Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

EARL Sweatshirt's whereabouts have been discovered

Go down 
+4
parker lewis
SyRuP Sippa
Justin Linker
Laced With Slang
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

EARL Sweatshirt's whereabouts have been discovered Empty
PostSubject: EARL Sweatshirt's whereabouts have been discovered   EARL Sweatshirt's whereabouts have been discovered Icon_minitimeSat 16 Apr 2011, 12:23 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

this is so fucked

Free Earl!
Back to top Go down
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

PostSubject: Re: EARL Sweatshirt's whereabouts have been discovered   EARL Sweatshirt's whereabouts have been discovered Icon_minitimeSat 16 Apr 2011, 12:53 am

lol. I didn't read it all because I have a major headache...his mom sent him to boot camp because of his lyrics?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/TheFakeJustinLinker
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: EARL Sweatshirt's whereabouts have been discovered   EARL Sweatshirt's whereabouts have been discovered Icon_minitimeSat 16 Apr 2011, 1:21 am

lol. this is "fucked?" I mean I understand most of those behavior boot camps are poor excuses to abuse and torture bad ass kids, but as long as they don't go too far I don't care. Was he sent there strictly for the music? Probably not. I mean this is the future of hip-hop? A kid who gets punished by his parents for his foul mouth? And we want to "free him" like he went to jail? it's all hilarious to me
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: EARL Sweatshirt's whereabouts have been discovered   EARL Sweatshirt's whereabouts have been discovered Icon_minitimeSat 16 Apr 2011, 6:56 am

This kid probably has a free ride and his parents are worried about dumping all their hard work down the toilet. Of course, I'm sure they played their part in this idiot's development. And now they're playing a different part.
Back to top Go down
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

PostSubject: Re: EARL Sweatshirt's whereabouts have been discovered   EARL Sweatshirt's whereabouts have been discovered Icon_minitimeSat 16 Apr 2011, 9:07 am

Laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamme!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: EARL Sweatshirt's whereabouts have been discovered   EARL Sweatshirt's whereabouts have been discovered Icon_minitimeSat 16 Apr 2011, 10:37 am

well its long been known that Earl's parents sent him to boot camp. Whats fucked about it is the kid was on the verge of blowing up ad making a ton of money then his parents send him to Samoa for two fucking years. He is going to be pissed when he sees how much bigger OF got since he's been gone. To me he's the most talented rapper of the whole group and they need him to get to that next level.
Back to top Go down
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

PostSubject: Re: EARL Sweatshirt's whereabouts have been discovered   EARL Sweatshirt's whereabouts have been discovered Icon_minitimeSat 16 Apr 2011, 10:56 am

One positive thing I can say about all of this is he actually has parents that seem to care. Much respect to them for taking concern in thier childs life and not worrying about being "cool" parents.
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: EARL Sweatshirt's whereabouts have been discovered   EARL Sweatshirt's whereabouts have been discovered Icon_minitimeSat 16 Apr 2011, 10:11 pm

Who cares?
Back to top Go down
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

PostSubject: Re: EARL Sweatshirt's whereabouts have been discovered   EARL Sweatshirt's whereabouts have been discovered Icon_minitimeSat 16 Apr 2011, 11:13 pm

That shit is a joke. I should have known.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: EARL Sweatshirt's whereabouts have been discovered   EARL Sweatshirt's whereabouts have been discovered Icon_minitimeSun 17 Apr 2011, 12:37 pm

what do u mean kev?
Back to top Go down
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

PostSubject: Re: EARL Sweatshirt's whereabouts have been discovered   EARL Sweatshirt's whereabouts have been discovered Icon_minitimeSun 17 Apr 2011, 1:45 pm

That this seems to be a publicity stunt. That picture looks photo shopped and the whole story seems too cinematic. Odd Future or just making this shit up to create buzz and to entertain. Which is cool but we should have known better.

You still think it's real?
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: EARL Sweatshirt's whereabouts have been discovered   EARL Sweatshirt's whereabouts have been discovered Icon_minitimeSun 17 Apr 2011, 3:24 pm

TicNitty706 wrote:
That this seems to be a publicity stunt. That picture looks photo shopped and the whole story seems too cinematic. Odd Future or just making this shit up to create buzz and to entertain. Which is cool but we should have known better.

You still think it's real?

yes this is real are you kidding me? Its been known for 2 years that Earl was at boarding school just no one knew where because they didn't want to tell anyone because it was personal info. Tyler is fucking pissed as fuck that Complex broke this "personal" information about Earl. I dont agree he should be pissed though cuz they are the ones that started the whole "Free Earl" movement and shit but i can see why he might be mad because Complex was mad stalkerish in finding out this info...
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: EARL Sweatshirt's whereabouts have been discovered   EARL Sweatshirt's whereabouts have been discovered Icon_minitimeSun 17 Apr 2011, 3:25 pm

why do you think Earl has been MIA for so damn long his parents sent him away to straighten him out, but in my opinion it was stupid cuz he was on the verge of making something of himself...once he comes back he is going to be mad hungry for the mic
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: EARL Sweatshirt's whereabouts have been discovered   EARL Sweatshirt's whereabouts have been discovered Icon_minitimeSun 17 Apr 2011, 4:48 pm

:brainwashed:
Back to top Go down
thelundquist
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
thelundquist

PostSubject: Re: EARL Sweatshirt's whereabouts have been discovered   EARL Sweatshirt's whereabouts have been discovered Icon_minitimeMon 18 Apr 2011, 5:32 am

I like OF's music but fucking hate their personalities.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/my_videos?sf=viewcount&sa=0
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: EARL Sweatshirt's whereabouts have been discovered   EARL Sweatshirt's whereabouts have been discovered Icon_minitimeMon 18 Apr 2011, 6:50 pm

thelundquist wrote:

the thing i dont get is Eminem was just like them, if not much worse when he started off when it comes to personality. Yet people praised him for it. i personally dont mind it and like the way they are haha
Back to top Go down
thelundquist
thelundquist

PostSubject: Re: EARL Sweatshirt's whereabouts have been discovered   EARL Sweatshirt's whereabouts have been discovered Icon_minitimeMon 18 Apr 2011, 7:52 pm

Slang Editorial wrote:
thelundquist wrote:

the thing i dont get is Eminem was just like them, if not much worse when he started off when it comes to personality. Yet people praised him for it. i personally dont mind it and like the way they are haha

I guess the difference for me is I never really saw Em much then. I never had cable and wasn't on the net much, so I just had the music. Also, they are younger so there is an air of petulance that bothers me.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/my_videos?sf=viewcount&sa=0
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EARL Sweatshirt's whereabouts have been discovered   EARL Sweatshirt's whereabouts have been discovered Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EARL Sweatshirt's whereabouts have been discovered
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: Hip Hop Discussion :: Guest's News-
Jump to: