Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Its okay to call these guys bunnies

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

Its okay to call these guys bunnies Empty
PostSubject: Its okay to call these guys bunnies   Its okay to call these guys bunnies Icon_minitimeTue 26 Feb 2013, 7:50 pm

This is were mainstream rap music is to blame. I bet they're LIL Wayne fans
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Its okay to call these guys bunnies   Its okay to call these guys bunnies Icon_minitimeTue 26 Feb 2013, 9:10 pm

Fuck those kids. I can't stand shit like that. In St. Louis, there is a game called "knock out king" where young boys pick their target and attempt to knock somebody out in one punch. A group of boys picked an old couple that was walking home from the grocery store, and they killed the man.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I don't think mainstream rap music is to blame. People have found random ways to pick on people for years, and some result in death. Those kids were straight ignorant bitch made pieces of shit, and music or other forms of media can't be blamed for it. This story hits very hard for me because I know someone who was in the wrong place at the wrong time, and this very thing happened. Since the incident, they have been confined to a wheelchair, and now reside in a nursing home. No money or material goods were taken. The kids just wanted to enjoy knocking an old person out. Sad
Back to top Go down
Cold Loungin
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
Cold Loungin

PostSubject: Re: Its okay to call these guys bunnies   Its okay to call these guys bunnies Icon_minitimeWed 27 Feb 2013, 12:05 am

sickening and cowardly... In my country a lot of people die from such attacks too or end up vegetables, when their head hit the concrete. One punch is all it takes. That little bitch would be wishing he never did something like that the day he gets thrown in jail.
Back to top Go down
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

PostSubject: Re: Its okay to call these guys bunnies   Its okay to call these guys bunnies Icon_minitimeWed 27 Feb 2013, 12:31 am

You notice they never try that on a trained a fighter.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Its okay to call these guys bunnies   Its okay to call these guys bunnies Icon_minitimeWed 27 Feb 2013, 9:36 am

TheHazardous wrote:
You notice they never try that on a trained a fighter.

I hope some kids try that and accidentally run up on somebody who was trained. I hope the tables get turned if they get locked up.
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: Its okay to call these guys bunnies   Its okay to call these guys bunnies Icon_minitimeWed 27 Feb 2013, 3:25 pm

That kid will havta face the judge. His friends will throw him under the bus. "Oh I don't really know him" "I dont know why he did that" "That was stupid of him". His laughing giggling friends won't be there to hold his hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Its okay to call these guys bunnies   Its okay to call these guys bunnies Icon_minitimeWed 27 Feb 2013, 8:40 pm

Dang! Trotter wrote:
That kid will havta face the judge. His friends will throw him under the bus. "Oh I don't really know him" "I dont know why he did that" "That was stupid of him". His laughing giggling friends won't be there to hold his hand.

That may be the case, but something tells me that all of them will get locked up, but the friends might take a plea bargain to get less time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Its okay to call these guys bunnies   Its okay to call these guys bunnies Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Its okay to call these guys bunnies
Page 1 of 1