Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

G-Macc - The Opera/Angels and Demons

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

G-Macc - The Opera/Angels and Demons Empty
PostSubject: G-Macc - The Opera/Angels and Demons   G-Macc - The Opera/Angels and Demons Icon_minitimeTue 20 Sep 2011, 5:31 pm

Out on spotify now... your thoughts?
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: G-Macc - The Opera/Angels and Demons   G-Macc - The Opera/Angels and Demons Icon_minitimeTue 20 Sep 2011, 8:53 pm

This was good off one spin. Reminds me a lot of Vampire so in a way it's kind of like the two BLH albums, somewhat interchangeable, but not a bad thing. Glad this actually got a CD release. Gonna definitely buy it.
Back to top Go down
E. Taylor
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
E. Taylor

PostSubject: Re: G-Macc - The Opera/Angels and Demons   G-Macc - The Opera/Angels and Demons Icon_minitimeWed 21 Sep 2011, 1:42 am

Was wondering about this one. Almost bought it but I know nothing about the guy. I am a Lynch fan though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: G-Macc - The Opera/Angels and Demons   G-Macc - The Opera/Angels and Demons Icon_minitimeWed 21 Sep 2011, 4:30 am

G Macc and C Lim are the two most talented BLH proteges IMO. Macc has the deeper voice and Lim has the quicker flow, but if you've heard any of Lynch's stuff on Strange you've heard something by G Macc. Macc and Lim played the cops on the albums (Lim is also Lynch's brother, for those that don't know). If you like Lynch a lot, I would check Macc's stuff out.
Back to top Go down
Deanie O'Banion
Backwoods Burna, Mac & Murda
Backwoods Burna, Mac & Murda
Deanie O'Banion

PostSubject: Re: G-Macc - The Opera/Angels and Demons   G-Macc - The Opera/Angels and Demons Icon_minitimeWed 21 Sep 2011, 4:20 pm

So is this a different C-Lim then the one from Stockton? Which one is on the track Us Three (Hutch's) w/Hachet & Mac Dre from Street Hu$tle if they are not the same guy? I saw this video a little while back and thought it was pretty funny, figured I'd share if you hadn't seen it.

Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: G-Macc - The Opera/Angels and Demons   G-Macc - The Opera/Angels and Demons Icon_minitimeFri 23 Sep 2011, 9:17 pm

i ordered this...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: G-Macc - The Opera/Angels and Demons   G-Macc - The Opera/Angels and Demons Icon_minitimeFri 23 Sep 2011, 9:30 pm

Maybe if you posted the song featuring C Limm instead of the lame video of dude's asking if local people have heard of a really underground rapper I could tell you, sir. And I was wrong, I think DE plays the other cop because C Limm isn't listed on Coathangastrangla at all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: G-Macc - The Opera/Angels and Demons   G-Macc - The Opera/Angels and Demons Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

G-Macc - The Opera/Angels and Demons
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: Hip Hop Discussion :: Reviews-
Jump to: