Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Best Album 1991 Round 1: The Convicts vs. Penicillin On Wax (A)

Go down 
+10
SyRuP Sippa
Cory
Alan
Myestro
Wayne
D.Powell
KJ Styles
Highsmith
T. Myers
Tic706
14 posters

The Convicts vs. Penicillin On Wax
The Convicts
Best Album 1991 Round 1: The Convicts vs. Penicillin On Wax (A) Vote_lcap56%Best Album 1991 Round 1: The Convicts vs. Penicillin On Wax (A) Vote_rcap
 56% [ 5 ]
Penicillin On Wax
Best Album 1991 Round 1: The Convicts vs. Penicillin On Wax (A) Vote_lcap44%Best Album 1991 Round 1: The Convicts vs. Penicillin On Wax (A) Vote_rcap
 44% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 9

AuthorMessage
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

Best Album 1991 Round 1: The Convicts vs. Penicillin On Wax (A) Empty
PostSubject: Best Album 1991 Round 1: The Convicts vs. Penicillin On Wax (A)   Best Album 1991 Round 1: The Convicts vs. Penicillin On Wax (A) Icon_minitimeSat 16 Apr 2011, 10:35 pm

Best Album 1991 Round 1: The Convicts vs. Penicillin On Wax (A) Convictsalbumral

vs.

Best Album 1991 Round 1: The Convicts vs. Penicillin On Wax (A) TimDogPenicillinOnWax
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Best Album 1991 Round 1: The Convicts vs. Penicillin On Wax (A)   Best Album 1991 Round 1: The Convicts vs. Penicillin On Wax (A) Icon_minitimeSat 16 Apr 2011, 10:38 pm

The Convicts
Back to top Go down
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

PostSubject: Re: Best Album 1991 Round 1: The Convicts vs. Penicillin On Wax (A)   Best Album 1991 Round 1: The Convicts vs. Penicillin On Wax (A) Icon_minitimeSat 16 Apr 2011, 10:54 pm

The Convicts but not by much. I'm good either way.
Back to top Go down
Highsmith
Smells Like Roses...
Highsmith

PostSubject: Re: Best Album 1991 Round 1: The Convicts vs. Penicillin On Wax (A)   Best Album 1991 Round 1: The Convicts vs. Penicillin On Wax (A) Icon_minitimeSat 16 Apr 2011, 11:14 pm

Haven't heard either...no vote
Back to top Go down
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: Best Album 1991 Round 1: The Convicts vs. Penicillin On Wax (A)   Best Album 1991 Round 1: The Convicts vs. Penicillin On Wax (A) Icon_minitimeSun 17 Apr 2011, 1:20 am

I never heard the Convicts album so I'll be fair and not vote. Still sucks that these albums are gonna get a bid over either Peaceful Journey (most likely) or OK's debut.
Back to top Go down
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

PostSubject: Re: Best Album 1991 Round 1: The Convicts vs. Penicillin On Wax (A)   Best Album 1991 Round 1: The Convicts vs. Penicillin On Wax (A) Icon_minitimeSun 17 Apr 2011, 1:32 am

lol!
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Best Album 1991 Round 1: The Convicts vs. Penicillin On Wax (A)   Best Album 1991 Round 1: The Convicts vs. Penicillin On Wax (A) Icon_minitimeSun 17 Apr 2011, 8:42 am

Tim Dog
Back to top Go down
Wayne
One in a Million
Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Best Album 1991 Round 1: The Convicts vs. Penicillin On Wax (A)   Best Album 1991 Round 1: The Convicts vs. Penicillin On Wax (A) Icon_minitimeSun 17 Apr 2011, 11:34 am

Highsmith wrote:
Back to top Go down
Myestro
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Myestro

PostSubject: Re: Best Album 1991 Round 1: The Convicts vs. Penicillin On Wax (A)   Best Album 1991 Round 1: The Convicts vs. Penicillin On Wax (A) Icon_minitimeSun 17 Apr 2011, 1:17 pm

Wayne wrote:
Highsmith wrote:
Haven't heard The Convicts...no vote
Back to top Go down
Alan
Smokes More Trees Than The Slash And Burn Technique
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Best Album 1991 Round 1: The Convicts vs. Penicillin On Wax (A)   Best Album 1991 Round 1: The Convicts vs. Penicillin On Wax (A) Icon_minitimeSun 17 Apr 2011, 5:34 pm

The Convicts
Back to top Go down
Cory
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
Cory

PostSubject: Re: Best Album 1991 Round 1: The Convicts vs. Penicillin On Wax (A)   Best Album 1991 Round 1: The Convicts vs. Penicillin On Wax (A) Icon_minitimeSun 17 Apr 2011, 10:28 pm

Fuck Compton
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: Best Album 1991 Round 1: The Convicts vs. Penicillin On Wax (A)   Best Album 1991 Round 1: The Convicts vs. Penicillin On Wax (A) Icon_minitimeSun 17 Apr 2011, 10:59 pm

Isn't you KJ who says "if you don't like something why comment at all?" so STFU and vote and stop with the bitching...
Back to top Go down
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: Best Album 1991 Round 1: The Convicts vs. Penicillin On Wax (A)   Best Album 1991 Round 1: The Convicts vs. Penicillin On Wax (A) Icon_minitimeMon 18 Apr 2011, 2:30 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
Isn't you KJ who says "if you don't like something why comment at all?" so STFU and vote and stop with the bitching...

It's not that I don't like said albums, I just don't like the random matchups because it just means that heavy hitters are gonna get eliminated early and lightweights have the potential to go deep.
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: Best Album 1991 Round 1: The Convicts vs. Penicillin On Wax (A)   Best Album 1991 Round 1: The Convicts vs. Penicillin On Wax (A) Icon_minitimeMon 18 Apr 2011, 2:32 pm

Those "heavy hitters" are only heavy hitters in your opinion... I didn't think One For All deserved to be in the tourney let alone the final but you don't see me bitching about it in every thread so grow a pair.
Back to top Go down
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

PostSubject: Re: Best Album 1991 Round 1: The Convicts vs. Penicillin On Wax (A)   Best Album 1991 Round 1: The Convicts vs. Penicillin On Wax (A) Icon_minitimeMon 18 Apr 2011, 3:00 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
Those "heavy hitters" are only heavy hitters in your opinion... I didn't think One For All deserved to be in the tourney let alone the final but you don't see me bitching about it in every thread so grow a pair.

Even though you still a B.I. for deleting my account. I must cosign that one. KJ kills me acting like he knows what the elite albums.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Best Album 1991 Round 1: The Convicts vs. Penicillin On Wax (A)   Best Album 1991 Round 1: The Convicts vs. Penicillin On Wax (A) Icon_minitimeMon 18 Apr 2011, 3:34 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:

I know this is all opinion based but "One For All" didn't deserve to be in the tourney for top album of 1990?? do you mean the final or the entire tourney for 1990? just looking for clarification that's all mane....
Back to top Go down
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: Best Album 1991 Round 1: The Convicts vs. Penicillin On Wax (A)   Best Album 1991 Round 1: The Convicts vs. Penicillin On Wax (A) Icon_minitimeMon 18 Apr 2011, 4:39 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:

How does a consensus classic like One For All not deserve to be in the tourney? Answer that question without your own personal bullshit bias. Otherwise shut the fuck up.
Back to top Go down
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: Best Album 1991 Round 1: The Convicts vs. Penicillin On Wax (A)   Best Album 1991 Round 1: The Convicts vs. Penicillin On Wax (A) Icon_minitimeMon 18 Apr 2011, 4:42 pm

TicNitty706 wrote:
Southern Rap Pro wrote:

Even though you still a B.I. for deleting my account. I must cosign that one. KJ kills me acting like he knows what the elite albums.

Kev I can point out crazy opinions that you have for days, so let's not go there. One For All ABSOLUTELY deserved to be in the tournament. It may not be a 5 star album in your eyes but the majority of people who have heard it see it as a 5 star album.
Back to top Go down
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

PostSubject: Re: Best Album 1991 Round 1: The Convicts vs. Penicillin On Wax (A)   Best Album 1991 Round 1: The Convicts vs. Penicillin On Wax (A) Icon_minitimeMon 18 Apr 2011, 5:44 pm

KJ Styles wrote:
TicNitty706 wrote:
Southern Rap Pro wrote:

Kev I can point out crazy opinions that you have for days, so let's not go there. One For All ABSOLUTELY deserved to be in the tournament. It may not be a 5 star album in your eyes but the majority of people who have heard it see it as a 5 star album.

I never said it did not belong in the tourney. I even gave it props for making it to the finals. And I highly doubt the "majority" thinks One 4 All is a 5 star classic. Maybe in your world which I understand but come down here or go out west and you may have a heart attack. People were listening to a lot of other shit other than One 4 All.
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: Best Album 1991 Round 1: The Convicts vs. Penicillin On Wax (A)   Best Album 1991 Round 1: The Convicts vs. Penicillin On Wax (A) Icon_minitimeMon 18 Apr 2011, 7:34 pm

TicNitty706 wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:
TicNitty706 wrote:
Southern Rap Pro wrote:

I never said it did not belong in the tourney. I even gave it props for making it to the finals. And I highly doubt the "majority" thinks One 4 All is a 5 star classic. Maybe in your world which I understand but come down here or go out west and you may have a heart attack. People were listening to a lot of other shit other than One 4 All.

+1

Powell and KJ are all skull, no brain, ya dig...
Back to top Go down
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: Best Album 1991 Round 1: The Convicts vs. Penicillin On Wax (A)   Best Album 1991 Round 1: The Convicts vs. Penicillin On Wax (A) Icon_minitimeMon 18 Apr 2011, 7:43 pm

TicNitty706 wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:
TicNitty706 wrote:
Southern Rap Pro wrote:

I know you didn't say that, Pedro's monkey ass did. Well every rap magazine I read at the time had it at 5 stars, as do most hip-hop website. The lowest rating I've seen for it is 4.5 stars. And in a group full of diverse listeners, it made it to the finals against tough competition, so what does that tell you? I know people out west and down south that like Brand Nubian so I doubt I'd be having a heart attack.

Last edited by KJ Styles on Mon 18 Apr 2011, 7:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: Best Album 1991 Round 1: The Convicts vs. Penicillin On Wax (A)   Best Album 1991 Round 1: The Convicts vs. Penicillin On Wax (A) Icon_minitimeMon 18 Apr 2011, 7:44 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
TicNitty706 wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:
TicNitty706 wrote:
Southern Rap Pro wrote:

+1

All you do is spit verbal diarrhea, you never even answered my question and until you do just shut the fuck up!
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: Best Album 1991 Round 1: The Convicts vs. Penicillin On Wax (A)   Best Album 1991 Round 1: The Convicts vs. Penicillin On Wax (A) Icon_minitimeMon 18 Apr 2011, 7:53 pm

KJ Styles wrote:
Southern Rap Pro wrote:
TicNitty706 wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:
TicNitty706 wrote:
Southern Rap Pro wrote:

+1

All you do is spit verbal diarrhea, you never even answered my question and until you do just shut the fuck up!

look monkey ass, I don't have to answer your question until you show the ability to comprehend the concept of opinion... you really telling me Brand Nubian getting praise from east coast leaning mags and publications back in the 1990s means shit?
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Best Album 1991 Round 1: The Convicts vs. Penicillin On Wax (A)   Best Album 1991 Round 1: The Convicts vs. Penicillin On Wax (A) Icon_minitimeMon 18 Apr 2011, 10:09 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
TicNitty706 wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:
TicNitty706 wrote:
Southern Rap Pro wrote:

+1

You still never answered the question Hector Camacho?? so your sticking with that theory that One 4 All should not have even been in the tourney for album of the year for 1990?? I don't think it should have made the finals myself but to say it shouldn't have even been listed in the tourney for album of that year (1990) sounds like you've taken way too many blows to the SKULL...... Best Album 1991 Round 1: The Convicts vs. Penicillin On Wax (A) 634669
Back to top Go down
Jack of Spades
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
Jack of Spades

PostSubject: Re: Best Album 1991 Round 1: The Convicts vs. Penicillin On Wax (A)   Best Album 1991 Round 1: The Convicts vs. Penicillin On Wax (A) Icon_minitimeTue 19 Apr 2011, 9:29 am

Tim Dog
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Best Album 1991 Round 1: The Convicts vs. Penicillin On Wax (A)   Best Album 1991 Round 1: The Convicts vs. Penicillin On Wax (A) Icon_minitimeTue 19 Apr 2011, 2:06 pm

Tim Dog.
Back to top Go down
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: Best Album 1991 Round 1: The Convicts vs. Penicillin On Wax (A)   Best Album 1991 Round 1: The Convicts vs. Penicillin On Wax (A) Icon_minitimeTue 19 Apr 2011, 2:12 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:
Southern Rap Pro wrote:
TicNitty706 wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:
TicNitty706 wrote:
Southern Rap Pro wrote:

+1

look monkey ass, I don't have to answer your question until you show the ability to comprehend the concept of opinion... you really telling me Brand Nubian getting praise from east coast leaning mags and publications back in the 1990s means shit?

One For All is UNIVERSALLY looked upon as a classic. Your dumb ass has never been out of Tex-ASS so you wouldn't know. This is laughable anyway considering you don't feel Illmatic is a classic, and your Top 2 albums of all time wouldn't make most people's Top 200.

And you won't answer my question because YOU CAN'T answer it. Stupid fuck!
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: Best Album 1991 Round 1: The Convicts vs. Penicillin On Wax (A)   Best Album 1991 Round 1: The Convicts vs. Penicillin On Wax (A) Icon_minitimeTue 19 Apr 2011, 2:19 pm

KJ Styles wrote:
Southern Rap Pro wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:
Southern Rap Pro wrote:
TicNitty706 wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:
TicNitty706 wrote:
Southern Rap Pro wrote:

+1

One For All is UNIVERSALLY looked upon as a classic. Your dumb ass has never been out of Tex-ASS so you wouldn't know. This is laughable anyway considering you don't feel Illmatic is a classic, and your Top 2 albums of all time wouldn't make most people's Top 200.

And you won't answer my question because YOU CAN'T answer it. Stupid fuck!

Other terms you need to look up:

UNIVERSALLY

Get to it monkey ass:

Best Album 1991 Round 1: The Convicts vs. Penicillin On Wax (A) HookedOnPhonics
Back to top Go down
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: Best Album 1991 Round 1: The Convicts vs. Penicillin On Wax (A)   Best Album 1991 Round 1: The Convicts vs. Penicillin On Wax (A) Icon_minitimeTue 19 Apr 2011, 2:33 pm

I know what I said asshole, and I know the definition and I used it accurately. You lack both intelligence AND common sense. And fuck your little mumbo jumbo. The fact remains that you CAN'T answer my question with anything other than your dislike of Brand Nubian. Go fuck yourself you southern dickriding monkey ass faggot!
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: Best Album 1991 Round 1: The Convicts vs. Penicillin On Wax (A)   Best Album 1991 Round 1: The Convicts vs. Penicillin On Wax (A) Icon_minitimeTue 19 Apr 2011, 2:38 pm

The only monkey ass faggot around here is you.
Back to top Go down
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: Best Album 1991 Round 1: The Convicts vs. Penicillin On Wax (A)   Best Album 1991 Round 1: The Convicts vs. Penicillin On Wax (A) Icon_minitimeTue 19 Apr 2011, 2:43 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
The only monkey ass faggot around here is you.

Nope, you've clearly shown homosexual tendencies so that's you all day.
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: Best Album 1991 Round 1: The Convicts vs. Penicillin On Wax (A)   Best Album 1991 Round 1: The Convicts vs. Penicillin On Wax (A) Icon_minitimeTue 19 Apr 2011, 2:45 pm

Yes, but you show homosexual tendencies and monkey ass tendencies.
Back to top Go down
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: Best Album 1991 Round 1: The Convicts vs. Penicillin On Wax (A)   Best Album 1991 Round 1: The Convicts vs. Penicillin On Wax (A) Icon_minitimeTue 19 Apr 2011, 4:03 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
Yes, but you show homosexual tendencies and monkey ass tendencies.

To quote Jadakiss "I'm neither, but I've been hot so long it feels like I've got a lifetime fever!"
Back to top Go down
Legend
Jump!
Jump!

PostSubject: Re: Best Album 1991 Round 1: The Convicts vs. Penicillin On Wax (A)   Best Album 1991 Round 1: The Convicts vs. Penicillin On Wax (A) Icon_minitimeWed 20 Apr 2011, 1:05 am

The Convicts... Didn't 'This is for The Convicts' Fuck your shit up. It fucked my shit up big time.
Back to top Go down
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

PostSubject: Re: Best Album 1991 Round 1: The Convicts vs. Penicillin On Wax (A)   Best Album 1991 Round 1: The Convicts vs. Penicillin On Wax (A) Icon_minitimeMon 25 Apr 2011, 7:44 pm

This is tied. SRP did you vote?
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: Best Album 1991 Round 1: The Convicts vs. Penicillin On Wax (A)   Best Album 1991 Round 1: The Convicts vs. Penicillin On Wax (A) Icon_minitimeMon 25 Apr 2011, 7:45 pm

not yet, thanks for reminding me
tie broken
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Best Album 1991 Round 1: The Convicts vs. Penicillin On Wax (A)   Best Album 1991 Round 1: The Convicts vs. Penicillin On Wax (A) Icon_minitimeTue 26 Apr 2011, 3:09 pm

Highsmith wrote:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best Album 1991 Round 1: The Convicts vs. Penicillin On Wax (A)   Best Album 1991 Round 1: The Convicts vs. Penicillin On Wax (A) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Best Album 1991 Round 1: The Convicts vs. Penicillin On Wax (A)
Page 1 of 1