Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cam & Vado "Gunz & Butta"

Go down 
+2
T. Myers
Tic706
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

Cam & Vado "Gunz & Butta" Empty
PostSubject: Cam & Vado "Gunz & Butta"   Cam & Vado "Gunz & Butta" Icon_minitimeTue 26 Apr 2011, 10:45 pm

Cam & Vado "Gunz & Butta" Camron-and-vado-gunz-and-butta-290x290

Any thoughts or ratings?
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Cam & Vado "Gunz & Butta"   Cam & Vado "Gunz & Butta" Icon_minitimeTue 26 Apr 2011, 10:49 pm

I've heard it. It's not bad, but it's very front loaded. I would not rec it for an immediate purchase but a DL wouldn't hurt I suppose.
Back to top Go down
Wayne
One in a Million
Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Cam & Vado "Gunz & Butta"   Cam & Vado "Gunz & Butta" Icon_minitimeTue 26 Apr 2011, 11:00 pm

I still haven't checked this out yet, but I plan to.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Cam & Vado "Gunz & Butta"   Cam & Vado "Gunz & Butta" Icon_minitimeWed 27 Apr 2011, 10:01 am

i have a couple tracks off this, but havent heard the whole thing, i plan to eventually though
Back to top Go down
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

PostSubject: Re: Cam & Vado "Gunz & Butta"   Cam & Vado "Gunz & Butta" Icon_minitimeWed 27 Apr 2011, 12:35 pm

Off one spin I like this album. Its hard but light at the same time like Cam usually does anyway. There's only 2-3 suspect songs on the album but the rest I liked. I don't know how Cam fans would feel about this one but to me its another dope album for 2011. I'll say a 3.5-3.75 as of now easily. Vado is better than I thought, i'll see what he does with it but he has some mic skills.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Cam & Vado "Gunz & Butta"   Cam & Vado "Gunz & Butta" Icon_minitimeWed 27 Apr 2011, 12:37 pm

Did you think the album was front loaded at all? I was really digging the album and the 2nd half kinda sucked a little bit of life out of it for me.

If you like Vado, you can peep his Slime Flu album. I haven't heard it so i can't really give you a rating for it though.
Back to top Go down
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

PostSubject: Re: Cam & Vado "Gunz & Butta"   Cam & Vado "Gunz & Butta" Icon_minitimeWed 27 Apr 2011, 12:50 pm

T. Myers wrote:
Did you think the album was front loaded at all? I was really digging the album and the 2nd half kinda sucked a little bit of life out of it for me.

If you like Vado, you can peep his Slime Flu album. I haven't heard it so i can't really give you a rating for it though.

Oh yeah it front loaded no doubt. They almost did exactly what TI did on No Mercy. The album starts street than all of a sudden you at the club...lol. But I liked one of those club bangers that one Speaking In Tongues, the beat bangs. The next two after that got skipped so quick so fast.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Cam & Vado "Gunz & Butta"   Cam & Vado "Gunz & Butta" Icon_minitimeMon 12 Dec 2011, 2:31 pm

This album is cool
Back to top Go down
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

PostSubject: Re: Cam & Vado "Gunz & Butta"   Cam & Vado "Gunz & Butta" Icon_minitimeMon 12 Dec 2011, 4:33 pm

I haven't reached for this album since I 1st posted but maybe one more time...lol. Its a 3.25 or so album.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Cam & Vado "Gunz & Butta"   Cam & Vado "Gunz & Butta" Icon_minitimeMon 12 Dec 2011, 6:02 pm

"But I liked one of those club bangers that one Speaking In Tongues, the beat bangs. "

I hate that beat lol
Back to top Go down
Wayne
One in a Million
Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Cam & Vado "Gunz & Butta"   Cam & Vado "Gunz & Butta" Icon_minitimeMon 12 Dec 2011, 6:47 pm

And I still haven't copped this one yet.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Cam & Vado "Gunz & Butta"   Cam & Vado "Gunz & Butta" Icon_minitimeTue 13 Dec 2011, 3:26 am

Shaun wrote:
"But I liked one of those club bangers that one Speaking In Tongues, the beat bangs. "

I hate that beat lol

That beat is nice, you wack.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cam & Vado "Gunz & Butta"   Cam & Vado "Gunz & Butta" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cam & Vado "Gunz & Butta"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: Hip Hop Discussion :: Reviews-
Jump to: