Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Suga Free-Street Gospel

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

Suga Free-Street Gospel Empty
PostSubject: Suga Free-Street Gospel   Suga Free-Street Gospel Icon_minitimeMon 25 Apr 2011, 3:21 pm

Suga Free-Street Gospel Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR3SZBv2nBpAj6bke0n1S8KwXBqs0syab83gxyjzD1qmeKaKuwXSANjsUoBYQ

Man, I'm here to eat my humble pie now. I did not like this album at all when it dropped. I thought Suga Free was annoying and corny(which he still is to a certain extent), but this album was pure dopeness to me this time around. Suga Free's flow seems to mesh Quik's funky production and the album was over before i even knew it. Maybe it's because my tastes have changed or maybe it's becuase i've been craving those Quik beats, but i'm glad i revisited this one. I'm still a little skeptical about his other releases(without Quik's midas touch), but i will give them a chance.
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: Suga Free-Street Gospel   Suga Free-Street Gospel Icon_minitimeMon 25 Apr 2011, 3:31 pm

Suga Free-Street Gospel 2441881332_7232d6a7fb
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Suga Free-Street Gospel   Suga Free-Street Gospel Icon_minitimeMon 25 Apr 2011, 8:04 pm

Indeed
Back to top Go down
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

PostSubject: Re: Suga Free-Street Gospel   Suga Free-Street Gospel Icon_minitimeMon 25 Apr 2011, 8:30 pm

I was late getting this Suga album. I kept putting it off because I think I skimmed thru a copy I has and it just wasn't grabbing me. I was digging his guest spots and that one soundtrk song but was not sure about him on the solo tip. The 1st Suga album I actually heard/purchased was The New Testament and it made me go back to this one. So New Test is my fav Suga album but this one really got me also. Its a dope album and I agree that him and Quik mesh well but hell doesn't Quik mesh with almost anyone?...lol.

Anybody looking for or curious about a smooth album on some pimp and humor shit have to get this one. Suga is a str8 fool and very entertaining. And on the real once you get past his over the top persona there's an artist in there also. Suga Free has skills and is creative.
Back to top Go down
昇龍拳_الله
Keep It 100
Keep It 100
昇龍拳_الله

PostSubject: Re: Suga Free-Street Gospel   Suga Free-Street Gospel Icon_minitimeFri 09 Sep 2011, 6:33 pm

I would have never bought this album if I didn't hear Suga Free on Snoops "No Limit Top Dogg". I love hearing those pimp rhymes especially with Quik's beats. His other albums aren't as good as this one mainly because he had a falling out with Quik for awhile. His best stuff is between 98' - 02'.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suga Free-Street Gospel   Suga Free-Street Gospel Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suga Free-Street Gospel
Page 1 of 1