Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

J-Live- S.P.T.A.

Go down 
+3
Wanduras
E. Taylor
Shaun
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

J-Live- S.P.T.A. Empty
PostSubject: J-Live- S.P.T.A.   J-Live- S.P.T.A. Icon_minitimeMon 03 Oct 2011, 4:13 pm

Listening to this on Spotify... Sounding really good so far. Dope production, lyrics, and concept.

Alright, this shit is dope. If you are a fan of J-Live's albums, you will like this. I don't see myself skipping anything on here; every track is good. I will be buying this soon, and it will be in rotation for a while.

Back to top Go down
E. Taylor
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
E. Taylor

J-Live- S.P.T.A. Empty
PostSubject: Re: J-Live- S.P.T.A.   J-Live- S.P.T.A. Icon_minitimeMon 03 Oct 2011, 6:03 pm

Good to hear. It should be in the mail for me in the next few days.
Back to top Go down
Wanduras
Curren$y Stan
Curren$y Stan
Wanduras

J-Live- S.P.T.A. Empty
PostSubject: Re: J-Live- S.P.T.A.   J-Live- S.P.T.A. Icon_minitimeTue 04 Oct 2011, 10:04 am

Yeah man, I checked it on Spotify too. This shit is dope all the way through.
Back to top Go down
E. Taylor
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
E. Taylor

J-Live- S.P.T.A. Empty
PostSubject: Re: J-Live- S.P.T.A.   J-Live- S.P.T.A. Icon_minitimeFri 07 Oct 2011, 7:47 am

Dope shit. Like Shaun said, no reason to skip anything on the album. I still gotta spin the free ep though.
Back to top Go down
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

J-Live- S.P.T.A. Empty
PostSubject: Re: J-Live- S.P.T.A.   J-Live- S.P.T.A. Icon_minitimeFri 07 Oct 2011, 4:02 pm

This shit is dope as fuck! I feel inclined to call it a classic but I'll spin it a few more times to see if it truly is.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

J-Live- S.P.T.A. Empty
PostSubject: Re: J-Live- S.P.T.A.   J-Live- S.P.T.A. Icon_minitimeFri 07 Oct 2011, 5:48 pm

KJ Styles wrote:
This shit is dope as fuck! I feel inclined to call it a classic but I'll spin it a few more times to see if it truly is.

I agree
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

J-Live- S.P.T.A. Empty
PostSubject: Re: J-Live- S.P.T.A.   J-Live- S.P.T.A. Icon_minitimeSat 08 Oct 2011, 12:51 am

Parker, where you at?
Back to top Go down
ctrx
I Deserve A
I Deserve A
ctrx

J-Live- S.P.T.A. Empty
PostSubject: Re: J-Live- S.P.T.A.   J-Live- S.P.T.A. Icon_minitimeSat 08 Oct 2011, 2:19 am

can't wait. ya boy is couchsurfin HAVING A DEY with my buds right now but once i get back i can't wait to spin this shit. i'm expectin some EARTHSHATTERIN shit so ya boy better not be DISAPPOINTED YA DIG. can't wait
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

J-Live- S.P.T.A. Empty
PostSubject: Re: J-Live- S.P.T.A.   J-Live- S.P.T.A. Icon_minitimeSat 08 Oct 2011, 2:31 am

lmao. You will not be disappointed
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

J-Live- S.P.T.A. Empty
PostSubject: Re: J-Live- S.P.T.A.   J-Live- S.P.T.A. Icon_minitimeSat 08 Oct 2011, 3:31 am

Man, I tried hooking up my local shop with the sale. They somehow fucked it up and can't get it until next week or some horseshit. I'm just patiently waiting. Getting hyped over the consistency of these reviews, though.
Back to top Go down
Alan
Smokes More Trees Than The Slash And Burn Technique
Alan

J-Live- S.P.T.A. Empty
PostSubject: Re: J-Live- S.P.T.A.   J-Live- S.P.T.A. Icon_minitimeSat 08 Oct 2011, 3:00 pm

Man. This album and the new One Be Lo....a reason to get excited for 2011 hip-hop!
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

J-Live- S.P.T.A. Empty
PostSubject: Re: J-Live- S.P.T.A.   J-Live- S.P.T.A. Icon_minitimeMon 10 Oct 2011, 11:09 pm

How I Feel Pt. 3 is one of the best tracks I've heard in a long while
Back to top Go down
ctrx
I Deserve A
I Deserve A
ctrx

J-Live- S.P.T.A. Empty
PostSubject: Re: J-Live- S.P.T.A.   J-Live- S.P.T.A. Icon_minitimeWed 12 Oct 2011, 6:36 pm

upon first listen really wasn't feeling this as much as i had hoped/anticipated. I like J-Live but the music was pretty underwhelming and honestly a lot of his concepts come off as a little forced/corny. definitely need to give this a few more spins but i gotta say that sometimes skill doesn't translate into a final product.
Back to top Go down
Alan
Smokes More Trees Than The Slash And Burn Technique
Alan

J-Live- S.P.T.A. Empty
PostSubject: Re: J-Live- S.P.T.A.   J-Live- S.P.T.A. Icon_minitimeThu 22 Dec 2011, 7:20 pm

I gotta say ctrx, I usually agree with you, but I entirely disagree with you on this album, and my #1 album of the year (PUTS). Anyway...

This J-Live album is totally dope IMO. I've spun it a solid 6 times since yesterday. Can't stop spinning it. Honestly, J-Live albums barely vary in quality IMO. They are all dope. All are somewhere between 4-4.5 stars IMO. I'd put this one right in there with it.....even though "All Of The Above" is my favorite.

My favorite track here is "Pronounced Spitta" - Bangin' beat, dope scratching, and some of J-Live's best spitting on the album. Other favs are "From Scratch" and "How I Feel, Pt. 3". I dig those cuts with the female vocals too....a nice instrumental in the mix. There's nothing to skip on the album IMO. 4.25 stars from me...
Back to top Go down
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

J-Live- S.P.T.A. Empty
PostSubject: Re: J-Live- S.P.T.A.   J-Live- S.P.T.A. Icon_minitimeThu 22 Dec 2011, 7:54 pm

This is my #2 album of the year.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

J-Live- S.P.T.A. Empty
PostSubject: Re: J-Live- S.P.T.A.   J-Live- S.P.T.A. Icon_minitimeThu 22 Dec 2011, 8:01 pm

Me too
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

J-Live- S.P.T.A. Empty
PostSubject: Re: J-Live- S.P.T.A.   J-Live- S.P.T.A. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

J-Live- S.P.T.A.
Page 1 of 1