Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

N.F.L. Predictions Week 6

Go down 
+7
Laced With Slang
Myestro
KJ Styles
SyRuP Sippa
Shaun
T. Myers
D.Powell
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

N.F.L. Predictions Week 6 Empty
PostSubject: N.F.L. Predictions Week 6   N.F.L. Predictions Week 6 Icon_minitimeThu 13 Oct 2011, 9:40 am

And it continues, we're already on to week number 6:

St.Louis At Green Bay-Pack by at least 2 touchdowns (even though this game could be closer than that I just think that the Pack is too good to win by anything less than that)

Jacksonville at Steelers-Steel Town

Philly at Redskins-deadskins in a close one at home...they are the better team, plain and simple....Reid is on his way out!

49ers at Lions-this will be an interesting game....I'm going with the Niners in an upset, the Lions have been killing shit but they aren't going to go 16-0, the letdown will have to come at some point

Carolina at Falcons-Atl at home in a shootout between Cam and Matty....

Colts at Cincy-Cincy at home easily....

Texans at Ravens-B-More at home

Buffalo at Giants-this is another good game....the G-Men will prevail because they will be wide awake this week, also Tuck should be back....

Browns at Raiders-Browns in an upset on the road....the raiders expended a bunch of emotional energy last wk and might be a little worn out this week

Dallas at New England-Brady>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Homo, so there goes your winner for this week

New Orleans at Tampa Bay-Tampa at home in a major bounceback game from getting their asses kicked in last week....it should be a close one

Vikings at Chicago-divisional games are always tricky, but I'll go with Chi-town at home this week in a close one

Monday Night:
Dolphins at Jets-another divisional match-up and I'm going with the 'Fins on the road, both are desperate for a win, but the 'Fins haven't won all year....Bess and Bush make this happen for the 'Fins on Monday night....
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 6   N.F.L. Predictions Week 6 Icon_minitimeThu 13 Oct 2011, 9:51 am

St.Louis At Green Bay-Green Bay

Jacksonville at Steelers-Steelers

Philly at Redskins-Philly

49ers at Lions-Lions(if this was a road game, i might give SF the nod in an upset)

Carolina at Falcons-Carolina

Colts at Cincy-Cincy

Texans at Ravens-Ravens

Buffalo at Giants-Giants

Browns at Raiders-Raiders

Dallas at New England-Pats

New Orleans at Tampa Bay-Saints

Vikings at Chicago-Bears

Monday Night:
Dolphins at Jets-Jets
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 6   N.F.L. Predictions Week 6 Icon_minitimeThu 13 Oct 2011, 11:40 am

St.Louis At Green Bay-Green Bay (but I'm rooting for the rams lol)

Jacksonville at Steelers-Steelers (but the jags winning wouldn't shock me)

Philly at Redskins-Redskins...I can't believe anybody has faith in the Eagles

49ers at Lions-Lions, 49ers have the D but not enough diversity in their offense

Colts at Cincy-Cincy

Texans at Ravens-Ravens

Buffalo at Giants-Bills, again, I can't believe anybody has faith left for the Giants

Vikings at Chicago-Bears

Monday Night:
Dolphins at Jets-Jets

Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 6   N.F.L. Predictions Week 6 Icon_minitimeThu 13 Oct 2011, 12:15 pm

lol@ at anyone having "faith" in the G-Men...why wouldn't a Giants fan have "faith" in a 3-2 team?? because they lost to Seattle?? shit happens like that throughout the course of a season..... that doesn't mean their year is completely lost mayne....lmao!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 6   N.F.L. Predictions Week 6 Icon_minitimeThu 13 Oct 2011, 1:27 pm

No, because they really should have lost to the Cardinals AND they got beat by the Seahawks. That type of "shit" shouldn't happen in the course of 5 weeks to a GOOD team.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 6   N.F.L. Predictions Week 6 Icon_minitimeThu 13 Oct 2011, 3:30 pm

A Guest wrote:
No, because they really should have lost to the Cardinals AND they got beat by the Seahawks. That type of "shit" shouldn't happen in the course of 5 weeks to a GOOD team.

if thats the case then the Steelers really got beat by Seattle in Super Bowl 40 but for some strange reason it's still down in the history books as another ring for the Pittsburgh Steelers....oh and that undefeated Cheatriots team really should have beaten the 10-6 G-Men that year but again it stands as another ring for the G-Men....so what your saying right there makes absolutely no sense at all.....

you act like your a cardinals fan or something..lol....Cruz was down..go read the damn rulebook jeffrey and stop trying to create your own.....
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 6   N.F.L. Predictions Week 6 Icon_minitimeThu 13 Oct 2011, 4:58 pm

Cruz wasn't down...lol

St.Louis At Green Bay- Rams stay winless

Jacksonville at Steelers- Pitt, but I would enjoy seeing them lose

Philly at Redskins- The Eagles get back on track, and the Skins come back to erffff

49ers at Lions- Detroit, mainly because they are at home

Carolina at Falcons- ATL won't lose at home to this team

Colts at Cincy- Bengals in a single digit game

Texans at Ravens- B-More

Buffalo at Giants- Hometown, but I wouldn't put money down on it

Browns at Raiders- Oaktown

Dallas at New England- NE, but it wouldn't surprise me if Dallas stole this one

New Orleans at Tampa Bay- Brees & company pound the morale out of the Bucs

Vikings at Chicago- Vikings. Last week they finally got Peterson some carries, and I see it happening again

Monday Night:
Dolphins at Jets- NYJ in a make or break game
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 6   N.F.L. Predictions Week 6 Icon_minitimeThu 13 Oct 2011, 6:21 pm

Shaun you need GLASSES mayne...something is wrong with your eyeballs....lol

Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 6   N.F.L. Predictions Week 6 Icon_minitimeThu 13 Oct 2011, 7:11 pm

Victor Cruz was not down. He thought someone had touched him and didn't want to get hit or fight for more yardage so he stopped and gave up. He was SAVED by an obscure rule usually only used by gay ass QBs who don't want to get hit. He wasn't purposefully using the rule, he lucked into it. So, yes, the rule saved him and by this obscure rule he was down, but Cruz lucked out there. Stop acting like Cruz actually knew what the fuck he was doing powell.
Back to top Go down
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 6   N.F.L. Predictions Week 6 Icon_minitimeThu 13 Oct 2011, 7:44 pm

Cruz WAS down. The ball came out AFTER he hit the ground. It's even in the YouTube video Powell put up.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 6   N.F.L. Predictions Week 6 Icon_minitimeThu 13 Oct 2011, 7:58 pm

He wasn't touched. This isn't college. Going down doesn't end the play. The ONLY thing that is debatable is whether or not he fell or he gave himself up. Arizona's defense gave up those 2 scores, but everyone wants to focus on that one call. It's crazy IMO. All that i care to remember is that the Giants took that game from Arizona.
Back to top Go down
Myestro
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Myestro

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 6   N.F.L. Predictions Week 6 Icon_minitimeThu 13 Oct 2011, 11:11 pm

I think he fell, but it makes no difference to me. I do enjoy seeing the Giants lose, because I can't stand all the G-men fans here in "Nashville".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 6   N.F.L. Predictions Week 6 Icon_minitimeFri 14 Oct 2011, 4:09 am

I'm not trying to make it about one call, Terry, I'm saying that if the Giants were so good, they should have blown out the Cards but the fact is one call saved the game for them. That's all I'm saying, Powell is trying to make it something else like always.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 6   N.F.L. Predictions Week 6 Icon_minitimeFri 14 Oct 2011, 6:42 am

A Guest wrote:
I'm not trying to make it about one call, Terry, I'm saying that if the Giants were so good, they should have blown out the Cards but the fact is one call saved the game for them. That's all I'm saying, Powell is trying to make it something else like always.

The GIANTS won the damn game plain and simple...it doesn't matter what fairweather fan jeffrey thinks (you don't even believe in your own team mayne, shut the fuck up..lol)...it has been entered into the books as a victory for the New York FOOTBALL Giants.....you're really not trying to say anything as usual, you're just mumbling like Charlie Brown's teacher again.....
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 6   N.F.L. Predictions Week 6 Icon_minitimeFri 14 Oct 2011, 8:16 am

A Guest wrote:

They weren't saved by a call. Saying they were saved by a call implies that the call was incorrect. There is no proof that he did not give himself up. It was a judgement call my the ref. I do not think "he gave himself up", but i also don't want the game to be decided on a play where the Cards did nothing to force that play. I want the refs to let the players play and decide the outcome on the field as opposed to a technicality. The fact that people want to bitch and moan about that one call is stupid. Why don't you complain about the Cards D giving up those two scores? Why not compliment the Giants for rallying like that late in the game? The Giants took it to the Cards it's as simple as that.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 6   N.F.L. Predictions Week 6 Icon_minitimeFri 14 Oct 2011, 8:19 am

Myestro wrote:
I think he fell, but it makes no difference to me. I do enjoy seeing the Giants lose, because I can't stand all the G-men fans here in "Nashville".

LOL, there actually is a large contigent of Giants fans(and other NY/NJ teams) here in Nashville.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 6   N.F.L. Predictions Week 6 Icon_minitimeFri 14 Oct 2011, 2:11 pm

Terry, buddy, missed my point entirely. I wasn't bitching and moaning last year when the Lions "beat" the bears but for one shitty call, was I? No. But if some douchebag Bears fan got all in my face about how they "beat Detroit's ass" or how the Bears were so good, when they weren't, I would point out they were one call from getting beat. Do you see the difference?
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 6   N.F.L. Predictions Week 6 Icon_minitimeFri 14 Oct 2011, 2:21 pm

A Guest wrote:
the fact is one call saved the game for them.

^^Your words buddy, and where did a douche bag Giants fan say that the Giants beat the Cards ass? You're the one who even brought up the Giants issues. Every team is potentially one call away from getting beat. The fact is you have no proof that the call in question was incorrect. You shouldn't say teams are "saved" or "lucky" when the call could be correct. It's not like the definitively benefitted from an incorrect call.

Also, good teams can and will go through rough spells during a season. It's normal. There are virtually no examples of teams beating every team they should beat and losing to teams they should lose to. That's why they actually play the games.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 6   N.F.L. Predictions Week 6 Icon_minitimeFri 14 Oct 2011, 2:39 pm

Wow, buddy, I can see you're getting riled up. It's dropped.
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 6   N.F.L. Predictions Week 6 Icon_minitimeFri 14 Oct 2011, 2:41 pm

whoa buddies.. hol on dere horsies...I see your conflict avoidance... people try to discuss and you be like "WHOA WHOA WHOA STOP FREAKING DA OUT IT IS NOT BIGA DEAL!!!" sounding like a midwest mario...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 6   N.F.L. Predictions Week 6 Icon_minitimeFri 14 Oct 2011, 2:43 pm

No I just don't care enough to continue arguing especially when it's not that big of a deal to me.

Also, how do I change my picks on yahoo?
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 6   N.F.L. Predictions Week 6 Icon_minitimeFri 14 Oct 2011, 2:44 pm

Which one? The survival or the regular?

I think on both you just click on em both and click and save.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 6   N.F.L. Predictions Week 6 Icon_minitimeFri 14 Oct 2011, 2:49 pm

I'm not riled up at all. Aside from being Powell and KJ's favorite team, i just don't get your hatred and animosity toward the G-Men. There is a lot of reason to have faith in them IMO.

Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 6   N.F.L. Predictions Week 6 Icon_minitimeFri 14 Oct 2011, 2:54 pm

Faith in what? They've played very poorly against two very bad teams so I think they are overrated right now.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 6   N.F.L. Predictions Week 6 Icon_minitimeFri 14 Oct 2011, 3:00 pm

Because, they've played poorly, and they're still in the thick of things for their division. it's not like any team has taken advantage of that division. Also, they have been one of the most injury plagued teams in the league. They will start to get healthy eventually. Osi is still playing his way into form. Tuck will be back eventually. Amukamara will help their secondary when he returns in a few weeks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 6   N.F.L. Predictions Week 6 Icon_minitimeFri 14 Oct 2011, 3:05 pm

THANK YOU SRP

Again, I hate on the Eagles and nobody gives a shit because nobody on here has them as "their" team. I hate on the Giants and I must be an asshole. No, they are just vastly over-rated.

Again, Terry, I never incinuated the games don't need to be played. I'm saying, in 5 games, two bad teams they played, one almost beat them and one did beat them. That's it. That's my justification for not having faith in them. Take it or leave it. No need to read all into it.

The Packers had injuries out the ass last year and yet somehow won the Super Bowl. I'm calling it how I see it, you're entitled to disagree.

And SRP, I wasn't clicking save. Damn.
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 6   N.F.L. Predictions Week 6 Icon_minitimeFri 14 Oct 2011, 3:10 pm

yeah, slang did something weird last week too and only saved five of his picks.

The NFC East is the weakest NFC division this year. But the Cowboys and Redskins have played better against better teams so far this year IMO.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 6   N.F.L. Predictions Week 6 Icon_minitimeFri 14 Oct 2011, 3:11 pm

In the first 5 games in the 1994 season, the 49ers were blown out by the 7-9 Philadelphia Eagles, and they lost to the 9-7 Chiefs. Teams that finish 13-3 while on their way to a Superbowl title should not lose to a 9-7 team. They should also not get blown out by a team that did not even make the playoffs, right?
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 6   N.F.L. Predictions Week 6 Icon_minitimeFri 14 Oct 2011, 3:14 pm

T. Myers wrote:
In the first 5 games in the 1994 season, the 49ers were blown out by the 7-9 Philadelphia Eagles, and they lost to the 9-7 Chiefs. Teams that finish 13-3 while on their way to a Superbowl title should not lose to a 9-7 team. They should also not get blown out by a team that did not even make the playoffs, right?

That's hindsight though... every criticism of the giants is just as valid (probably more valid) than any optimism based on unknowns.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 6   N.F.L. Predictions Week 6 Icon_minitimeFri 14 Oct 2011, 3:15 pm

Also, the Cowboys won the Superbowl after starting the season 0-2(which by default means they could not be better than 3-2 after 5 games). I know Emmitt Smith held out, but the fact is that there is no difference between a player holding out and a player being injured. Either way, they are not on the field to help their team. Tuck is that important to their run defense.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 6   N.F.L. Predictions Week 6 Icon_minitimeFri 14 Oct 2011, 3:21 pm

ColdBoy456 wrote:
T. Myers wrote:

That's hindsight though... every criticism of the giants is just as valid (probably more valid) than any optimism based on unknowns.

I'm not saying that certain crticisms at this very moment are not valid. Their Run D does need to improve(Tuck being out hurts, but he will be back). Their Run D is why they lost to the Seahawks and why they almost lost to Arizona. My point proves that great teams lose to bad teams. It's not fair to judge the Giants more harshly because they lost to a team that is not held in high regard. Until the season is over, you have no idea if the giants are bad team.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 6   N.F.L. Predictions Week 6 Icon_minitimeFri 14 Oct 2011, 3:28 pm

But I do have an idea of how they are playing right now, and that's shitty. Also, I don't see the Cards or the Seahawks finishing with 7 wins, but that also remains to be seen. By this logic, you can't say anything about any team until the season is over, and then why would we have this thread in the first place?

Those criticsms were just as valid then as they are now, but the 9ers and Cowboys improved, we'll see if the Giants do. ALSO, comparing the Giants to those two teams should be against the laws of physics.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 6   N.F.L. Predictions Week 6 Icon_minitimeFri 14 Oct 2011, 3:40 pm

A Guest wrote:
But I do have an idea of how they are playing right now, and that's shitty. Also, I don't see the Cards or the Seahawks finishing with 7 wins, but that also remains to be seen. By this logic, you can't say anything about any team until the season is over, and then why would we have this thread in the first place?

Those criticsms were just as valid then as they are now, but the 9ers and Cowboys improved, we'll see if the Giants do. ALSO, comparing the Giants to those two teams should be against the laws of physics.

You can say whatever you want. If you think 5 games is enough to judge a team, so be it. I don't think it's a big enough sample size to judge a team.

You specifically singled out the Giants. You said you don't understand why people still have faith in the Giants. Why just the giants? I noticed you didn't say anything about the Cowboys though, right? The Giants have a better record(partly due to the bye week). Both teams lost to a team with a 2-3 record and both teams lost to teams leading their division.
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 6   N.F.L. Predictions Week 6 Icon_minitimeFri 14 Oct 2011, 3:57 pm

Cowboys played better, lost to better teams, it's simple to see fool.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 6   N.F.L. Predictions Week 6 Icon_minitimeFri 14 Oct 2011, 4:17 pm

I'm not sure how you would even say the Cowboys are playing better. The Giants average more points per game than the Cowboys, and their +/- on turnovers is better than the Cowboys, and the Giants have done this without Osi and Tuck. The Cowboys have more turnovers than the Giants while playing 1 less game. The Giants are +2 on turnovers. The Cowboys are -4. I don't know about you, but those 2 numbers are huge in my book. I'll give you the lions being better than the Redskins, but right now, i don't see The Jets as a better team than the Seahawks. I'm quite confident the Jets will be better by the end of the year, but my opinions of the jaets right now are still valid, right?
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 6   N.F.L. Predictions Week 6 Icon_minitimeFri 14 Oct 2011, 4:20 pm

T. Myers wrote:
I'm not sure how you would even say the Cowboys are playing better. The Giants average more points per game than the Cowboys, and their +/- on turnovers is better than the Cowboys, and the Giants have done this without Osi and Tuck. The Cowboys have more turnovers than the Giants while playing 1 less game. The Giants are +2 on turnovers. The Cowboys are -4. I don't know about you, but those 2 numbers are huge in my book. I'll give you the lions being better than the Redskins, but right now, i don't see The Jets as a better team than the Seahawks. I'm quite confident the Jets will be better by the end of the year, but my opinions of the jaets right now are still valid, right?

Not according to your own logic, no.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 6   N.F.L. Predictions Week 6 Icon_minitimeFri 14 Oct 2011, 4:22 pm

ColdBoy456 wrote:
T. Myers wrote:

Not according to your own logic, no.

But according to your logic it is.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 6   N.F.L. Predictions Week 6 Icon_minitimeFri 14 Oct 2011, 4:30 pm

Terry, read better, buddy. I said the same shit about the Eagles.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 6   N.F.L. Predictions Week 6 Icon_minitimeFri 14 Oct 2011, 4:39 pm

A Guest wrote:
Terry, read better, buddy. I said the same shit about the Eagles.

No, i saw that too. I'm just trying to understand why you don't make the same statements about other teams(in this case the Cowboys) in positions worse than the Giants.
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 6   N.F.L. Predictions Week 6 Icon_minitimeFri 14 Oct 2011, 4:42 pm

But you are using your logic. You can't say the Giants WILL get better in the future based on your predictions, but then judge the Jets on how you feel they've played now. You gotta stay consistent. If we're judging teams on how they play now then that's what we do, if you're judging them on how you feel they are overall then stay consistent.

As the Cowboys have played better teams, it makes sense the Giants have score more against lesser teams. Also, throw out two horrible games by romo and the TO ratio isn't so bad. We're getting Scandrick and Austin back too, you don't seem to take that into account in your magic eightball predictions.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 6   N.F.L. Predictions Week 6 Icon_minitimeFri 14 Oct 2011, 4:54 pm

"every criticism of the giants is just as valid (probably more valid) than any optimism based on unknowns."

I am consistent. I was making a point out of your stance. How do you know one particular 2-3 team is better than another 2-3 team when you take out any optimism based on unknowns? It was my point all along that an overview of a team after 5 games was flawed. You said it was valid.

As you said, Romo has had 2 horrible games. How are you to know he won't average 2 horrible games out of every four games the rest of the year? Also, you had a healthy Austin in your loss to the Jets, but i guess an injured Dez offsets that. Either way, you know when fully healthy the Cowboys are a better team than they have shown so far. You should also know that a healthy Giants team is better than they have played. Even having said that, the giants are only a half game out of first in their division, and the Cowboys 1 game out of first. Both teams have plenty of optimism.
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 6   N.F.L. Predictions Week 6 Icon_minitimeFri 14 Oct 2011, 5:05 pm

I know based on what I see. I am impressed more by how I see teams perform in those five games which is how I assess which ones are better. Frankly, I am more impressed by a team barely losing to the jets and lions than I am by a team barely beating the cards and losing to the seahawks, simple as that.
Back to top Go down
Myestro
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Myestro

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 6   N.F.L. Predictions Week 6 Icon_minitimeFri 14 Oct 2011, 5:13 pm

T. Myers wrote:
Myestro wrote:

LOL, there actually is a large contigent of Giants fans(and other NY/NJ teams) here in Nashville.

Here too, obviously. I just said that because Powell doesn't consider me east coast, saying I'm in Nashville.

There's lots of Cowboys, Pats and Packers fans here also. Frontrunners and whatnot. And for some reason there's a TON of Dolphins fans round these parts. I guess someone has to counteract all the Buffalo fans.
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 6   N.F.L. Predictions Week 6 Icon_minitimeFri 14 Oct 2011, 5:16 pm

THE COWBOYS ARE AMERICAS TEAM! WE GOT FANS ALL OVER THE AMERICAS!!!!! DON'T HATE!!!!
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 6   N.F.L. Predictions Week 6 Icon_minitimeFri 14 Oct 2011, 5:17 pm

It is true that the Cowboys have lost close games. It is also true that they have only won close games. Their margin of victory is only 2.5 points per game. The Giants margin of victory is a little over 9 points a game. What this tells me is that the Cowboys do not know how to finish. I'm impressed with teams that know how to finish.
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 6   N.F.L. Predictions Week 6 Icon_minitimeFri 14 Oct 2011, 5:21 pm

against... how? st. louis and philadelphia? and the cardinals? real impressive indeed. They are barely hitting the average there with that margin of victory...lol
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 6   N.F.L. Predictions Week 6 Icon_minitimeFri 14 Oct 2011, 5:35 pm

9 points is still more than 2.5. Finishing is still finishing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 6   N.F.L. Predictions Week 6 Icon_minitimeFri 14 Oct 2011, 5:47 pm

By that logic the Lions and Packers should be tied for first place.

It's just a difference of opinion, Terry, you're no more right than anybody else.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 6   N.F.L. Predictions Week 6 Icon_minitimeFri 14 Oct 2011, 7:04 pm

t.Louis At Green Bay-Green Bay

Jacksonville at Steelers-Steelers

Philly at Redskins-Philly

49ers at Lions-Lions

Colts at Cincy-Cincy

Texans at Ravens-Ravens

Buffalo at Giants-Bills

Vikings at Chicago-Bears

Monday Night:
Dolphins at Jets-Jets

damn this week has a lot of easy picks
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 6   N.F.L. Predictions Week 6 Icon_minitimeFri 14 Oct 2011, 7:06 pm

Carolina at Falcons- Dem Dirty Birds will be out dancing on Sunday!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 6   N.F.L. Predictions Week 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

N.F.L. Predictions Week 6
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next