Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cyrus Malachi - Ancient Future album in stores now!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
No Cure
Woof
Woof

Cyrus Malachi - Ancient Future album in stores now! Empty
PostSubject: Cyrus Malachi - Ancient Future album in stores now!   Cyrus Malachi - Ancient Future album in stores now! Icon_minitimeFri 22 Apr 2011, 8:54 am

Cyrus Malachi drops his debut album "Ancient Future", it features Wu-Tang affiliates such as Bronze Nazareth, Kevlaar 7 & Darkim Be Allah and underground favourites like Ruste Juxx & Killa Sha (RIP).

Check out the latest video from the project - "Hell's Garrison's" which features M9 & is produced by Endemic.

Check out the Video here

Fans can cop the record in any of the stores listed below and many more to follow:

USA

Music Millennium – Portland, OR
Amoeba – San Francisco,
CA Access Music – San Diego,
CA Fifth Element – Minneapolis, MN
Amoeba – Berkeley,
CA Independent Records - Colorado
Rasputin – CA,
NV Silver Platters - Seattle,WA
Newbury Comics - CT, ME, MA, NH, RI
amazon.com
cd universe
access hip hop
ughh.com

UK / Europe

HMV.com
juno.co.uk
rarekind records
sickostore.de
jumbo records
picadilly records
suspect packages
play.com
wyldpytch.com
amazon.co.uk
townsend records

http://nocurerecords.co.uk
http://twitter.com/nocurerecords
http://twitter.com/cyrusmalachi
Back to top Go down
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

PostSubject: Re: Cyrus Malachi - Ancient Future album in stores now!   Cyrus Malachi - Ancient Future album in stores now! Icon_minitimeFri 22 Apr 2011, 1:12 pm

Word Word. You gonna have him hook a brother up with a free verse or 2?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/TheFakeJustinLinker
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Cyrus Malachi - Ancient Future album in stores now!   Cyrus Malachi - Ancient Future album in stores now! Icon_minitimeSun 24 Apr 2011, 2:52 pm

Damn I still need to get this, cool track.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Cyrus Malachi - Ancient Future album in stores now!   Cyrus Malachi - Ancient Future album in stores now! Icon_minitimeMon 02 May 2011, 11:41 am

This track has a video too and I like a lot more:

Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Cyrus Malachi - Ancient Future album in stores now!   Cyrus Malachi - Ancient Future album in stores now! Icon_minitimeThu 14 Jul 2011, 3:17 pm

Just got this, and my first impressions are...wow this is great. Slept-on album of the year? The first half is just really dense, dark hip hop, then in the middle two high energy posse cuts appear, and then the second half is just perfect. Cyrus gets very personal on a lot of the tracks and it just works. It seems violent and bleak but the album is full of positive messages. The production is consistent and every guest makes strong contributions. It's pretty hard to find any flaws with this, the only one I can think of is that in the first half some tracks do sound pretty similar and the album gets a bit hard to stick with for a little bit. But I think that's intentional, I think the point is to get you immersed in grimy street tales so that when it starts to get positive you can connect to it more. Just fucking dope if you ask me. 4.5 stars, and it's a toss-up between this and Vakill's latest for my AOTY so far. Don't sleep on this. Yes, it's UK hip hop but trust me nobody's accent on here should be a problem for anyone that uses that excuse as a crutch.