Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Top 5 Tracks- Day 102

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

Top 5 Tracks- Day 102 Empty
PostSubject: Top 5 Tracks- Day 102   Top 5 Tracks- Day 102 Icon_minitimeThu 02 Jun 2011, 12:54 am

One of Detroit's best rap groups the fantastic Slum Village!
Back to top Go down
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Tracks- Day 102   Top 5 Tracks- Day 102 Icon_minitimeThu 02 Jun 2011, 7:37 am

Not Listening
Back to top Go down
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Tracks- Day 102   Top 5 Tracks- Day 102 Icon_minitimeThu 02 Jun 2011, 1:58 pm

Climax
Fall in Love
Closer
It's On
Players

*Selfish
*Old Girl
*The Hours
*Count the Ways
*Reunion
*Get Dis Money
*Can I Be Me
*Call Me
*Multiply
*EZ Up

(C'mon Kev, you got 3-6, Lil Kim, and Foxy Brown)
I'm trying to keep this bad boy diverse as folks requested. Don't worry I think you're going to like the next one cause I'm taking it back to the West Side. I was surprised about the low turn out for Tec and Cunninlynguists. But live and learn.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Tracks- Day 102   Top 5 Tracks- Day 102 Icon_minitimeThu 02 Jun 2011, 2:15 pm

Can I Be Me (Favorite Slum song)
EZ Up
The Reunion Pt 2
Selfish
Fall In Love
Back to top Go down
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Tracks- Day 102   Top 5 Tracks- Day 102 Icon_minitimeThu 02 Jun 2011, 3:03 pm

TheHazardous wrote:
Climax
Fall in Love
Closer
It's On
Players

*Selfish
*Old Girl
*The Hours
*Count the Ways
*Reunion
*Get Dis Money
*Can I Be Me
*Call Me
*Multiply
*EZ Up

(C'mon Kev, you got 3-6, Lil Kim, and Foxy Brown)I'm trying to keep this bad boy diverse as folks requested. Don't worry I think you're going to like the next one cause I'm taking it back to the West Side. I was surprised about the low turn out for Tec and Cunninlynguists. But live and learn.

Come Peterson you know i'm just messing around. I know how these things go and you are doing a good job mixing it up like you should. I thought more would turn out for those two also since they seem to have a strong following on this forum. Maybe folks just got lazy?
Back to top Go down
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Tracks- Day 102   Top 5 Tracks- Day 102 Icon_minitimeThu 02 Jun 2011, 7:43 pm

TicNitty706 wrote:
TheHazardous wrote:
Climax
Fall in Love
Closer
It's On
Players

*Selfish
*Old Girl
*The Hours
*Count the Ways
*Reunion
*Get Dis Money
*Can I Be Me
*Call Me
*Multiply
*EZ Up

(C'mon Kev, you got 3-6, Lil Kim, and Foxy Brown)I'm trying to keep this bad boy diverse as folks requested. Don't worry I think you're going to like the next one cause I'm taking it back to the West Side. I was surprised about the low turn out for Tec and Cunninlynguists. But live and learn.

Come Peterson you know i'm just messing around. I know how these things go and you are doing a good job mixing it up like you should. I thought more would turn out for those two also since they seem to have a strong following on this forum. Maybe folks just got lazy?

It's possible. I certainly thought more would come out. Over 100+ artists and attention can wane. One thing I have learned from this experience is it isn't as easy as it looks. Your 2Pacs and Biggies are easy. Go into the indie trenches and it's a crap shoot.
Back to top Go down
Deanie O'Banion
Backwoods Burna, Mac & Murda
Backwoods Burna, Mac & Murda
Deanie O'Banion

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Tracks- Day 102   Top 5 Tracks- Day 102 Icon_minitimeThu 02 Jun 2011, 7:54 pm

I got lazy, I'll get to Tech maybe, he has so many, and the only one I know for sure that would make my list is Jellysickle. Sorry Haz, can't participate for Slum Village, only have 3 tracks: Faster, Ez Up & Selfish.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Tracks- Day 102   Top 5 Tracks- Day 102 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Top 5 Tracks- Day 102
Page 1 of 1