Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mr Cee and his pee pee!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
+4
D.Powell
T. Myers
SyRuP Sippa
Tic706
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

Mr Cee and his pee pee!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Mr Cee and his pee pee!!!!!!!!!!!   Mr Cee and his pee pee!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue 05 Apr 2011, 3:03 pm

I know y'all heard about this right?.............

Laughing My Ass Off

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: Mr Cee and his pee pee!!!!!!!!!!!   Mr Cee and his pee pee!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue 05 Apr 2011, 3:26 pm

Yep, Mister Cee is gayer than Biggie saying "you look so good, I suck your daddy's dick." Makes you wonder what else Mister Cee "discovered" when he was running with Biggie.
Back to top Go down
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

PostSubject: Re: Mr Cee and his pee pee!!!!!!!!!!!   Mr Cee and his pee pee!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue 05 Apr 2011, 4:56 pm

Laughing My Ass Off
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Mr Cee and his pee pee!!!!!!!!!!!   Mr Cee and his pee pee!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue 05 Apr 2011, 5:55 pm

Lol
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Mr Cee and his pee pee!!!!!!!!!!!   Mr Cee and his pee pee!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed 06 Apr 2011, 12:49 pm

LMAO, "Mister" Cee is a damn fruitcake man....and I know he's not the only one in the hip-hop industry doing that fruitcake shit...he's just the only one that actually got caught...lol
Back to top Go down
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

PostSubject: Re: Mr Cee and his pee pee!!!!!!!!!!!   Mr Cee and his pee pee!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed 06 Apr 2011, 1:47 pm

"the longstanding Hot 97 DJ and associate of Big Daddy Kane and The Notorious B.I.G., was caught with his “exposed, naked and erect penis” in the mouth of a man by the name of Lawrence Campbell in a parked car at 4 a.m. (not 4 p.m. as originally reported) last Wednesday (March 30) two blocks away from the Holland Tunnel on Manhattan’s West Side. Campbell, who goes by the moniker Brookle-Lynne Pinklady on his Facebook page, was found with his “mouth and lips in an up-and-down motion consistent with oral sex.”"

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/TheFakeJustinLinker
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Mr Cee and his pee pee!!!!!!!!!!!   Mr Cee and his pee pee!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed 06 Apr 2011, 2:39 pm

LMFAO!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Mr Cee and his pee pee!!!!!!!!!!!   Mr Cee and his pee pee!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed 06 Apr 2011, 4:52 pm

Justin Linker wrote:
"the longstanding Hot 97 DJ and associate of Big Daddy Kane and The Notorious B.I.G., was caught with his “exposed, naked and erect penis” in the mouth of a man by the name of Lawrence Campbell in a parked car at 4 a.m. (not 4 p.m. as originally reported) last Wednesday (March 30) two blocks away from the Holland Tunnel on Manhattan’s West Side. Campbell, who goes by the moniker Brookle-Lynne Pinklady on his Facebook page, was found with his “mouth and lips in an up-and-down motion consistent with oral sex.”"

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Funniest part of the article
Back to top Go down
Highsmith
Smells Like Roses...
Highsmith

PostSubject: Re: Mr Cee and his pee pee!!!!!!!!!!!   Mr Cee and his pee pee!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu 07 Apr 2011, 11:59 pm

Lmmfao
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mr Cee and his pee pee!!!!!!!!!!!   Mr Cee and his pee pee!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mr Cee and his pee pee!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: Hip Hop Discussion :: Guest's News-
Jump to: