Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Making Love through Hip-Hop

Go down 
+4
T. Myers
Esco
Funk Seoul Brother
TheHazardous
8 posters
AuthorMessage
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

Making Love through Hip-Hop Empty
PostSubject: Making Love through Hip-Hop   Making Love through Hip-Hop Icon_minitimeFri 24 Jul 2009, 6:57 pm

If you were going to make a Love/Sex Tape using nothing but Hip-Hop tracks, what would you pick?
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

PostSubject: Re: Making Love through Hip-Hop   Making Love through Hip-Hop Icon_minitimeFri 24 Jul 2009, 9:03 pm

Outkast - Spottieottiedopalicious
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making Love through Hip-Hop   Making Love through Hip-Hop Icon_minitimeFri 24 Jul 2009, 9:35 pm

I Need Love- Cool J
Your Dick- Pooh Man
All Of Me- Kane
Somebody For Me (Smooth mix)- Heavy D
Don't You Know- Heavy D
Teenage Love- Slick Rick
Back to top Go down
Esco
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
Esco

PostSubject: Re: Making Love through Hip-Hop   Making Love through Hip-Hop Icon_minitimeFri 24 Jul 2009, 10:07 pm

Necro - STD
Necro- Get on Your Knees
Eminem- Kim
Eminem- Bonnie & Clyde 98
K-Rino - Cartoon Orgie
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making Love through Hip-Hop   Making Love through Hip-Hop Icon_minitimeFri 24 Jul 2009, 10:13 pm

the only thing kev is fuckin is cinnamon rolls, fat bastard.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making Love through Hip-Hop   Making Love through Hip-Hop Icon_minitimeFri 24 Jul 2009, 11:16 pm

Only thing Steve is fucking is....well himself whenever he opens his dick shaped tongue and pussy shaped mouth.
Back to top Go down
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

PostSubject: Re: Making Love through Hip-Hop   Making Love through Hip-Hop Icon_minitimeSat 25 Jul 2009, 8:13 pm

Esco, what kind of chick are you fucking? What kind of mood you trying to set homie?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making Love through Hip-Hop   Making Love through Hip-Hop Icon_minitimeSat 25 Jul 2009, 8:42 pm

Common- The Light
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making Love through Hip-Hop   Making Love through Hip-Hop Icon_minitimeSat 25 Jul 2009, 9:38 pm

Biggie feat R Kelly- Fuckin You Tonight
Biggie- One More Chance
Method Man feat Mary J Blige- You're All I Need
LL Cool J- Pretty much ANY of his love songs
Heavy D & The Boyz- Same as LL
Pete Rock & CL Smooth- Take You There
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making Love through Hip-Hop   Making Love through Hip-Hop Icon_minitimeSat 25 Jul 2009, 9:44 pm

KJ would list 1/3 biggie songs for fucking....smddd
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Making Love through Hip-Hop   Making Love through Hip-Hop Icon_minitimeSat 25 Jul 2009, 9:47 pm

I listen to Slayer and Englebert Humperdink when i fuck.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Making Love through Hip-Hop   Making Love through Hip-Hop Icon_minitimeSat 25 Jul 2009, 9:55 pm

Englebert Humperdink>>>>> Royce Da 5'9">>>>>>>>>>>> Biggie
Back to top Go down
SkinnyTheFloridian
Keep It 100
Keep It 100
SkinnyTheFloridian

PostSubject: Re: Making Love through Hip-Hop   Making Love through Hip-Hop Icon_minitimeSat 25 Jul 2009, 10:33 pm

Marcus.-In Dem Guts
Trick Daddy-Tonight
Trick Daddy-Play No Games
Trick Daddy-I'll Be Your Other Man
T.I.-Hotel
T.I.-Let's Get Away
Dirty-Candyman Pt. 2
Plies-Shawty
Plies-1 Fan
Plies-1 Mo Time
Plies-Hypnotized
UGK-She Luv It
504 Boyz-I Can Tell
Big Pun-Still Not A Player
2 Pac-Thugs Get Lonely Too
David Banner-Thinking Of You
BG-Bust A Move
Twista-Wetter
Lil Kim ft. T-Pain-Download
Juvenile-Rodeo
Flo-Rida-Freaky Dekey
Flo-Rida-Ms. Hangover
Flo-Rida-Sugar
Wes Fif-Impatient
Wes Fif-I Love It Baby
Jon Young-With You
Outkast-Spottie.....
Camoflauge-Playa

....to name a few
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making Love through Hip-Hop   Making Love through Hip-Hop Icon_minitimeSun 26 Jul 2009, 12:58 am

Shaun wrote:
Englebert Humperdink>>>>> Royce Da 5'9">>>>>>>>>>>> Biggie

Kool John>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Shaun
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making Love through Hip-Hop   Making Love through Hip-Hop Icon_minitimeSun 26 Jul 2009, 12:59 am

Steve wrote:
KJ would list 1/3 biggie songs for fucking....smddd

Hey, I've done it before Big Grin
Back to top Go down
Esco
Esco

PostSubject: Re: Making Love through Hip-Hop   Making Love through Hip-Hop Icon_minitimeSun 26 Jul 2009, 1:37 am

TheHazardous wrote:
Esco, what kind of chick are you fucking? What kind of mood you trying to set homie?

lol, it was a joke man.

but in all seriousness, I'd bang an emo chick to that............
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Making Love through Hip-Hop   Making Love through Hip-Hop Icon_minitimeSun 26 Jul 2009, 4:34 am

"Kool John>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Shaun"

Vernon>>>>>>t449>>>>>>>>Peanut Butter>>>>>>>M. Smith>>>>>>>>Jeffrey>>>>>>>>>> Jacob Newday>>>>>>Steve>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Kool John
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making Love through Hip-Hop   Making Love through Hip-Hop Icon_minitimeSun 26 Jul 2009, 12:04 pm

LOL Shaun, you're just mad because I'm not on that big gay bandwagon kliq that you're down with. It's whatever though, I'm the GOAT of this motherfuckin forum.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Making Love through Hip-Hop   Making Love through Hip-Hop Icon_minitimeSun 26 Jul 2009, 2:24 pm

Lol, Kool John, you're just mad for some reason that no one knows. Everybody else realizes the jokes that go on here, but you always get defensive, regardless of how obvious it is
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making Love through Hip-Hop   Making Love through Hip-Hop Icon_minitimeSun 26 Jul 2009, 4:14 pm

Shaun wrote:
Lol, Kool John, you're just mad for some reason that no one knows. Everybody else realizes the jokes that go on here, but you always get defensive, regardless of how obvious it is

But why you gotta hate on Biggie all the time?
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Making Love through Hip-Hop   Making Love through Hip-Hop Icon_minitimeSun 26 Jul 2009, 4:15 pm

KJ Styles wrote:
Shaun wrote:

Believe it or not, there are a fair share of hip hop fans who think Biggie is overrated.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Making Love through Hip-Hop   Making Love through Hip-Hop Icon_minitimeSun 26 Jul 2009, 4:18 pm

I don't hate on Biggie; I just don't think he was as good as everyone says he was. I just say ish about him because you get angry everytime.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making Love through Hip-Hop   Making Love through Hip-Hop Icon_minitimeSun 26 Jul 2009, 4:22 pm

T. Myers wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:
Shaun wrote:

Believe it or not, there are a fair share of hip hop fans who think Biggie is overrated.

Say what you want about Biggie, but he's one of the best pure lyricists that ever did it and TO THIS DAY the fastest rising star in hip-hop history.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Making Love through Hip-Hop   Making Love through Hip-Hop Icon_minitimeSun 26 Jul 2009, 4:25 pm

KJ Styles wrote:
T. Myers wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:
Shaun wrote:

Say what you want about Biggie, but he's one of the best pure lyricists that ever did it and TO THIS DAY the fastest rising star in hip-hop history.

Vanilla Ice and MC Hammer were fast rising stars too. Is that really an accolade that means anything? Also, Biggie wouldn't even be in my top 10 lyricists.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making Love through Hip-Hop   Making Love through Hip-Hop Icon_minitimeSun 26 Jul 2009, 5:58 pm

T. Myers wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:
T. Myers wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:
Shaun wrote:

Vanilla Ice and MC Hammer were fast rising stars too. Is that really an accolade that means anything? Also, Biggie wouldn't even be in my top 10 lyricists.

Well that's your opinion. But you honestly can't compare Hammer or Vanilla to Biggie because they rose for the pop-bopper crowd whereas Biggie got his street cred from people who listen to and respect REAL hip hop.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making Love through Hip-Hop   Making Love through Hip-Hop Icon_minitimeSun 26 Jul 2009, 6:03 pm

no he didnt. biggie was a commercial sellout since day 1. so stop that. nobody outside of nyc really feels him or gives him top 10 like yall fools do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making Love through Hip-Hop   Making Love through Hip-Hop Icon_minitimeSun 26 Jul 2009, 6:08 pm

Steve wrote:
no he didnt. biggie was a commercial sellout since day 1. so stop that. nobody outside of nyc really feels him or gives him top 10 like yall fools do.

You're on crack Steve. If nobody feels him then WHY did Ready To Die and Life After Death sell so many fucking copies???

By the way, Life After Death sold more than your boyfriend Pac's All Eyez On Me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making Love through Hip-Hop   Making Love through Hip-Hop Icon_minitimeSun 26 Jul 2009, 6:23 pm

all eyez on me been 9x plat since 1998...you tellin me it aint sold 1 mil copies since then?

and i said nobody outside of NYC givin him top 10. biggie aint shit. he released 2 albums. imagine if we judged ANY other artist after 2? youre just a joker who buys into the nyc hype machine.

it took MC Hammer ONE YEAR to go Diamond, and Biggie sales got catapulted by his death right before the album released. MC Hammer was a MUCH faster rising star than biggie.

not to mention 2pac has sold about 70 million more records than biggie, so...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making Love through Hip-Hop   Making Love through Hip-Hop Icon_minitimeSun 26 Jul 2009, 6:52 pm

Steve wrote:
all eyez on me been 9x plat since 1998...you tellin me it aint sold 1 mil copies since then?
Life After Death has been DIAMOND (10x plat) since the same time period

Quote :
and i said nobody outside of NYC givin him top 10. biggie aint shit. he released 2 albums. imagine if we judged ANY other artist after 2? youre just a joker who buys into the nyc hype machine.

Every fucking magazine and television poll has him among the TOP 3 MC's! And those polls stretch WORLDWIDE. The only people outside of the Tri-State area who don't have him in their Top 10 are in this wack ass forum!! Biggie IS a great MC and a considered a LEGEND, you're just a Biggie hater because he beefed with Pac, plain and fuckin simple. You'd probably rank Souljah Boy ahead of Biggie so your biased opinion of him doesn't mean SHIT!

Quote :
it took MC Hammer ONE YEAR to go Diamond, and Biggie sales got catapulted by his death right before the album released. MC Hammer was a MUCH faster rising star than biggie.

WRONG!!!! Hammer didn't go diamond with his first album, he did it with his SECOND album. Biggie did as well, but Ready To Die was FAR MORE critically acclaimed than Hammer's first album. Matter of fact, Biggie's albums were more acclaimed than ANY of Hammer's album, not to mention how Hammer fell off faster than anyone in history besides maybe Vanilla Ice.

At the time of Biggie's death, he was crowned the "King Of New York" so he wouldn't EVER have fallen off. At least not in the foreseeable future.

Quote :
not to mention 2pac has sold about 70 million more records than biggie, so...
Only because Biggie's career only lasted 3 years.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making Love through Hip-Hop   Making Love through Hip-Hop Icon_minitimeSun 26 Jul 2009, 6:58 pm

whoa whoa whoa wait....where did i say anything about his 1st album? youre not addressing the point that hammer was a MUCH MUCH MUCH faster rising star than biggie.

and find me a hiphop periodical that doesnt originate from ny...as a matter of fact, go to any west forum or south forum or midwest forum and ask where biggies place is.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Making Love through Hip-Hop   Making Love through Hip-Hop Icon_minitimeSun 26 Jul 2009, 7:02 pm

KJ always omits points that he doesn't want to address.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making Love through Hip-Hop   Making Love through Hip-Hop Icon_minitimeSun 26 Jul 2009, 7:04 pm

and KJ, pac hated dre too, why do i like him so much. another non-sensical statement to cover up for your inferiority complex in giving biggie so much cred.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making Love through Hip-Hop   Making Love through Hip-Hop Icon_minitimeSun 26 Jul 2009, 7:12 pm

From Biggie's Wiki Page.....

Wallace is celebrated as one of the greatest rap artists and is described by Allmusic as "the savior of East Coast hip-hop".[2] The Source and Blender named Biggie the greatest rapper of all time.[53] In 2003, when XXL magazine asked several hip hop artists to list their five favorite MCs, Wallace's name appeared on more rappers' lists than anyone else. In 2006, he was ranked at #3 in MTV's The Greatest MC's of All Time.[5]

About.com has him ranked 5th, two slots AHEAD of Pac.

http://rap.about.com/od/toppicks/ss/Top50Emcees_10.htm
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making Love through Hip-Hop   Making Love through Hip-Hop Icon_minitimeSun 26 Jul 2009, 7:17 pm

Steve wrote:
and KJ, pac hated dre too, why do i like him so much. another non-sensical statement to cover up for your inferiority complex in giving biggie so much cred.

Pac only hated Dre BECAUSE he didn't want to join him in his little "Fuck Bad Boy" temper tantrum he threw. And Terry, what the fuck did I omit????
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making Love through Hip-Hop   Making Love through Hip-Hop Icon_minitimeSun 26 Jul 2009, 7:19 pm

Damn you're stupid. Source is an NYC mag, and I bet Blender and XXL are too. So, thanks for making my point there. You also ignored everything else, conveniently. Once again, you're a moron. The Roots came out #1 here, but would anybody put them as their #1 rapper? Who did they interview? Several NYC artists? Look at about.coms top 5 (Another NYC website) all NY. STRAIGHT BIAS. Finally, I could care less what others say about who is better, like I said, outside of NYC aint nobody feelin' ya boy as top 10 like you stupid mongloids are after only TWO albums.

MTV - FROM NYC. GET IT THRU YA HEAD DUMMY!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making Love through Hip-Hop   Making Love through Hip-Hop Icon_minitimeSun 26 Jul 2009, 7:23 pm

It DOESN'T FUCKING MATTER where those mags/websites are from ASSHOLE!

They AREN'T JUST THE OPINION OF ONE PERSON, those mags/sites did POLLS from people NATIONWIDE and those were the FUCKIN RESULTS!!!!

The point is, you said that NOBODY outside of NYC has Biggie in their Top 10, and I just proved you WRONG.

GET THAT THRU YOUR HEAD, DUMMY!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

PostSubject: Re: Making Love through Hip-Hop   Making Love through Hip-Hop Icon_minitimeSun 26 Jul 2009, 7:34 pm

Pharaohe Monch-The Light
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making Love through Hip-Hop   Making Love through Hip-Hop Icon_minitimeSun 26 Jul 2009, 7:57 pm

Steve wrote:
whoa whoa whoa wait....where did i say anything about his 1st album? youre not addressing the point that hammer was a MUCH MUCH MUCH faster rising star than biggie.

and find me a hiphop periodical that doesnt originate from ny...as a matter of fact, go to any west forum or south forum or midwest forum and ask where biggies place is.

That could go for any rapper in the NYC Steve. KJ you are wsting your time trying to make people luv Big they have everyright not to feel him like we do. He's top 10 to me hands down but I don't expect everyone to feel that way.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Making Love through Hip-Hop   Making Love through Hip-Hop Icon_minitimeMon 27 Jul 2009, 1:10 am

lol at Esco

T-Pain - Im in Love with a Stripper
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Making Love through Hip-Hop   Making Love through Hip-Hop Icon_minitimeMon 27 Jul 2009, 3:43 am

"Pharaohe Monch-The Light"

I love that song. Favorite off of that album for sure
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making Love through Hip-Hop   Making Love through Hip-Hop Icon_minitimeMon 27 Jul 2009, 2:02 pm

KRob86 wrote:
Steve wrote:

That could go for any rapper in the NYC Steve. KJ you are wsting your time trying to make people luv Big they have everyright not to feel him like we do. He's top 10 to me hands down but I don't expect everyone to feel that way.

I don't care how they feel about him, but Steve was saying that Biggie wasn't Top 10 to anybody outside of the Tri-State area and that's bullshit. You just said that he's Top 10 to you, so you further prove my point.
Back to top Go down
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

PostSubject: Re: Making Love through Hip-Hop   Making Love through Hip-Hop Icon_minitimeWed 29 Jul 2009, 8:02 pm

For an multisome or orgy

G-Unit-Groupie Love

Missy-Friendly Skies
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Making Love through Hip-Hop   Making Love through Hip-Hop Icon_minitimeSun 02 Aug 2009, 12:08 pm

Common-Come Close(One of my favorite joints from him)
Common-The Light
Lauryn Hill-The Sweetest Thing
LL Cool J-I Can Give You More
LL Cool J-I Want You
LL Cool J-I Need Love
LL Cool J-Luv You Better
LL Cool J-Hey Lover
Big Daddy Kane-The Day Your Mine
UTFO-Fairytale Lover
LeShaun-Doin' It
MC Shan-Left Me Lonely
Heavy D-Is It Good To You
Heavy D-Don't You Know
Biggie-Fuckin You Tonight
Nice And Smooth-Cake And Eat It Too
Brand Nubian-Love Me Or Leave Me Alone
Oran Juice Jones-The Rain
Mobb Deep-Hey Luv
Fabolous-Baby
Fabolous-Can't Let You Go
Nas-K-I-S-S-I-N-G
Missy Elliott-Take Away

those are the first ones that came to mind and should give you plenty of good times in between those sheets...lol..slow jam hip-hop has some bangin stuff!
Back to top Go down
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

PostSubject: Re: Making Love through Hip-Hop   Making Love through Hip-Hop Icon_minitimeSun 02 Aug 2009, 7:14 pm

Rakim-Mahogany
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Making Love through Hip-Hop   Making Love through Hip-Hop Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Making Love through Hip-Hop
Page 1 of 1