Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rank Fabolous discography

Go down 
+3
Highsmith
Tic706
Wayne
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Wayne
One in a Million
Wayne

Rank Fabolous discography Empty
PostSubject: Rank Fabolous discography   Rank Fabolous discography Icon_minitimeSun 21 Aug 2011, 12:30 pm

Not sure if a thread was created for this one. I just thought I'd begin this one since I probably like Fabolous a little more than most of this forum, respectively. Also, look out for Loso's Way 2: Rise To Power on September 13th, as well as a collaboration album with Red Cafe!
Rank Fabolous discography Amd_fabolous
Back to top Go down
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

PostSubject: Re: Rank Fabolous discography   Rank Fabolous discography Icon_minitimeSun 21 Aug 2011, 1:23 pm

Not looking foward to no collab with Red Cafe. That dude is one of the most average rappers who gets by coming off as something more for some reason.

I wouldn't say i'm a "fan" of Fab but I do enjoy a good amount of his songs and most of his albums. He only has one maybe near classic.

Loso's Way (he really surprised me on how good this album is)
Street Dreams
Ghetto Fabolous
Real Talk
From Nothin' to Somethin'

I think anyone that does not take all their rap music so serious would enjoy those 1st 4 albums. Imo the 5th one is very weak.
Back to top Go down
Wayne
One in a Million
Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Rank Fabolous discography   Rank Fabolous discography Icon_minitimeSun 21 Aug 2011, 1:54 pm

Ghetto Fabolous (4 stars)
Street Dreams (3.5 stars)
Real Talk (4 stars)
From Nothin To Somethin (4 stars. I just recently bumped this one, along with the rest of his discog, and it *almost* slipped me as to how good this album is.)
Loso's Way (4.5 stars, his best album IMO.)
Back to top Go down
Wayne
One in a Million
Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Rank Fabolous discography   Rank Fabolous discography Icon_minitimeSun 21 Aug 2011, 1:57 pm

TicNitty706 wrote:
Not looking foward to no collab with Red Cafe. That dude is one of the most average rappers who gets by coming off as something more for some reason.

I wouldn't say i'm a "fan" of Fab but I do enjoy a good amount of his songs and most of his albums. He only has one maybe near classic.

Loso's Way (he really surprised me on how good this album is)
Street Dreams
Ghetto Fabolous
Real Talk
From Nothin' to Somethin'

I think anyone that does not take all their rap music so serious would enjoy those 1st 4 albums. Imo the 5th one is very weak.

I like Loso's Way a lot also, and ironically I was bumping that album this morning also, lol. I like Red Cafe also. I certainly would like to see him release an album. I would buy it. From Nothin To Somethin was very good IMO.
Back to top Go down
Highsmith
Smells Like Roses...
Highsmith

PostSubject: Re: Rank Fabolous discography   Rank Fabolous discography Icon_minitimeSun 21 Aug 2011, 11:36 pm

Out of the albums that I have heard I will go with Ghetto Fabolous. After "From Nothin' To Somethin'", I really don't have a desire to hear another Fabolous CD. I'll bump the mixtapes because I did like There Is No Competition & The Soul Tape, but that's about it. 4 stars IMO is definitely too high for "From Nothin' To Somethin'".
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Rank Fabolous discography   Rank Fabolous discography Icon_minitimeMon 22 Aug 2011, 1:31 am

Real Talk (4.25), Ghetto Fabolous (4ish), Street Dreams (3.75ish). The only ones I've heard
Back to top Go down
Wayne
One in a Million
Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Rank Fabolous discography   Rank Fabolous discography Icon_minitimeMon 22 Aug 2011, 6:45 pm

Highsmith wrote:
Out of the albums that I have heard I will go with Ghetto Fabolous. After "From Nothin' To Somethin'", I really don't have a desire to hear another Fabolous CD. I'll bump the mixtapes because I did like There Is No Competition & The Soul Tape, but that's about it. 4 stars IMO is definitely too high for "From Nothin' To Somethin'".

The mixtapes with DJ Drama were tight. The Soul Tape I wasn't too impressed with honestly, however, I may go back and revisit that one.
Back to top Go down
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: Rank Fabolous discography   Rank Fabolous discography Icon_minitimeMon 22 Aug 2011, 8:50 pm

Only ones I've liked were Ghetto Fab and Real Talk.
Back to top Go down
Highsmith
Smells Like Roses...
Highsmith

PostSubject: Re: Rank Fabolous discography   Rank Fabolous discography Icon_minitimeTue 23 Aug 2011, 3:40 am

I agree KJ, I wasn't a fan of Street Dreams as a whole, More Street Dreams and definitely not From Nothin' To Somethin'. After I heard the latter, I had no desire to get Loso's Way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rank Fabolous discography   Rank Fabolous discography Icon_minitimeTue 23 Aug 2011, 4:51 am

Fab's first album is a classic to me and everything he did since then is average at best. IMO.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Rank Fabolous discography   Rank Fabolous discography Icon_minitimeTue 23 Aug 2011, 5:11 pm

Ghetto Fabolous was one of the first CDs I ever bought. I Can't Deny It>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Rank Fabolous discography   Rank Fabolous discography Icon_minitimeTue 23 Aug 2011, 5:16 pm

Shaun wrote:
Ghetto Fabolous was one of the first CDs I ever bought. Can't Deny It>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Back to top Go down
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: Rank Fabolous discography   Rank Fabolous discography Icon_minitimeTue 23 Aug 2011, 5:53 pm

Highsmith wrote:
I agree KJ, I wasn't a fan of Street Dreams as a whole, More Street Dreams and definitely not From Nothin' To Somethin'. After I heard the latter, I had no desire to get Loso's Way.

Loso's Way was aight. There's a few bangers on there but there's a lot of bubble gum material as well. It lacks replay value for me, but I'd say it's better than Street Dreams and From Nothin To Somethin.
Back to top Go down
Wayne
One in a Million
Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Rank Fabolous discography   Rank Fabolous discography Icon_minitimeWed 24 Aug 2011, 10:26 am

KJ Styles wrote:
Highsmith wrote:

Loso's Way was aight. There's a few bangers on there but there's a lot of bubble gum material as well. It lacks replay value for me, but I'd say it's better than Street Dreams and From Nothin To Somethin.

Loso's Way certainly is better than Street Dreams and From Nothin To Somethin, I cosign on that.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Rank Fabolous discography   Rank Fabolous discography Icon_minitimeWed 24 Aug 2011, 10:42 am

It's Ghetto Fab and then everything else.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rank Fabolous discography   Rank Fabolous discography Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rank Fabolous discography
Page 1 of 1