Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bronze Nazareth - School For The Blindman

Go down 
4 posters

Rate It
5 stars
Bronze Nazareth - School For The Blindman Vote_lcap0%Bronze Nazareth - School For The Blindman Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
4.75 stars
Bronze Nazareth - School For The Blindman Vote_lcap0%Bronze Nazareth - School For The Blindman Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
4.5 stars
 0% [ 0 ]
4.25 stars
 0% [ 0 ]
4 stars
 0% [ 0 ]
3.75 stars
Bronze Nazareth - School For The Blindman Vote_lcap100%Bronze Nazareth - School For The Blindman Vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
3.5 stars
 0% [ 0 ]
3.25 stars
 0% [ 0 ]
3 stars
 0% [ 0 ]
Below 3
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

AuthorMessage
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

Bronze Nazareth - School For The Blindman Empty
PostSubject: Bronze Nazareth - School For The Blindman   Bronze Nazareth - School For The Blindman Icon_minitimeMon 22 Aug 2011, 6:28 pm

Bronze Nazareth - School For The Blindman Blind-cover-e1311876423225

Apparently the physical release of this album isn't until early September, but the digital release is out now. It's on Spotify if you want to hear it and also you can get it on Amazon mp3. Anyway, after one listen, I did like this. This is the first Bronze Nazareth solo I've heard, so I'll probably check out The Great Migration soon since that seemed to get some good reviews from some posters on here. I really enjoy the beats on this album, definitely throwback beats that have the Wu-Tang seal of approval, although they don't all sound like RZA made them. The album focuses on education, and I think the main idea is that experience is the best teacher. It has a bunch of instrumental interludes that break up the album, which actually annoyed me a bit because those had some of the best beats on the album. The album keeps the energy high and never bored me. I can't say I'm too impressed with Bronze Nazareth as an MC. He's not bad but he didn't really stand out to me on most of the tracks. The guest appearances were just ok as well. Also, a bunch of the tracks didn't really stick with me. Still, I enjoyed this and this is another good release for 2011. I'll give it 3.75 stars, kinda on the fence between 3.5 and 4 right now.

This video just has snippets, not full tracks (the only thing I could find, sorry)