Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reek Daddy & Mr. $krillz Presents: Sacto 2 Da Crest [2009]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
yOGi420™
Backwoods Burna, Mac & Murda
yOGi420™

Reek Daddy & Mr. $krillz Presents: Sacto 2 Da Crest [2009] Empty
PostSubject: Reek Daddy & Mr. $krillz Presents: Sacto 2 Da Crest [2009]   Reek Daddy & Mr. $krillz Presents: Sacto 2 Da Crest [2009] Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jul 2009, 10:00 pm

Reek Daddy & Mr. $krillz Presents: Sacto 2 Da Crest [2009] Cover500

1. Intro
2. Whole 2 Da Half ft. T-Nutty & Mr. Blap
3. Makin' Drops ft. Sumthin Terrible
4. Me & My Uzi ft. Mac Dre & Mac Cheeze
5. Got The Hood Wit Me ft. Da Unda' Dogg & Doey Rock
6. U Ain't No Gangsta ft. J-Diggs & Dirty Money
7. Grapes & Optimos ft. Sumthin Terrible, Do It Movin, Nino Da Block Controlla & YG
8. Yung Headbustas ft. Dirty Money
9. I'm From The Yay ft. Mac Mall
10. Why I Ain't Signed Wit Thizz
11. Ballin' In The Fastlane ft. Young Dru & J-Streets
12. Don't Get Blasted ft. Mac Cheeze & Uncle Charlie
13. Mooove Biiitch ft. Touch "Stream"
14. Ghetto Music ft. Kokane, Lil Half Dead & Mac Cheeze
15. Feeling Myself ft. Dubee & Mac Cheeze
16. N'd Up Dead (Remix) ft. Boss Hogg
17. Outro
18. Shemygo (Remix) ft. Mac Dre, J-Diggs, San Quinn, The Jacka, Lee Majors, Mistah F.A.B., JT The Bigga Figga, Rydah J. Klyde, Boss Hogg, Cellski, & Miami

The Bay Area has long been known as a hot bed for independent hip-hop, from the days of Too $hort selling tapes out of his trunk to E-40 drawing up the blueprint on how to make it as an indie artist. Following that blueprint and representing the Yay Area to the fullest (Sacramento and Vallejo to be exact) are Mr. Skrillz and Reek Daddy with Sacto 2 Da Crest. Chock full of West Coast gangsta music to knock in your trunk, this one is sure to be a favorite at picnics and car shows from Frisco to LA. Making sure that the world knows where they reside, "I'm From The Yay" (feat. Mac Mall) is laced with poetic pride for their spot on the map, while "Ballin' In The Fastlane" (feat. Young Dru and J Streets) is a cautionary tale of entering a lifestyle that you're not ready for. "Feeling Myself" (feat. Mac Cheese and Dubee) is possibly the standout song of the set, a feel-good track oozing with self-confidence set to a heavy synth beat. A compilation of trunk rattlers and head nodders from a who's-who list of both Bay area legends and newcomers, Sacto 2 Da Crest will surely be a favorite for those who like to gangsta boogie.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reek Daddy & Mr. $krillz Presents: Sacto 2 Da Crest [2009]   Reek Daddy & Mr. $krillz Presents: Sacto 2 Da Crest [2009] Icon_minitimeWed 22 Jul 2009, 4:23 pm

im going to be honest, i would never listen to this just based off their names.
Back to top Go down
yOGi420™
yOGi420™

PostSubject: Re: Reek Daddy & Mr. $krillz Presents: Sacto 2 Da Crest [2009]   Reek Daddy & Mr. $krillz Presents: Sacto 2 Da Crest [2009] Icon_minitimeThu 23 Jul 2009, 11:15 am

That is why you will be missing out on some good stuff. Too bad for you and the other closed minded members. I once felt the same way, "If I haven't heard of them, they must not be very good." But then a friend of mine opened my eyes to what I wasn't informed about and now I have a list of CDs that I want that grows everyday. I then hear the features and want albums from those artists. I'm glad I was open to suggestions, because i now have a great catalog of music that no one has heard and does not get played out. Openness will bring you great rewards if you accept it.
Back to top Go down
Deanie O'Banion
Deanie O'Banion

PostSubject: Re: Reek Daddy & Mr. $krillz Presents: Sacto 2 Da Crest [2009]   Reek Daddy & Mr. $krillz Presents: Sacto 2 Da Crest [2009] Icon_minitimeThu 23 Jul 2009, 4:22 pm

What's wrong with the names? this shit is way mainy. The covers a little bunk, $krillz looks like a good canidate for an old fashion mollywopin'
Back to top Go down
Alan
Smokes More Trees Than The Slash And Burn Technique
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Reek Daddy & Mr. $krillz Presents: Sacto 2 Da Crest [2009]   Reek Daddy & Mr. $krillz Presents: Sacto 2 Da Crest [2009] Icon_minitimeThu 23 Jul 2009, 4:31 pm

Steve wrote:
im going to be honest, i would never listen to this just based off their names.

I agree. The names aren't as bad as the cheesy cover art. But the combined cheesiness deters me from caring.
Back to top Go down
Alan
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Reek Daddy & Mr. $krillz Presents: Sacto 2 Da Crest [2009]   Reek Daddy & Mr. $krillz Presents: Sacto 2 Da Crest [2009] Icon_minitimeThu 23 Jul 2009, 4:38 pm

RompedOutCutthoat wrote:
$krillz looks like a good canidate for an old fashion mollywopin'

I had to look up what mollywop meant...lol...but hell yeah he deserves a mollywopin'. lol

Dude's name is Mr. $krillz and his hands are filled with cash..........lame! MF'ers need to come up with some creativity on the front cover if they expect listeners to believe that there's creativity in the music.
Back to top Go down
Alan
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Reek Daddy & Mr. $krillz Presents: Sacto 2 Da Crest [2009]   Reek Daddy & Mr. $krillz Presents: Sacto 2 Da Crest [2009] Icon_minitimeThu 23 Jul 2009, 4:43 pm

yOGi420™ wrote:
That is why you will be missing out on some good stuff. Too bad for you and the other closed minded members. I once felt the same way, "If I haven't heard of them, they must not be very good." But then a friend of mine opened my eyes to what I wasn't informed about and now I have a list of CDs that I want that grows everyday. I then hear the features and want albums from those artists. I'm glad I was open to suggestions, because i now have a great catalog of music that no one has heard and does not get played out. Openness will bring you great rewards if you accept it.

Shaking My Head

It has nothing to do with being open minded. There's simply too much hip-hop in the world to be checking out all of it. I sure as hell know I don't have time (or money) for all of it or even 1/50 of it. These guys are a niche group that play to a specific type of listener. Anyone who has been listening to hip-hop for an extended period of time can recognize that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reek Daddy & Mr. $krillz Presents: Sacto 2 Da Crest [2009]   Reek Daddy & Mr. $krillz Presents: Sacto 2 Da Crest [2009] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reek Daddy & Mr. $krillz Presents: Sacto 2 Da Crest [2009]
Page 1 of 1