Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sean Born - Behind The Scale

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mistadave
I Deserve A
I Deserve A

Sean Born - Behind The Scale Empty
PostSubject: Sean Born - Behind The Scale   Sean Born - Behind The Scale Icon_minitimeTue 28 Feb 2012, 4:01 am

I recently heard this one and I can't stop listening to it. I think that Mello Music Group is puttin' out great hip hop records. I think that this disc has great production (Kev Brown produces numerous tracks here), it sounds really gritty, tipical MMG way. Great loops, that seem to come out of nowhere. Sean Born is a very good lyricist too, he's kickin' stories about his life, real raw.

Anyone heard it yet?
Back to top Go down
gametheory91
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
gametheory91

Sean Born - Behind The Scale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sean Born - Behind The Scale   Sean Born - Behind The Scale Icon_minitimeTue 28 Feb 2012, 4:49 pm

I spun it once. It was good. I need to spin it more though to give a more accurate opinion. Lights On and Pour Out Liquor were stands out upon first listen. I've said it many times but it must be said again...Mello Music Group is the best muthafuckin label right now! Every project they drop is quality music.
Back to top Go down

Sean Born - Behind The Scale
Page 1 of 1