Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thurz - L.A. Riot

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

Thurz - L.A. Riot  Empty
PostSubject: Thurz - L.A. Riot    Thurz - L.A. Riot  Icon_minitimeTue 20 Sep 2011, 5:36 pm

On Spotify... your thoughts?
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

Thurz - L.A. Riot  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thurz - L.A. Riot    Thurz - L.A. Riot  Icon_minitimeTue 20 Sep 2011, 5:40 pm

This was a free DL on djbooth.net too, I got it there but have not spunt it.
Back to top Go down
ctrx
I Deserve A
I Deserve A
ctrx

Thurz - L.A. Riot  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thurz - L.A. Riot    Thurz - L.A. Riot  Icon_minitimeTue 20 Sep 2011, 10:06 pm

I liked it. Definitely better than the U-N-I album. Thurz spits some conscious, conceptual stuff and has a nice flow. Beats are good.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

Thurz - L.A. Riot  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thurz - L.A. Riot    Thurz - L.A. Riot  Icon_minitimeSun 25 Sep 2011, 6:26 pm

This album is quite nice, I have it in the 4 star area right now. The album starts off with a lot of energy and has some dark undertones that I really liked. L.A. Riot is a great title because that's what the album focuses on for the most part. About halfway the album changes the vibe a bit though, and there are more laid back and cocky tracks. I kinda wish he kept the intensity up the whole way through but the tracks in the second half certainly aren't bad. Take a listen: