Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Free downloads via Amazon

Go down 
+4
Tic706
Dang! Trotter
SyRuP Sippa
Wayne
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Wayne
One in a Million
Wayne

Free downloads via Amazon Empty
PostSubject: Free downloads via Amazon   Free downloads via Amazon Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2012, 10:22 pm

I found out about this Saturday, and Highsmith and myself took advantage of this opportunity. Not sure what the reason is, but Amazon has the following albums up for FREE MP3 downloads:

VINNIE PAZ - SEASON OF THE ASSASSIN
ILL BILL & VINNIE PAZ - HEAVY METAL KINGS
JEDI MIND TRICKS - VIOLENCE BEGETS VIOLENCE, ARMY OF THE PHAROAHS, SERVANTS IN HEAVEN, KINGS IN HELL, LEGACY OF BLOOD, & A HISTORY OF VIOLENCE
ARMY OF THE PHAROAHS - THE TORTURE PAPERS

If you're looking to own these, cop them (for FREE) while you still have a chance!
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: Free downloads via Amazon   Free downloads via Amazon Icon_minitimeMon 22 Oct 2012, 12:37 am

Thanks wayne! Copped these and a ton more that are free right now.
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: Free downloads via Amazon   Free downloads via Amazon Icon_minitimeMon 22 Oct 2012, 5:06 am

Shit I own all those albums already
Back to top Go down
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

PostSubject: Re: Free downloads via Amazon   Free downloads via Amazon Icon_minitimeMon 22 Oct 2012, 12:45 pm

I copped that Paz just for the hell of it. What other ones are free?
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Free downloads via Amazon   Free downloads via Amazon Icon_minitimeMon 22 Oct 2012, 12:52 pm

Damn, i already got these.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Free downloads via Amazon   Free downloads via Amazon Icon_minitimeMon 22 Oct 2012, 1:13 pm

There doing it because customers are basically boycotting their downloads over the licensing. You can only use the files on a certain number of devices and it just sounds like a lot of people end up not being able to use them how they want.
Back to top Go down
SteveT
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: Free downloads via Amazon   Free downloads via Amazon Icon_minitimeMon 22 Oct 2012, 1:30 pm

I will never, ever, ever, ever pay to download again.

When I was deployed to SE Asia in 07-08 I bought a ton of stuff off iTunes/Amazon, and backing stuff up wasn't as easy then.

My computer with all that stuff died, and they told me to piss off. That's bullshit.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Free downloads via Amazon   Free downloads via Amazon Icon_minitimeMon 22 Oct 2012, 3:23 pm

You know you can backward files from an iPod onto a hard drive, right?
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: Free downloads via Amazon   Free downloads via Amazon Icon_minitimeMon 22 Oct 2012, 3:48 pm

parker lewis wrote:
There doing it because customers are basically boycotting their downloads over the licensing. You can only use the files on a certain number of devices and it just sounds like a lot of people end up not being able to use them how they want.

Amazon is pretty liberal with their policies. Once you DL once you can do whatever you want with the files. And then if you upload to the cloud thing they have then I think you can DL unlimited. So I don't know what that has to do with anything?
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: Free downloads via Amazon   Free downloads via Amazon Icon_minitimeMon 22 Oct 2012, 3:51 pm

parker lewis wrote:

If that was the case then there should be other free dls. I checked. And I have no problems with dl files from Amazon. I can put it on my IPOD or burn it. This is happening to JMT albums cause Vinnie got a new album coming out.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Free downloads via Amazon   Free downloads via Amazon Icon_minitimeMon 22 Oct 2012, 3:52 pm

I'm not speaking from experience, so I'm not saying you're wrong. Here's the source.

http://www.amazon.com/forum/music/ref=cm_cd_tfp_ef_tft_tp?_encoding=UTF8&cdForum=Fx1YA4ZE83NG9MC&cdThread=Tx206VVZFP9HPCP
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: Free downloads via Amazon   Free downloads via Amazon Icon_minitimeMon 22 Oct 2012, 4:16 pm

parker lewis wrote:
I'm not speaking from experience, so I'm not saying you're wrong. Here's the source.

http://www.amazon.com/forum/music/ref=cm_cd_tfp_ef_tft_tp?_encoding=UTF8&cdForum=Fx1YA4ZE83NG9MC&cdThread=Tx206VVZFP9HPCP

That's odd. If it was a problem only affecting these DLs maybe? I've never had that issue/problem with Amazon DLs. I just DLed one of the AotP CDs and the MP3s DLed fine and are DRM free as far as I can tell. I can play them on any media player, including those with no DRM built in.

It is possible that the Amazon cloud player needs to be authorized on your computer for you to DL. Their video game DLer is the same way, but once you actually DL the MP3 file you can transfer it to any other device/computer with no issue. The same with their DRM freegame DLs. It's the only reason I even buy stuff on Amazon. I've been done with iTunes for like 10 years now.
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: Free downloads via Amazon   Free downloads via Amazon Icon_minitimeMon 22 Oct 2012, 4:26 pm

You know who had some fucked up dls? Rhapsody. There dls could only be used on Sansa MP3 players and they were a piece of shit and you cant burn music you buy from Rhasopsy. I dont buy dls from Itunes either. Amazon got the best dls.
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: Free downloads via Amazon   Free downloads via Amazon Icon_minitimeMon 22 Oct 2012, 4:31 pm

Dang! Trotter wrote:
You know who had some fucked up dls? Rhapsody. There dls could only be used on Sansa MP3 players and they were a piece of shit and you cant burn music you buy from Rhasopsy. I dont buy dls from Itunes either. Amazon got the best dls.

Yeah, I remember them too. I've given different companies a chance and the only ones I really support now are Amazon and Bandcamp. Bandcamp is the best due to choice in format and DRM free, but I only go there if there is no physical and/or if it is a free DL.

For those curious, free albums include:

Almost all the JMT catalog (except for their oldest and newest stuff). Outerspace albums, King Syze albums, AotP albums, Jus Allah, Doap Nixon, Reef, Stoupe's Decalogue.

So search for those people and just DL whatever comes up as free.
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: Free downloads via Amazon   Free downloads via Amazon Icon_minitimeMon 22 Oct 2012, 4:36 pm

The free dls are over, niggaz
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Free downloads via Amazon   Free downloads via Amazon Icon_minitimeMon 22 Oct 2012, 4:43 pm

Pirate Bay is back up & running. They've got some new security measures in place to avoid being shut down or caught.
Back to top Go down
thelundquist
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
thelundquist

PostSubject: Re: Free downloads via Amazon   Free downloads via Amazon Icon_minitimeMon 22 Oct 2012, 8:08 pm

I dl'd all the ones I didn't have. Props for the info Wayne!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/my_videos?sf=viewcount&sa=0

Free downloads via Amazon
Page 1 of 1