Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

P.U.T.S/Count Bass D--June 16, Wash DC

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ACRID"
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
ACRID

P.U.T.S/Count Bass D--June 16, Wash DC Empty
PostSubject: P.U.T.S/Count Bass D--June 16, Wash DC   P.U.T.S/Count Bass D--June 16, Wash DC Icon_minitimeMon 06 Jun 2011, 5:21 pm

15 at the door..on a Thur night..ill prob be going

Ive seen neither of the 2 live..but im pretty familiar w/ PUTS discog...looking forward to it

Count Bass D..heard him maybe a handful of time most notably on the DOOM track "Potholderz"(hoping he drops his verses over that beat live!!)--bout to youtube him.
Back to top Go down
Deanie O'Banion
Backwoods Burna, Mac & Murda
Backwoods Burna, Mac & Murda
Deanie O'Banion

PostSubject: Re: P.U.T.S/Count Bass D--June 16, Wash DC   P.U.T.S/Count Bass D--June 16, Wash DC Icon_minitimeMon 06 Jun 2011, 6:34 pm

That's the day after Aesop Rock is in town here, middle of the week shows are usually shorter sets...maybe not in big cities like DC though. I'll be passing on Aesop for $18. Warren G & Bone Thugs are both in town in the next few weeks on saturdays, so I'm more likely to check out one of their shows. Anybody seen Bone Thugs lately? Price tag is a little hefty, so I'm not too sure if it's worth it. Have fun at People Under The Stairs though Acrid, hope it's at a venue you like & they put on a good live show for ya.
Back to top Go down
ACRID"
ACRID

PostSubject: Re: P.U.T.S/Count Bass D--June 16, Wash DC   P.U.T.S/Count Bass D--June 16, Wash DC Icon_minitimeMon 06 Jun 2011, 7:36 pm

Thursdays generally a pre-Friday night..so im hoping for the best..

SOP ROCK came to DC early May..had to pass..for some reason?

I also passed on..ehh, well forgot..about the June 1st Bone thugs show...JLinker was telling me that Krayzie and Wish dropped off the group..sooo No Krayzie No Wish...No Marcus lol
tix were 30 yux BTW

yeah, for sure..i know ill have a good time that night especially with no work the following day..

Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: P.U.T.S/Count Bass D--June 16, Wash DC   P.U.T.S/Count Bass D--June 16, Wash DC Icon_minitimeTue 07 Jun 2011, 10:41 pm

count bass D is dope as fuck
Back to top Go down
ACRID"
ACRID

PostSubject: Re: P.U.T.S/Count Bass D--June 16, Wash DC   P.U.T.S/Count Bass D--June 16, Wash DC Icon_minitimeThu 09 Jun 2011, 8:49 pm

good to know..lookin forward
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: P.U.T.S/Count Bass D--June 16, Wash DC   P.U.T.S/Count Bass D--June 16, Wash DC Icon_minitimeFri 10 Jun 2011, 1:06 pm

ACRID" wrote:
15 at the door..on a Thur night..ill prob be going

Ive seen neither of the 2 live..but im pretty familiar w/ PUTS discog...looking forward to it

Count Bass D..heard him maybe a handful of time most notably on the DOOM track "Potholderz"(hoping he drops his verses over that beat live!!)--bout to youtube him.

Check out Dwight Spitz, you'll like it man.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: P.U.T.S/Count Bass D--June 16, Wash DC   P.U.T.S/Count Bass D--June 16, Wash DC Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

P.U.T.S/Count Bass D--June 16, Wash DC
Page 1 of 1