Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

K-Rino Deeper Elevation

Go down 
+2
SyRuP Sippa
Tic706
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

K-Rino Deeper Elevation Empty
PostSubject: K-Rino Deeper Elevation   K-Rino Deeper Elevation Icon_minitimeSat 21 Jan 2012, 11:53 pm

Okay this is the 1st album I have heard for 2012 and its not a great start off. I have only played it in full once so who knows what may happen after more spins. But as of now its a str8 album. Doesn't really feel like an album the trk order is little off to me. I will say its better than Day Of The Storm so thats a plus. It just feels too much like the same ole same ole. I think its time for him to slow down a little.

As of now and this is subject to change i'll say its a 3.5-3.75 album. Of course the lyricism and subjects is what keeps it in that rating range.

Lyrics= A-
Production= C-
Subjects= B+
Originality= C+
Entertainment= C+

Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino Deeper Elevation   K-Rino Deeper Elevation Icon_minitimeSun 22 Jan 2012, 12:36 am

Yawn... I think we should all stop listening to K-Rino so Kev can start giving him praise again.
Back to top Go down
BULLANT
Jump!
Jump!

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino Deeper Elevation   K-Rino Deeper Elevation Icon_minitimeSat 28 Jan 2012, 7:13 am

Still waiting for my copy, but if it's better than Day Of The Storm as you say.... Then it's gonna be incredible. Even an average Rino album is still gonna be at least twice as good as everyone elses.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino Deeper Elevation   K-Rino Deeper Elevation Icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2012, 9:18 pm

Ah damn I need to hear this.

DOTS was the weakest Rino album that I've heard though
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino Deeper Elevation   K-Rino Deeper Elevation Icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2012, 9:24 pm

Still waiting for my copy.
Back to top Go down
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino Deeper Elevation   K-Rino Deeper Elevation Icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2012, 9:33 pm

I just listened to this again and it has moved up a little in rating. Its a solid 3.75-4.0. Still very typical Rino so take that for what its worth. Its a good thing and can be a bad thing.

Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino Deeper Elevation   K-Rino Deeper Elevation Icon_minitimeTue 07 Feb 2012, 10:18 am

"Grabbed my keys and did a car dash like Brandy's brother"<---LOL
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino Deeper Elevation   K-Rino Deeper Elevation Icon_minitimeTue 07 Feb 2012, 4:36 pm

Aside from My Laughs, I dug every track, and there were quite a few that really stood out to me.

On a side note, he seemed to go really cheap with the inserts and stuff. I'm not expecting Jay-Z quality packaging, but this seemed really cheap even by K-Rino's standards.
Back to top Go down
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino Deeper Elevation   K-Rino Deeper Elevation Icon_minitimeTue 07 Feb 2012, 5:59 pm

T. Myers wrote:
Aside from My Laughs, I dug every track, and there were quite a few that really stood out to me.

On a side note, he seemed to go really cheap with the inserts and stuff. I'm not expecting Jay-Z quality packaging, but this seemed really cheap even by K-Rino's standards.

You like that Kill The DJ song? I thought that was corny.
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino Deeper Elevation   K-Rino Deeper Elevation Icon_minitimeTue 07 Feb 2012, 6:24 pm

Kill The DJ is dope. Digging the CD but have only spun it 2-3 times. And yeah, he took a step back with the art/design. Espcially on the disc itself, but as long as he keeps it pro press I can deal with it.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino Deeper Elevation   K-Rino Deeper Elevation Icon_minitimeTue 07 Feb 2012, 7:20 pm

DJ DJ isn't my favorite, but i never felt the urge to skip it.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino Deeper Elevation   K-Rino Deeper Elevation Icon_minitimeSun 19 Aug 2012, 10:05 am

This is pretty much all the dope I expected. I will say that he needs to cut back on the singing flow. He got it right on Don't Stop, but otherwise he's just not finding his stride with that.

I listened with a friend who never heard of K-Rino's, and he got pretty hype off the lyricism, which is excellent here.

I don't know, I'm a Rino fan and this album is exactly more of why I am.

Excellent album in my opinion. Not perfect or classic, but excellent.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino Deeper Elevation   K-Rino Deeper Elevation Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

K-Rino Deeper Elevation
Page 1 of 1