job, Terry. You won't take it so damn seriously. lol
Back to top Go down
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

PostSubject: Re: Terry is admin and he banned pounds!   Terry is admin and he banned pounds! Icon_minitimeWed 01 Jul 2009, 10:13 am

Indeed.

I wasn't aware of Jason's banning...N3R0 went on a rampage Shaking My Head
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Terry is admin and he banned pounds!   Terry is admin and he banned pounds! Icon_minitimeWed 01 Jul 2009, 10:22 am

Indeed.

I wasn't aware of Jason's banning...N3R0 went on a rampage Shaking My Head

yeah, he logged into the chat box, and then he was kicked. He logged in again, and he was banned. Shon unbanned him, but he was banned again. I'm not really sure who unbanned him the second time.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Terry is admin and he banned pounds!   Terry is admin and he banned pounds! Icon_minitimeWed 01 Jul 2009, 1:29 pm

"yeah, he logged into the chat box, and then he was kicked. He logged in again, and he was banned. Shon unbanned him, but he was banned again. I'm not really sure who unbanned him the second time."

Me king
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Terry is admin and he banned pounds!   Terry is admin and he banned pounds! Icon_minitimeWed 01 Jul 2009, 1:35 pm

Yeah, it was shon, I was there - and then N3ro banned him again and said "I swear to fucking god, if someone unbans him again I will give them a 3-day ban from the site" - hence why jason remained banned...
Back to top Go down
Alan
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Terry is admin and he banned pounds!   Terry is admin and he banned pounds! Icon_minitimeWed 01 Jul 2009, 2:25 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
Yeah, it was shon, I was there - and then N3ro banned him again and said "I swear to fucking god, if someone unbans him again I will give them a 3-day ban from the site" - hence why jason remained banned...

LMAO!!! Dude loved that power.
Back to top Go down
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

PostSubject: Re: Terry is admin and he banned pounds!   Terry is admin and he banned pounds! Icon_minitimeWed 01 Jul 2009, 3:43 pm

Well I hope he enjoyed it cuz it's his power no more
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Terry is admin and he banned pounds!   Terry is admin and he banned pounds! Icon_minitimeWed 01 Jul 2009, 5:02 pm

His tag should be Z3R0!
Back to top Go down
Alan
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Terry is admin and he banned pounds!   Terry is admin and he banned pounds! Icon_minitimeWed 01 Jul 2009, 5:04 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Terry is admin and he banned pounds!   Terry is admin and he banned pounds! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Terry is admin and he banned pounds!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: Hip Hop Discussion :: Topic of the Day-
Jump to: