Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Ebay Listings For Dvds

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

My Ebay Listings For Dvds Empty
PostSubject: My Ebay Listings For Dvds   My Ebay Listings For Dvds Icon_minitimeMon 29 Aug 2011, 12:07 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Ebay Listings For Dvds   My Ebay Listings For Dvds Icon_minitimeWed 07 Sep 2011, 1:54 pm

Put up some more shit, not that anybody's paying attention lol.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: My Ebay Listings For Dvds   My Ebay Listings For Dvds Icon_minitimeWed 07 Sep 2011, 2:34 pm

yo i'll buy the packfm right now for $4
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Ebay Listings For Dvds   My Ebay Listings For Dvds Icon_minitimeWed 07 Sep 2011, 3:19 pm

YeAh you can bid tran. If I wanted to get fucked I'd ask your mom if she wanted to go out for a cup of coffee sometime.
Back to top Go down
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

PostSubject: Re: My Ebay Listings For Dvds   My Ebay Listings For Dvds Icon_minitimeWed 07 Sep 2011, 6:28 pm

I bidded on somethng mofo.

Why are you selling all your stuff if you do not mind telling?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Ebay Listings For Dvds   My Ebay Listings For Dvds Icon_minitimeWed 07 Sep 2011, 7:13 pm

My wife works at her moms restaurant and she's been talking about shutting down. Also my work has been laying off so we're just getting prepared. Thanks for bidding Kevin I honestly appreciate it
Back to top Go down
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

PostSubject: Re: My Ebay Listings For Dvds   My Ebay Listings For Dvds Icon_minitimeWed 07 Sep 2011, 8:24 pm

A Guest wrote:
My wife works at her moms restaurant and she's been talking about shutting down. Also my work has been laying off so we're just getting prepared. Thanks for bidding Kevin I honestly appreciate it

Yeah thats smart man. Hopefully you won't get laid off and you guys can just build a nice nest egg. No problem.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Ebay Listings For Dvds   My Ebay Listings For Dvds Icon_minitimeThu 08 Sep 2011, 3:53 am

Yeah we're hoping for the best but now that we've got two kids to think about we're just trying to be prepared.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Ebay Listings For Dvds   My Ebay Listings For Dvds Icon_minitimeTue 13 Sep 2011, 1:33 pm

My wife put a ton of more shit up like kid's clothes and whatnot, I will be starting my comics collection tonight (at 3 am-ish).
Back to top Go down
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

PostSubject: Re: My Ebay Listings For Dvds   My Ebay Listings For Dvds Icon_minitimeTue 13 Sep 2011, 3:00 pm

You sent my stuff man?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Ebay Listings For Dvds   My Ebay Listings For Dvds Icon_minitimeWed 14 Sep 2011, 3:38 am

Yessir I believe it went out Monday, but I will double check when I talk to my wife and get back to you later today.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Ebay Listings For Dvds   My Ebay Listings For Dvds Icon_minitimeThu 24 Nov 2011, 1:16 am

Put some comics on there, started selling cd lots.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: My Ebay Listings For Dvds   My Ebay Listings For Dvds Icon_minitimeSat 26 Nov 2011, 12:36 pm

check your pm before you send anything
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Ebay Listings For Dvds   My Ebay Listings For Dvds Icon_minitimeSat 26 Nov 2011, 10:49 pm

Ok?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Ebay Listings For Dvds   My Ebay Listings For Dvds Icon_minitimeSat 14 Jan 2012, 3:55 pm

More listings

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Ebay Listings For Dvds   My Ebay Listings For Dvds Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Ebay Listings For Dvds
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: The Lounge :: The Junk Yard-
Jump to: