Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Best Album 1998 Round 1: Stupid Doo Doo Dumb vs. Flesh Of My Flesh (A)

Go down 
+14
TheHazardous
昇龍拳_الله
Cold Loungin
MURDERGHOST
KJ Styles
D.Powell
Wanduras
Highsmith
Myestro
Deanie O'Banion
Laced With Slang
SyRuP Sippa
Wayne
Tic706
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Stupid Doo Doo Dumb vs. Flesh Of My Flesh
Stupid Doo Doo Dumb
Best Album 1998 Round 1: Stupid Doo Doo Dumb vs. Flesh Of My Flesh (A) - Page 2 Vote_lcap50%Best Album 1998 Round 1: Stupid Doo Doo Dumb vs. Flesh Of My Flesh (A) - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 50% [ 9 ]
Flesh Of My Flesh
Best Album 1998 Round 1: Stupid Doo Doo Dumb vs. Flesh Of My Flesh (A) - Page 2 Vote_lcap50%Best Album 1998 Round 1: Stupid Doo Doo Dumb vs. Flesh Of My Flesh (A) - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 50% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 18

AuthorMessage
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

Best Album 1998 Round 1: Stupid Doo Doo Dumb vs. Flesh Of My Flesh (A) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Album 1998 Round 1: Stupid Doo Doo Dumb vs. Flesh Of My Flesh (A)   Best Album 1998 Round 1: Stupid Doo Doo Dumb vs. Flesh Of My Flesh (A) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 16 Dec 2011, 11:26 am

SyRuP Sippa wrote:
You know that's bullshit kev... you counted a ton of other votes out of spite so to penalize someone is just the type of arbitrary bullshit we've come to expect from you. Powell and KJ voted out of spite in almost every match up in 1997 because they got their pussies in a puff when Biggie and CNN were matched up AND they declared as much when they were voting out of spite.

Best Album 1998 Round 1: Stupid Doo Doo Dumb vs. Flesh Of My Flesh (A) - Page 2 365284

There votes did not make a difference and in the 97 polls they kept voting for an album that was already out. So it did not count either. I only mentioned his vote not counting because of this specific situation. If Mac Dre was winning period it would not matter how Pounds voted. Also most of Powell & KJ votes are by default not out of spite not hearing either album. And even if they hate the other artist they have at least heard the album they are voting for. Pounds admitted he never heard either albums.

I repeat I only mentioned Pounds vote for this close tie. That would go for anyone just so happens its this time.
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

Best Album 1998 Round 1: Stupid Doo Doo Dumb vs. Flesh Of My Flesh (A) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Album 1998 Round 1: Stupid Doo Doo Dumb vs. Flesh Of My Flesh (A)   Best Album 1998 Round 1: Stupid Doo Doo Dumb vs. Flesh Of My Flesh (A) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 16 Dec 2011, 11:35 am

No, you just make up rules as they suit you as you go along...lol...voting without hearing one album, voting without hearing either, it's all the same. If you hate a rapper and know ANYTHING would be better than one of their CDs (to your ears) then your vote is just as informed as voting without hearing both albums.
Back to top Go down
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

PostSubject: Re: Best Album 1998 Round 1: Stupid Doo Doo Dumb vs. Flesh Of My Flesh (A)   Best Album 1998 Round 1: Stupid Doo Doo Dumb vs. Flesh Of My Flesh (A) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 16 Dec 2011, 1:41 pm

SyRuP Sippa wrote:
No, you just make up rules as they suit you as you go along...lol...voting without hearing one album, voting without hearing either, it's all the same. If you hate a rapper and know ANYTHING would be better than one of their CDs (to your ears) then your vote is just as informed as voting without hearing both albums.

Ah....okay, yeah. Cool. Thanks for informing me about that.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Best Album 1998 Round 1: Stupid Doo Doo Dumb vs. Flesh Of My Flesh (A)   Best Album 1998 Round 1: Stupid Doo Doo Dumb vs. Flesh Of My Flesh (A) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 16 Dec 2011, 3:11 pm

Ummm Pedro I've never voted out of spite...what are you talking about mayne??? I have heard more than my share of E-40, Geto Boys and Mac Dre to know that those fools will never receive my vote...

when I was voting for Biggie and CNN under threads were they were not even mentioned I already know that those votes weren't counted....how could they have been?? they weren't even mentioned under the said threads so why even bring that up...lol

from now on whenever I haven't heard one of the albums on a thread then I will vote on the other one and say BY DEFAULT...so you default n*i*g*g*a*s* can stop your fuckin crying.....lol

I mean this shit is ridiculous....I'm supposed to like Mac Dre because you do??? what the fuck is that?? I honestly don't care that you don't like KRS-One, or Biggie or whoever....lol

STOP FUCKIN' CRYING MAYNE! Laughing My Ass Off
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Best Album 1998 Round 1: Stupid Doo Doo Dumb vs. Flesh Of My Flesh (A)   Best Album 1998 Round 1: Stupid Doo Doo Dumb vs. Flesh Of My Flesh (A) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 16 Dec 2011, 3:25 pm

For the record, these are the albums I have either owned or heard from Mac Dre, The Geto Boys, and E-40:

Mac Dre:
Young Black Brotha
Mac Dre's The Name
Thizzelle Washington
Ronald Dregan:Dreganomics

E-40:
In A Major Way
Tha Hall Of Game
Charlie Hustle
Loyalty And Betrayal
Grit And Grind

The Geto Boys:
Grip It
We Can't Be Stopped
Till Death Do Us Part
The Resurrection
Da Good Da Bad Da Ugly

thats what I have (heard/in some cases owned) from each of these hip-hop artists who are in my bottom 3 hip-hop artists of all-time...whether you crybabies like it or not.....lol
Back to top Go down
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: Best Album 1998 Round 1: Stupid Doo Doo Dumb vs. Flesh Of My Flesh (A)   Best Album 1998 Round 1: Stupid Doo Doo Dumb vs. Flesh Of My Flesh (A) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 16 Dec 2011, 3:36 pm

Geto Boys are the fuckin truth!!
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Best Album 1998 Round 1: Stupid Doo Doo Dumb vs. Flesh Of My Flesh (A)   Best Album 1998 Round 1: Stupid Doo Doo Dumb vs. Flesh Of My Flesh (A) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 16 Dec 2011, 3:39 pm

KJ Styles wrote:

Geto Boys are your "fuckin' truth"......lol

I hear that mayne!
Back to top Go down
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: Best Album 1998 Round 1: Stupid Doo Doo Dumb vs. Flesh Of My Flesh (A)   Best Album 1998 Round 1: Stupid Doo Doo Dumb vs. Flesh Of My Flesh (A) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 16 Dec 2011, 6:02 pm

D.Powell wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:

I hear that mayne!

I'm just saying that they're a lot doper than you say they are, baby bubba!
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Best Album 1998 Round 1: Stupid Doo Doo Dumb vs. Flesh Of My Flesh (A)   Best Album 1998 Round 1: Stupid Doo Doo Dumb vs. Flesh Of My Flesh (A) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 16 Dec 2011, 6:12 pm

KJ Styles wrote:
D.Powell wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:

I hear that mayne!

IN YOUR OPINION Kj......remember to always put that after anything you say....stop referring to it like it's a fact....cause it's not

IN MY OPINION...that group fuckin' sucks hot alligator NUTZ...I've expressed my opinion on them many times before...and my reasons for feeling the way I do...I know that they are a legendary southern group...I know that they are respected members of the hip-hop community but I'm not feeling them.....now Brad Jordan by himself?? no doubt about it (top 20 emcee of all-time IMO)...but with good ol' Bushwick and Wil-lay in tow?? FUCK THAT! Laughing My Ass Off
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Best Album 1998 Round 1: Stupid Doo Doo Dumb vs. Flesh Of My Flesh (A)   Best Album 1998 Round 1: Stupid Doo Doo Dumb vs. Flesh Of My Flesh (A) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 16 Dec 2011, 6:28 pm

"who are in my bottom 3 hip-hop artists of all-time...whether you crybabies like it or not.....lol"

lol
Back to top Go down
Deanie O'Banion
Backwoods Burna, Mac & Murda
Backwoods Burna, Mac & Murda
Deanie O'Banion

PostSubject: Re: Best Album 1998 Round 1: Stupid Doo Doo Dumb vs. Flesh Of My Flesh (A)   Best Album 1998 Round 1: Stupid Doo Doo Dumb vs. Flesh Of My Flesh (A) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 16 Dec 2011, 7:17 pm

Shaun wrote:
"who are in my bottom 3 hip-hop artists of all-time...whether you crybabies like it or not.....lol"

lol

Agreed that's too funny, I didn't know Rasheed Wallace used the pseudonym D. Powell on the net. He doesn't feel bad one bit that he brought me to tears over this thread.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Best Album 1998 Round 1: Stupid Doo Doo Dumb vs. Flesh Of My Flesh (A)   Best Album 1998 Round 1: Stupid Doo Doo Dumb vs. Flesh Of My Flesh (A) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 16 Dec 2011, 7:20 pm

Deanie O'Banion wrote:
Shaun wrote:

lol

Agreed that's too funny, I didn't know Rasheed Wallace used the pseudonym D. Powell on the net. He doesn't feel bad one bit that he brought me to tears over this thread.

Sad
Back to top Go down
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: Best Album 1998 Round 1: Stupid Doo Doo Dumb vs. Flesh Of My Flesh (A)   Best Album 1998 Round 1: Stupid Doo Doo Dumb vs. Flesh Of My Flesh (A) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 17 Dec 2011, 3:15 am

D.Powell wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:
D.Powell wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:

I hear that mayne!

IN YOUR OPINION Kj......remember to always put that after anything you say....stop referring to it like it's a fact....cause it's not

IN MY OPINION...that group fuckin' sucks hot alligator NUTZ...I've expressed my opinion on them many times before...and my reasons for feeling the way I do...I know that they are a legendary southern group...I know that they are respected members of the hip-hop community but I'm not feeling them.....now Brad Jordan by himself?? no doubt about it (top 20 emcee of all-time IMO)...but with good ol' Bushwick and Wil-lay in tow?? FUCK THAT! Laughing My Ass Off

Whatever Powell. Even with "Willay and Billay" they're still better than some of the MC's I've seen you give props to IN MY OPINION!
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Best Album 1998 Round 1: Stupid Doo Doo Dumb vs. Flesh Of My Flesh (A)   Best Album 1998 Round 1: Stupid Doo Doo Dumb vs. Flesh Of My Flesh (A) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 17 Dec 2011, 12:13 pm

KJ Styles wrote:
D.Powell wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:
D.Powell wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:

I hear that mayne!

Whatever Powell. Even with "Willay and Billay" they're still better than some of the MC's I've seen you give props to IN MY OPINION!

And IN MY OPINION you would love to play the lil man to Nas's acting as Jerry Sandusky and slide all over the shower room floor together no soap but plenty of bubbles...of course IN MY OPINION that is.....lol
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Best Album 1998 Round 1: Stupid Doo Doo Dumb vs. Flesh Of My Flesh (A)   Best Album 1998 Round 1: Stupid Doo Doo Dumb vs. Flesh Of My Flesh (A) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 17 Dec 2011, 2:13 pm

all i know is its tied 9-9 right now and Mac Dre's album is better by lightyears
Back to top Go down
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: Best Album 1998 Round 1: Stupid Doo Doo Dumb vs. Flesh Of My Flesh (A)   Best Album 1998 Round 1: Stupid Doo Doo Dumb vs. Flesh Of My Flesh (A) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 17 Dec 2011, 2:39 pm

D.Powell wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:
D.Powell wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:
D.Powell wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:

I hear that mayne!

And IN MY OPINION you would love to play the lil man to Nas's acting as Jerry Sandusky and slide all over the shower room floor together no soap but plenty of bubbles...of course IN MY OPINION that is.....lol

And IN MY OPINION you're senile at 38 years old and don't know what the fuck you're talking about....oh wait...that's a FACT!
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Best Album 1998 Round 1: Stupid Doo Doo Dumb vs. Flesh Of My Flesh (A)   Best Album 1998 Round 1: Stupid Doo Doo Dumb vs. Flesh Of My Flesh (A) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 17 Dec 2011, 5:17 pm

I never thought I'd see a domestic dispute between you two. We might be looking at New York's first gay divorce... history in the making!
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Best Album 1998 Round 1: Stupid Doo Doo Dumb vs. Flesh Of My Flesh (A)   Best Album 1998 Round 1: Stupid Doo Doo Dumb vs. Flesh Of My Flesh (A) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 17 Dec 2011, 5:24 pm

parker lewis wrote:
I never thought I'd see a domestic dispute between you two. We might be looking at New York's first gay divorce... history in the making!

Uumm FAIL!

nice try though leonard.....MEDULLA OBLONGATA......!
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Best Album 1998 Round 1: Stupid Doo Doo Dumb vs. Flesh Of My Flesh (A)   Best Album 1998 Round 1: Stupid Doo Doo Dumb vs. Flesh Of My Flesh (A) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 17 Dec 2011, 5:29 pm

Laced With Slang wrote:
all i know is its tied 9-9 right now and DMX's album is better by lightyears
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Best Album 1998 Round 1: Stupid Doo Doo Dumb vs. Flesh Of My Flesh (A)   Best Album 1998 Round 1: Stupid Doo Doo Dumb vs. Flesh Of My Flesh (A) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 17 Dec 2011, 8:38 pm

parker lewis wrote:

LMAO Laughing My Ass Off
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Best Album 1998 Round 1: Stupid Doo Doo Dumb vs. Flesh Of My Flesh (A)   Best Album 1998 Round 1: Stupid Doo Doo Dumb vs. Flesh Of My Flesh (A) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 17 Dec 2011, 10:40 pm

Laced With Slang wrote:
parker lewis wrote:

LMAO Laughing My Ass Off

Sal your over doing it mayne....calm down! lol
Back to top Go down
Cold Loungin
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
Cold Loungin

PostSubject: Re: Best Album 1998 Round 1: Stupid Doo Doo Dumb vs. Flesh Of My Flesh (A)   Best Album 1998 Round 1: Stupid Doo Doo Dumb vs. Flesh Of My Flesh (A) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Dec 2011, 5:29 am

SyRuP Sippa wrote:

I was thinking about this earlier and it is a fair point, so could it come down to whether Al has heard enough Mac Dre to be condifent he would like it better than the DMX album? Having heard one album is better than none, but it's still like taking sides in an arguement when you only know one side of the story and none of the other.

IMO the way this comp's been, if someone votes and declares their vote, it should count regardless.
Back to top Go down
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

PostSubject: Re: Best Album 1998 Round 1: Stupid Doo Doo Dumb vs. Flesh Of My Flesh (A)   Best Album 1998 Round 1: Stupid Doo Doo Dumb vs. Flesh Of My Flesh (A) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Dec 2011, 11:21 am

Lounge wrote:
SyRuP Sippa wrote:

I was thinking about this earlier and it is a fair point, so could it come down to whether Al has heard enough Mac Dre to be condifent he would like it better than the DMX album? Having heard one album is better than none, but it's still like taking sides in an arguement when you only know one side of the story and none of the other.

IMO the way this comp's been, if someone votes and declares their vote, it should count regardless.

The point is moot because Alan vote makes no difference now.

But if you have an album you like/luv and maybe have felt this way about it for multiple yrs. It goes against an album you never heard from an artist you heard but never was into. It then comes down to personal preference or integrity to a lesser degree. Of course you can be the gentlemen and say no vote. Thats fair. But also on the realistic side of things this album will more than likely not top your feelings for an album you have had/played or may even consider classic for many yrs. There is always gray area when dealing with people's reasons for doing things. Nothing is ever really that cut and dry.

Now lets say two albums are tied in the polls and declared. But one of the declared votes says they never heard either album but I will vote for album A because I can't stand said artist or I don't like the cover or whatever. It would not be fair imo to take a vote like that into consideration for a tie breaker. With default votes you are making a more informed vote than not hearing either. Its not way around that. I'm not saying all default votes are 100% legit or fair but they make a lot more sense than voting for an album and you never heard either.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best Album 1998 Round 1: Stupid Doo Doo Dumb vs. Flesh Of My Flesh (A)   Best Album 1998 Round 1: Stupid Doo Doo Dumb vs. Flesh Of My Flesh (A) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Best Album 1998 Round 1: Stupid Doo Doo Dumb vs. Flesh Of My Flesh (A)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2