Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Buckshot & 9th Wonder - The Solution (11/13/12)

Go down 
+9
Dang! Trotter
MURDERGHOST
Laced With Slang
gametheory91
T. Myers
Half
D.Powell
SteveT
Wayne
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

Buckshot & 9th Wonder - The Solution (11/13/12) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buckshot & 9th Wonder - The Solution (11/13/12)   Buckshot & 9th Wonder - The Solution (11/13/12) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Sep 2012, 12:25 pm

9th on his GROWN MAN shit.....this is dope to me! check out that Tyler Woods album mayne....dope r&b music for that ass.....
Back to top Go down
gametheory91
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
gametheory91

PostSubject: Re: Buckshot & 9th Wonder - The Solution (11/13/12)   Buckshot & 9th Wonder - The Solution (11/13/12) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Sep 2012, 2:04 pm

Half wrote:
SteveT wrote:
9th Wonder is an awesome producer, best since the 90s (even if he was a nobody working then), but he is a pretentious beyotch. He has hosted some great ustream's, but like I said, full of himself.

Give me a good beat he made in the last 2-3 years.

The whole David Banner- Death of a Popstar album. It really surprised me and restored my interest in 9th Wonder
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Buckshot & 9th Wonder - The Solution (11/13/12)   Buckshot & 9th Wonder - The Solution (11/13/12) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Sep 2012, 2:15 pm

I've never been a huge 9th fan, but he's not really the whole issue here. I'm not really sure what else these 2 can do together. I'd prefer 9th to hook up with another mc to create a full length. He sounded fresh with Banner. I'm afraid it will sound like he's just going through the motions with Buckshot again.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Buckshot & 9th Wonder - The Solution (11/13/12)   Buckshot & 9th Wonder - The Solution (11/13/12) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Sep 2012, 2:18 pm

T. Myers wrote:
I've never been a huge 9th fan, but he's not really the whole issue here. I'm not really sure what else these 2 can do together. I'd prefer 9th to hook up with another mc to create a full length. He sounded fresh with Banner. I'm afraid it will sound like he's just going through the motions with Buckshot again.

No one can predict how he will sound with Buckshot this time around until they hear the whole project.....but based on what they have already done together I see absolutely no reason to think that they can't create magic again.....but like you just said at the beginning you've never been a huge 9th fan....so that explains some of your bias.....just like Kev can't stand Buckshot so that explains his too.....
Back to top Go down
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

PostSubject: Re: Buckshot & 9th Wonder - The Solution (11/13/12)   Buckshot & 9th Wonder - The Solution (11/13/12) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Sep 2012, 3:22 pm

D.Powell wrote:
T. Myers wrote:

No one can predict how he will sound with Buckshot this time around until they hear the whole project.....but based on what they have already done together I see absolutely no reason to think that they can't create magic again.....but like you just said at the beginning you've never been a huge 9th fan....so that explains some of your bias.....just like Kev can't stand Buckshot so that explains his too.....

Its not that I cannot stand him. I can deal with him in grp settings but to be he is a below average rapper. And I cannot deal with him solo wise.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Buckshot & 9th Wonder - The Solution (11/13/12)   Buckshot & 9th Wonder - The Solution (11/13/12) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Sep 2012, 3:29 pm

Tic706 wrote:
D.Powell wrote:
T. Myers wrote:

Its not that I cannot stand him. I can deal with him in grp settings but to be he is a below average rapper. And I cannot deal with him solo wise.

And that is called BIAS.....what part don't you understand??

I am BIASED against Willie D, Gift Of Gab, and Haystak too name a few....it's all good! we are ALL biased towards something!
Back to top Go down
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

PostSubject: Re: Buckshot & 9th Wonder - The Solution (11/13/12)   Buckshot & 9th Wonder - The Solution (11/13/12) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Sep 2012, 4:23 pm

D.Powell wrote:
Tic706 wrote:
D.Powell wrote:
T. Myers wrote:

I am BIASED against Willie D, Gift Of Gab, and Haystak too name a few....it's all good! we are ALL biased towards something!

Thats fair I guess. But I can still objectively judge Buckshot's material. I don't have a blind bias against him or a limited view on rhyme styles like some people. I just know he is not for me solo wise. But when I hear a dope song from him I know its dope regardless. For example I luv How Many Mc's. Two Turnables, Gotcha Open, and other Buckshot trks.

Can you honestly say the same thing about the artist you mentioned for your bias? I doubt it.
Back to top Go down
Wanduras
Curren$y Stan
Curren$y Stan
Wanduras

PostSubject: Re: Buckshot & 9th Wonder - The Solution (11/13/12)   Buckshot & 9th Wonder - The Solution (11/13/12) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Sep 2012, 6:38 pm

Half wrote:
SteveT wrote:
9th Wonder is an awesome producer, best since the 90s (even if he was a nobody working then), but he is a pretentious beyotch. He has hosted some great ustream's, but like I said, full of himself.

Give me a good beat he made in the last 2-3 years.

Seriously, Halfula???

He may not always make the best choices on collaborations but he has to be one of the most consistent producers post 2000. Yeah, he's got wack ones in the catalog but in the grand scheme, he's one of best doin it. And if you like his earlier work, I don't see where he has gone astray to you. Did you like Death of a Pop Star?
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Buckshot & 9th Wonder - The Solution (11/13/12)   Buckshot & 9th Wonder - The Solution (11/13/12) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Sep 2012, 8:16 pm

Tic706 wrote:
D.Powell wrote:
Tic706 wrote:
D.Powell wrote:
T. Myers wrote:

Thats fair I guess. But I can still objectively judge Buckshot's material. I don't have a blind bias against him or a limited view on rhyme styles like some people. I just know he is not for me solo wise. But when I hear a dope song from him I know its dope regardless. For example I luv How Many Mc's. Two Turnables, Gotcha Open, and other Buckshot trks.

Can you honestly say the same thing about the artist you mentioned for your bias? I doubt it.

you're right man...I don't like shit about the above mentioned artists....lol
Back to top Go down
J. Harris
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: Buckshot & 9th Wonder - The Solution (11/13/12)   Buckshot & 9th Wonder - The Solution (11/13/12) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Sep 2012, 9:53 pm

D.Powell wrote:
T. Myers wrote:

I co-sign this. I believe that the magic can be created effectively again. Buckshot is still dope IMO and is able to carry an album with 9th production. There is a possibility of having 1 or 2 duds on the album, but overall, I think it will be hip hop gem for 2012.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Buckshot & 9th Wonder - The Solution (11/13/12)   Buckshot & 9th Wonder - The Solution (11/13/12) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Sep 2012, 10:16 pm

T. Myers wrote:
D.Powell wrote:
T. Myers wrote:
Meh, there's too many other releases that i'm more excited for.

name 'em Terry??

what are these releases upcoming in 2012/2013 that have you hyped man?? do they number over 20?? I'm interested to see that list....

Other albums I'm more excited for?

Guilty Simpson/Apollo Brown-Dice Game(my most anticipated album left this year)
Talib Kweli-Prisoner of Conscious
Sean Price-Mic Tyson
Craig G-Ramblings Of An Angry Old Man
Kendrick Lamar-Good Kid
Vinne Paz-God Of The Serengeti
The Coup-Sorry To Bother You
Lupe Fiasco-F&LII
Chino XL-Ricanstruction(simply because this album was almost on the Detox level of delays and push backs)
Skyzoo-Dream Deferred
Wu-Block
Ghostface Killah-Twelve Reasons to Die
Man With The Iron Fists sdtk
Lil Fame & Term-Fizzyology
Journalist 103-Reporting Live

AOTP & Demigodz are gonna release their albums before the end of the year. Ill Bill & Slaine should also drop their an LPs as well. Lots of dope shit to looking forward to, fuck an old man Powell.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Buckshot & 9th Wonder - The Solution (11/13/12)   Buckshot & 9th Wonder - The Solution (11/13/12) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 27 Sep 2012, 10:27 pm

Deltron Event II is also dropping on Nov 13th, same day Murs & 9th Wonder are dropping Final Adventure.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Buckshot & 9th Wonder - The Solution (11/13/12)   Buckshot & 9th Wonder - The Solution (11/13/12) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 28 Sep 2012, 1:33 pm

Common Scholars wrote:
T. Myers wrote:
D.Powell wrote:
T. Myers wrote:
Meh, there's too many other releases that i'm more excited for.

name 'em Terry??

what are these releases upcoming in 2012/2013 that have you hyped man?? do they number over 20?? I'm interested to see that list....

Other albums I'm more excited for?

Guilty Simpson/Apollo Brown-Dice Game(my most anticipated album left this year)
Talib Kweli-Prisoner of Conscious
Sean Price-Mic Tyson
Craig G-Ramblings Of An Angry Old Man
Kendrick Lamar-Good Kid
Vinne Paz-God Of The Serengeti
The Coup-Sorry To Bother You
Lupe Fiasco-F&LII
Chino XL-Ricanstruction(simply because this album was almost on the Detox level of delays and push backs)
Skyzoo-Dream Deferred
Wu-Block
Ghostface Killah-Twelve Reasons to Die
Man With The Iron Fists sdtk
Lil Fame & Term-Fizzyology
Journalist 103-Reporting Live

AOTP & Demigodz are gonna release their albums before the end of the year. Ill Bill & Slaine should also drop their an LPs as well. Lots of dope shit to looking forward to, fuck an old man Powell.

ummm Tranny thats about a total of 20-30 hip-hop albums.......I guess that means "LOTS" of dope shit to look out for huh?? We've got more fuckin' idiots then ever doing what they believe to be hip-hop music and culture but we've only got a list of about 30 "extremely dope" hip-hop albums to really and honestly look forward too?? ummm fuck a coffee and snow, drinkin' Seattle livin, ATL lovin, Geologic lookin Tranny....Tranny! Big Grin

Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Buckshot & 9th Wonder - The Solution (11/13/12)   Buckshot & 9th Wonder - The Solution (11/13/12) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 30 Sep 2012, 10:27 pm

30 albums is a lot for the next 3 months lol...
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Buckshot & 9th Wonder - The Solution (11/13/12)   Buckshot & 9th Wonder - The Solution (11/13/12) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 30 Sep 2012, 10:30 pm

Laced With Slang wrote:
30 albums is a lot for the next 3 months lol...

I wonder how many 5 star albums are dropping out of those 30?? I'll bet your anticipating a bunch of average bullshit but we shall see sally......we shall see!
Back to top Go down
SteveT
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: Buckshot & 9th Wonder - The Solution (11/13/12)   Buckshot & 9th Wonder - The Solution (11/13/12) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 01 Oct 2012, 3:24 pm

Yeah Slang, nobody releasing an album that should have retired 15 years ago, so they're guaranteed to SUCK
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Buckshot & 9th Wonder - The Solution (11/13/12)   Buckshot & 9th Wonder - The Solution (11/13/12) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 01 Oct 2012, 5:13 pm

SteveT wrote:
Yeah Slang, nobody releasing an album that should have retired 15 years ago, so they're guaranteed to SUCK

Pssh!
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Buckshot & 9th Wonder - The Solution (11/13/12)   Buckshot & 9th Wonder - The Solution (11/13/12) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 01 Oct 2012, 5:14 pm

umad
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Buckshot & 9th Wonder - The Solution (11/13/12)   Buckshot & 9th Wonder - The Solution (11/13/12) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 01 Oct 2012, 5:17 pm

Stevie you are a clown my dude......once you lie about what race you are then all bets are off man....nothing you say will ever make any sense ever again.....sorry white boi!

Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Buckshot & 9th Wonder - The Solution (11/13/12)   Buckshot & 9th Wonder - The Solution (11/13/12) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 01 Oct 2012, 5:18 pm

T. Myers wrote:
umad

Kool John
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Buckshot & 9th Wonder - The Solution (11/13/12)   Buckshot & 9th Wonder - The Solution (11/13/12) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 01 Oct 2012, 5:22 pm

umad umad umad umad
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Buckshot & 9th Wonder - The Solution (11/13/12)   Buckshot & 9th Wonder - The Solution (11/13/12) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 01 Oct 2012, 5:23 pm

T. Myers wrote:
umad umad umad umad

Kool John Kool John Kool John Kool John
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Buckshot & 9th Wonder - The Solution (11/13/12)   Buckshot & 9th Wonder - The Solution (11/13/12) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 01 Oct 2012, 6:39 pm

Lol
Back to top Go down
SteveT
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: Buckshot & 9th Wonder - The Solution (11/13/12)   Buckshot & 9th Wonder - The Solution (11/13/12) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 01 Oct 2012, 8:28 pm

Powell still waiting for KRS to save hip-hop.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Buckshot & 9th Wonder - The Solution (11/13/12)   Buckshot & 9th Wonder - The Solution (11/13/12) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 01 Oct 2012, 8:38 pm

SteveT wrote:
Powell still waiting for KRS to save hip-hop.

Shit Hit The Fan
Back to top Go down
SteveT
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: Buckshot & 9th Wonder - The Solution (11/13/12)   Buckshot & 9th Wonder - The Solution (11/13/12) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 01 Oct 2012, 9:02 pm

Powell still thinks KRS is one of the GOATs...and KRS is now sucking WAYNEs dick.

But Powell doesn't talk about that.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Buckshot & 9th Wonder - The Solution (11/13/12)   Buckshot & 9th Wonder - The Solution (11/13/12) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 01 Oct 2012, 9:29 pm

SteveT wrote:
Powell still thinks KRS is one of the GOATs...and KRS is now sucking WAYNEs dick.

But Powell doesn't talk about that.

G.O.A.T=Greatest Of All Time

I've got a question white boi, why wouldn't I think that KRS-One qualifies as one of the GOATS of this hip-hop thang?? he is without question one of the GOATS to ever hold a microphone whether you believe that or not.....

KRS-One>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>weezy, BEYOTCH! Laughing
Back to top Go down
SteveT
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: Buckshot & 9th Wonder - The Solution (11/13/12)   Buckshot & 9th Wonder - The Solution (11/13/12) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 02 Oct 2012, 12:05 am

Damn, if KRS so much better than Weezy, why is he on his nuts now????? Just hopin' to get a lil Weezy shine.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Buckshot & 9th Wonder - The Solution (11/13/12)   Buckshot & 9th Wonder - The Solution (11/13/12) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 02 Oct 2012, 7:00 am

so what you're sayin' is that weezy is better Kris?? that's what you're sayin' right?? I don't want to speak for you so make it clear white boi!
Back to top Go down
SteveT
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: Buckshot & 9th Wonder - The Solution (11/13/12)   Buckshot & 9th Wonder - The Solution (11/13/12) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 02 Oct 2012, 11:25 am

Nah, I'm asking why your personal hero was worshiping at the shrine of Weezy, who anybody with ears knows suck giant powell sized dog shit
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Buckshot & 9th Wonder - The Solution (11/13/12)   Buckshot & 9th Wonder - The Solution (11/13/12) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 02 Oct 2012, 3:57 pm

SteveT wrote:
Nah, I'm asking why your personal hero was worshiping at the shrine of Weezy, who anybody with ears knows suck giant powell sized dog shit

lol...holla at Kris on that one mayne..

I just wanted to see if you thought that weezy was better than Kris....
Back to top Go down
SteveT
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: Buckshot & 9th Wonder - The Solution (11/13/12)   Buckshot & 9th Wonder - The Solution (11/13/12) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 02 Oct 2012, 5:29 pm

Nah man I'd like to see some critical thought on this one baby bubba.

Why did he do it???
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Buckshot & 9th Wonder - The Solution (11/13/12)   Buckshot & 9th Wonder - The Solution (11/13/12) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 02 Oct 2012, 6:32 pm

SteveT wrote:
Nah man I'd like to see some critical thought on this one baby bubba.

Why did he do it???

I thought I already gave my opinion on this topic under another thread but here's what I wrote previously all over again just for you Stevie Wonder.....

"Yeah Kris was gassing Weezy up like a vehicle..lol

After Wayne left that room he probably jerked off or something being told that from a legend....a legend who would easily destroy him in a battle no less...lol

Being "politcally correct" is some shit huh?"

again this is just MY opinion...but if you want the real reason why then you're going to have to call Kris himself and get his response on this.....
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Buckshot & 9th Wonder - The Solution (11/13/12)   Buckshot & 9th Wonder - The Solution (11/13/12) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Oct 2012, 4:08 pm

DOPE!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Buckshot & 9th Wonder - The Solution (11/13/12)   Buckshot & 9th Wonder - The Solution (11/13/12) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Buckshot & 9th Wonder - The Solution (11/13/12)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2