Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wu-Tang Movie?

Go down 
+4
parker lewis
Laced With Slang
Tic706
Wanduras
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Wanduras
Curren$y Stan
Curren$y Stan
Wanduras

Wu-Tang Movie? Empty
PostSubject: Wu-Tang Movie?   Wu-Tang Movie? Icon_minitimeWed 03 Aug 2011, 11:33 pm

I'm sure one of you guys mentioned this already but I just heard about this on a talk radio show...
Supposedly Raekwon is putting together a movie about the story of Wu-Tang called CREAM and Cee-Lo is slated to play Chef's dad...any thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

Wu-Tang Movie? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wu-Tang Movie?   Wu-Tang Movie? Icon_minitimeWed 03 Aug 2011, 11:39 pm

Sounds interesting. This is my first time hearing about this.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

Wu-Tang Movie? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wu-Tang Movie?   Wu-Tang Movie? Icon_minitimeThu 04 Aug 2011, 12:23 am

i heard somehting about this...isnt that guy from the Cool Kidz, Chuck Inglish or whatever, supposed to play Rae? or was it someone else?
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

Wu-Tang Movie? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wu-Tang Movie?   Wu-Tang Movie? Icon_minitimeThu 04 Aug 2011, 5:43 am

Let the infighting begin... too many hands in the cookie jar, at least 8 points of view... this will never happen.
Back to top Go down
Wanduras
Curren$y Stan
Curren$y Stan
Wanduras

Wu-Tang Movie? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wu-Tang Movie?   Wu-Tang Movie? Icon_minitimeThu 04 Aug 2011, 9:05 am

Well on the radio they made it sound like this has been a fairytale for a while now but that it is finally truly underway. Plus, it sounds like this is Chef's baby, so he may be in the driver's seat. You are right, though, it's hard to make everyone happy with such a large group. If it does happen, I just hope it's made well or it could end up blemishing the Wu's rep.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

Wu-Tang Movie? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wu-Tang Movie?   Wu-Tang Movie? Icon_minitimeThu 04 Aug 2011, 10:21 am

Wanduras wrote:
Well on the radio they made it sound like this has been a fairytale for a while now but that it is finally truly underway. Plus, it sounds like this is Chef's baby, so he may be in the driver's seat. You are right, though, it's hard to make everyone happy with such a large group. If it does happen, I just hope it's made well or it could end up blemishing the Wu's rep.

Yeah that's my biggest concern. I mean I would probably watch it no matter what, but I'd hope they would take it really seriously.
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

Wu-Tang Movie? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wu-Tang Movie?   Wu-Tang Movie? Icon_minitimeThu 08 Sep 2011, 12:12 pm

parker lewis wrote:
Let the infighting begin... too many hands in the cookie jar, at least 8 points of view... this will never happen.

Yeah, who would they focus on? Will Masta Killa, Ugod, Inspektah Deck just be extras

Heres a old video of the WU before they became the Wu

Back to top Go down
Wayne
One in a Million
Wayne

Wu-Tang Movie? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wu-Tang Movie?   Wu-Tang Movie? Icon_minitimeThu 08 Sep 2011, 7:01 pm

TicNitty706 wrote:
Sounds interesting. This is my first time hearing about this.
Back to top Go down
MURDERGHOST
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
MURDERGHOST

Wu-Tang Movie? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wu-Tang Movie?   Wu-Tang Movie? Icon_minitimeSat 10 Sep 2011, 8:50 pm

I'll check it out for sure...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wu-Tang Movie? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wu-Tang Movie?   Wu-Tang Movie? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wu-Tang Movie?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: Hip Hop Discussion :: General Hip-Hop Discussion-
Jump to: