Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Where Should I Start?: #2 Killah Priest

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Where Should I Start?: #2 Killah Priest Empty
PostSubject: Where Should I Start?: #2 Killah Priest   Where Should I Start?: #2 Killah Priest Icon_minitimeFri 17 Jul 2009, 11:02 pm

I've heard a lot of good things and the couple of songs I sampled off of youtube were dope. Which album should I start with?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where Should I Start?: #2 Killah Priest   Where Should I Start?: #2 Killah Priest Icon_minitimeFri 17 Jul 2009, 11:20 pm

The Offering because it has some good mid stream production and it's short but effective. He doesn't get too deep like on Heavy Mental which would be next imo.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Where Should I Start?: #2 Killah Priest   Where Should I Start?: #2 Killah Priest Icon_minitimeFri 17 Jul 2009, 11:32 pm

^ yea id check The Offering and Heavy Mental first it doesnt matter which one first imo

also id definitely pick up
Sunz of Man - The Last Shall be First (one of my favorites and KP is in the group)
Back to top Go down
arokone
Jazz Fiend
arokone

PostSubject: Re: Where Should I Start?: #2 Killah Priest   Where Should I Start?: #2 Killah Priest Icon_minitimeSat 18 Jul 2009, 12:14 am

Here are my picks.

1. Heavy Mental
2. Black August
3. Views of Masada
4. Offering

Peace
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Where Should I Start?: #2 Killah Priest   Where Should I Start?: #2 Killah Priest Icon_minitimeSat 18 Jul 2009, 12:16 am

^ damn arokone youve come back from the dead
Back to top Go down
arokone
Jazz Fiend
arokone

PostSubject: Re: Where Should I Start?: #2 Killah Priest   Where Should I Start?: #2 Killah Priest Icon_minitimeSat 18 Jul 2009, 12:26 am

Slang Editorial wrote:
^ damn arokone youve come back from the dead

lol...Naw I am in mid camp season, so my time has been taking up by a 100 campers and 60 staff.

I been sleeping on some new music, so if you have any recs Slang hook a brother up...lol

Peace
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Where Should I Start?: #2 Killah Priest   Where Should I Start?: #2 Killah Priest Icon_minitimeSat 18 Jul 2009, 12:29 am

^ im not sure what you're tastes are/what youve heard but id at least give most of the big artists that came out the last few months a listen
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Where Should I Start?: #2 Killah Priest   Where Should I Start?: #2 Killah Priest Icon_minitimeSat 18 Jul 2009, 1:59 am

First, listen to B.I.B.L.E. off of Liquid Swords.
After, get The Offering, Heavy Mental, Sunz Of Man- The Last Shall Be First, and Almighty- Original S.I.N.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where Should I Start?: #2 Killah Priest   Where Should I Start?: #2 Killah Priest Icon_minitimeSat 18 Jul 2009, 10:50 am

Chief Kamachi/KP-Beautiful Minds
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Where Should I Start?: #2 Killah Priest   Where Should I Start?: #2 Killah Priest Icon_minitimeSat 18 Jul 2009, 10:54 am

I usually recommend starting from the beginning. Start with Heavy Mental and The Last Shal Be First. His recent group albums are great albums. Original S.I.N., Beautiful Minds, and Black Market Militia are all dope.
Back to top Go down
Alan
Smokes More Trees Than The Slash And Burn Technique
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Where Should I Start?: #2 Killah Priest   Where Should I Start?: #2 Killah Priest Icon_minitimeSat 18 Jul 2009, 3:46 pm

KRob86 wrote:
The Offering because it has some good mid stream production and it's short but effective.

The Offering would also be my pick.

But the album isn't short at all really. It's 64 minutes long.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where Should I Start?: #2 Killah Priest   Where Should I Start?: #2 Killah Priest Icon_minitimeSat 18 Jul 2009, 5:43 pm

I like Heavy Mental the best, but the Offering is dope as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where Should I Start?: #2 Killah Priest   Where Should I Start?: #2 Killah Priest Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where Should I Start?: #2 Killah Priest
Page 1 of 1