Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sweatshop Union - The Bill Murray EP

Go down 
3 posters

Rate it
5 stars
Sweatshop Union - The Bill Murray EP Vote_lcap0%Sweatshop Union - The Bill Murray EP Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
4.75 stars
Sweatshop Union - The Bill Murray EP Vote_lcap0%Sweatshop Union - The Bill Murray EP Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
4.5 stars
 0% [ 0 ]
4.25 stars
 0% [ 0 ]
4 stars
Sweatshop Union - The Bill Murray EP Vote_lcap67%Sweatshop Union - The Bill Murray EP Vote_rcap
 67% [ 2 ]
3.75 stars
 0% [ 0 ]
3.5 stars
 0% [ 0 ]
3.25 stars
 0% [ 0 ]
3 stars
 0% [ 0 ]
Below 3 stars
Sweatshop Union - The Bill Murray EP Vote_lcap33%Sweatshop Union - The Bill Murray EP Vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

Sweatshop Union - The Bill Murray EP Empty
PostSubject: Sweatshop Union - The Bill Murray EP   Sweatshop Union - The Bill Murray EP Icon_minitimeSat 20 Aug 2011, 4:45 pm

Sweatshop Union - The Bill Murray EP BillMurrayCover-450x450

///Yeah I'm basically abusing Spotify and catching up on essentially any hip hop release from this year that I missed and that people on here seemed to like. I think Myestro has this as his #1 in the 2011 thread right now. I'm kinda just going through that and adding anything high on your lists to my queue if its available. And oh yeah, some of you guys need to update that shit. ///

Heard this recently via Spotify. I thought it was pretty good based off of one listen. It's a short but sweet EP with not a lot of flaws. I'm not sure if I understand the Bill Murray concept but I'll probably listen to it again soon so maybe it will make more sense. This is just a solid alt-rap release if you ask me. If I had to compare it to anything, it kinda reminds me of some of the stuff off of Atmosphere's When Live Gives You Lemons... Here's a nice track from the EP. I guess I'll give this 4 stars for the moment.