Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So..is this where everyone went?

Go down 
+7
Funk Seoul Brother
Myestro
Half
Tic706
Shaun
Justin Linker
amy
11 posters
AuthorMessage
amy
So Fabolous
So Fabolous
amy

So..is this where everyone went? Empty
PostSubject: So..is this where everyone went?   So..is this where everyone went? Icon_minitimeSat 09 Apr 2011, 8:28 pm

I posted on amazon back in the day all of a handful of times lol..I guess those seasoned posters are here now? Either way, look forward to talking music..I promise to make an effort to post more often this time around Big Grin
Back to top Go down
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

PostSubject: Re: So..is this where everyone went?   So..is this where everyone went? Icon_minitimeSat 09 Apr 2011, 8:35 pm

Yes. This place is full of original Amazon immigrants. Welcome to the forum, and I appreciate you for being active!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/TheFakeJustinLinker
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: So..is this where everyone went?   So..is this where everyone went? Icon_minitimeSat 09 Apr 2011, 8:40 pm

We all migrated here over 2 years ago... lol. Welcome back, though!
Back to top Go down
amy
So Fabolous
So Fabolous
amy

PostSubject: Re: So..is this where everyone went?   So..is this where everyone went? Icon_minitimeSat 09 Apr 2011, 8:56 pm

Thanks for the welcomes!..and to Shaun..yea, I was browsing through over there..pretty dead lol. I have a whole lot of music to thank all of you amazon OG's for though!
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: So..is this where everyone went?   So..is this where everyone went? Icon_minitimeSat 09 Apr 2011, 9:21 pm

Indeed, you do!

...nah, but don't be afraid to come around here often. We need more posters, unfortunately
Back to top Go down
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

PostSubject: Re: So..is this where everyone went?   So..is this where everyone went? Icon_minitimeSat 09 Apr 2011, 9:38 pm

Yup. Especially female posters. Shaun always scares the women off.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: So..is this where everyone went?   So..is this where everyone went? Icon_minitimeSat 09 Apr 2011, 9:42 pm

Apparently not. You're still here.
Back to top Go down
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

PostSubject: Re: So..is this where everyone went?   So..is this where everyone went? Icon_minitimeSat 09 Apr 2011, 10:37 pm

What up Amy! I was scrolling thru my old friends list on Amazon and was wondering whatever happened to you and some of the others. Welcome to the forum! Like Shaun said we migrated over here over 2 yrs ago. Hope you stay active.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: So..is this where everyone went?   So..is this where everyone went? Icon_minitimeSat 09 Apr 2011, 10:45 pm

Yeah, the people on here who post frequently are basically all Amazon immigrants, Slang being the only big exception really. Welcome! Like KRob said hopefully you stay active.
Back to top Go down
Myestro
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Myestro

PostSubject: Re: So..is this where everyone went?   So..is this where everyone went? Icon_minitimeSat 09 Apr 2011, 11:01 pm

I'm an illegal immigrant.
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

PostSubject: Re: So..is this where everyone went?   So..is this where everyone went? Icon_minitimeSun 10 Apr 2011, 2:01 am

Half wrote:
Yeah, the people on here who post frequently are basically all Amazon immigrants, Slang being the only big exception really. Welcome! Like KRob said hopefully you stay active.
What about me? So..is this where everyone went? 992567
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: So..is this where everyone went?   So..is this where everyone went? Icon_minitimeSun 10 Apr 2011, 2:26 am

Yeah, that was uncalled for. You missed a few others, also.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: So..is this where everyone went?   So..is this where everyone went? Icon_minitimeSun 10 Apr 2011, 11:24 am

Solar Deity wrote:
Half wrote:
What about me? So..is this where everyone went? 992567

My bad man I thought you were on Amazon at some point.
Back to top Go down
amy
So Fabolous
So Fabolous
amy

PostSubject: Re: So..is this where everyone went?   So..is this where everyone went? Icon_minitimeSun 10 Apr 2011, 8:20 pm

I'll try my best to post often..and not be scared away? lol..the bunch of you seem like a pretty entertaining group and Lord knows I've got time to kill between classes Smile ..not to mention the entertaining emoticons? haha
Back to top Go down
amy
So Fabolous
So Fabolous
amy

PostSubject: Re: So..is this where everyone went?   So..is this where everyone went? Icon_minitimeSun 10 Apr 2011, 8:21 pm

oh..and citizenship status means nothing to me Myestro lol
Back to top Go down
Alan
Smokes More Trees Than The Slash And Burn Technique
Alan

PostSubject: Re: So..is this where everyone went?   So..is this where everyone went? Icon_minitimeMon 11 Apr 2011, 6:12 pm

TicNitty706 wrote:
What up Amy! I was scrolling thru my old friends list on Amazon and was wondering whatever happened to you and some of the others. Welcome to the forum! Like Shaun said we migrated over here over 2 yrs ago. Hope you stay active.

Wow, I had no idea it was the same Amy till I read this post.

Welcome back Amy!
Back to top Go down
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

PostSubject: Re: So..is this where everyone went?   So..is this where everyone went? Icon_minitimeMon 11 Apr 2011, 8:00 pm

Yeah man thats her. I just thought about it, she doesn't know me by Tic Nitty. Its K. Rob from amazon.
Back to top Go down
amy
So Fabolous
So Fabolous
amy

PostSubject: Re: So..is this where everyone went?   So..is this where everyone went? Icon_minitimeMon 11 Apr 2011, 8:17 pm

Yup, it's me lol..Thanks Alan!

I thought that was you K.Rob, just because of Half's comment after you lol
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: So..is this where everyone went?   So..is this where everyone went? Icon_minitimeMon 11 Apr 2011, 9:01 pm

Hey, this is Steve AKA Soulseeker from Amazon.
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: So..is this where everyone went?   So..is this where everyone went? Icon_minitimeMon 11 Apr 2011, 9:02 pm

I'm white by the way.
Back to top Go down
amy
So Fabolous
So Fabolous
amy

PostSubject: Re: So..is this where everyone went?   So..is this where everyone went? Icon_minitimeMon 11 Apr 2011, 9:35 pm

Really? You didn't go by SRP?

I remember a soulseeker too though!..and I'm Latina? lol..Race/color Doesn't matter either way, but may be good to know i guess

finally, Hello! Big Grin
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: So..is this where everyone went?   So..is this where everyone went? Icon_minitimeMon 11 Apr 2011, 9:38 pm

lol... yeah, I'm SRP and I am mexican american... and race doesn't matter to use either...just an inside joke you missed on the forum.

Soulseeker joined here when we switched, and then he changed his name to Steve... and the whole time he was here he claimed to be Black and would use the n-word, and then someone found his facebook page and it turned out he was a white guy pretending to be black on the forum... quite funny... and sad
Back to top Go down
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

PostSubject: Re: So..is this where everyone went?   So..is this where everyone went? Icon_minitimeMon 11 Apr 2011, 10:05 pm

I'm M.Smith. I'm Mexican
Back to top Go down
Myestro
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Myestro

PostSubject: Re: So..is this where everyone went?   So..is this where everyone went? Icon_minitimeMon 11 Apr 2011, 11:00 pm

Justin Linker wrote:
I'm M.Smith. I'm Mexican

GKIII is gonna beat your ass, boy!
Back to top Go down
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

PostSubject: Re: So..is this where everyone went?   So..is this where everyone went? Icon_minitimeMon 11 Apr 2011, 11:15 pm

He's not. He's my Youtube digging friend.
Back to top Go down
Myestro
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Myestro

PostSubject: Re: So..is this where everyone went?   So..is this where everyone went? Icon_minitimeMon 11 Apr 2011, 11:20 pm

I know. We were just conversing via fb comments, and he said if it was 10 years ago, he would have flown out and beat M. Smith's ass. I thought it was funny. Then you posted that in here...
Back to top Go down
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

PostSubject: Re: So..is this where everyone went?   So..is this where everyone went? Icon_minitimeMon 11 Apr 2011, 11:27 pm

I just read it LMAO. GKIII is that dude
Back to top Go down
amy
So Fabolous
So Fabolous
amy

PostSubject: Re: So..is this where everyone went?   So..is this where everyone went? Icon_minitimeMon 11 Apr 2011, 11:48 pm

SRP..I knew you were lying to me..but if you weren't and I said you were I would have felt bad..you're wrong lol

..so everyone's just gonna lie to me? haha..you guys got some drama I see? As long as it's not me!
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: So..is this where everyone went?   So..is this where everyone went? Icon_minitimeTue 12 Apr 2011, 12:02 am

Welcome to the forum, Amy. Glad to have another female poster on here, Shona is having trouble holding down the forum by herself (A. Scott doesn't show up much anymore).
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: So..is this where everyone went?   So..is this where everyone went? Icon_minitimeTue 12 Apr 2011, 12:06 am

"Soulseeker joined here when we switched, and then he changed his name to Steve... and the whole time he was here he claimed to be Black and would use the n-word, and then someone found his facebook page and it turned out he was a white guy pretending to be black on the forum... quite funny... and sad"

He was doing more than that. He was a straight up whitey bashing, pro-black militant.
Back to top Go down
amy
So Fabolous
So Fabolous
amy

PostSubject: Re: So..is this where everyone went?   So..is this where everyone went? Icon_minitimeTue 12 Apr 2011, 1:25 am

parker lewis wrote:
"Soulseeker joined here when we switched, and then he changed his name to Steve... and the whole time he was here he claimed to be Black and would use the n-word, and then someone found his facebook page and it turned out he was a white guy pretending to be black on the forum... quite funny... and sad"

He was doing more than that. He was a straight up whitey bashing, pro-black militant.

Wow..intense like that? huh..I don't remember much of him, but that's pretty crazy

..and Thanks Tran, I didn't realize there were so few females (with time I will?), but glad to be here!
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: So..is this where everyone went?   So..is this where everyone went? Icon_minitimeTue 12 Apr 2011, 4:38 pm

Get some new jokes, Jackie
Back to top Go down
amy
So Fabolous
So Fabolous
amy

PostSubject: Re: So..is this where everyone went?   So..is this where everyone went? Icon_minitimeTue 12 Apr 2011, 5:30 pm

Jackie Tran wrote:
Welcome to the forum, Amy. Glad to have another female poster on here, Shona is having trouble holding down the forum by herself (A. Scott doesn't show up much anymore).

..oh, Shona=Shaun?(not nice) lol...I'm too gullible for all this
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

PostSubject: Re: So..is this where everyone went?   So..is this where everyone went? Icon_minitimeTue 12 Apr 2011, 7:04 pm

Is gullible a relative of a seagull?
Back to top Go down
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

PostSubject: Re: So..is this where everyone went?   So..is this where everyone went? Icon_minitimeTue 12 Apr 2011, 7:18 pm

Yep. So is Steven. Aikido and fire arms master and is now a cop in New Orleans.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So..is this where everyone went?   So..is this where everyone went? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So..is this where everyone went?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: New Users Introduce Yourselves!-
Jump to: