Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Did Steve come to my work today?

Go down 
4 posters

Steve? Or not?
Hell yeah it was that fool.
Did Steve come to my work today? Vote_lcap87%Did Steve come to my work today? Vote_rcap
 87% [ 13 ]
No, it was just some random queer
Did Steve come to my work today? Vote_lcap13%Did Steve come to my work today? Vote_rcap
 13% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 15

AuthorMessage
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

Did Steve come to my work today? Empty
PostSubject: Did Steve come to my work today?   Did Steve come to my work today? Icon_minitimeSat 01 Aug 2009, 9:06 pm

So I was working, and this black dude with a roughly 4 year old daughter came in. He asks me in the whiteest possible voice, "Excuse me, sir, do y'all give military discounts?". I said no, and he said, "Oh. Well alright. Thanks." He also had headphones on, and I could hear "How Many" by killah Priest being played.

Was this Steve?
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Did Steve come to my work today?   Did Steve come to my work today? Icon_minitimeSat 01 Aug 2009, 9:08 pm

Oh, and he had a Tupac shirt on
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Did Steve come to my work today?   Did Steve come to my work today? Icon_minitimeSat 01 Aug 2009, 9:19 pm

i wouldn't be caught dead wearing a 2pac shirt, and i wouldnt be listening to headphones just walkin around like that, but other than that, it could be me.

and obviously i dont sound like a cracka you paleface mother lover.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Did Steve come to my work today?   Did Steve come to my work today? Icon_minitimeSun 02 Aug 2009, 12:11 am

Steve strictly rocks the skin tight "Don't Talk To Me, I'm PMSing" shirts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Did Steve come to my work today?   Did Steve come to my work today? Icon_minitimeSun 02 Aug 2009, 9:45 am

nero strictly rocks salvation army shirts and whatever else his broke ass can actually afford to buy.
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: Did Steve come to my work today?   Did Steve come to my work today? Icon_minitimeSun 02 Aug 2009, 10:45 am

I picked Steve and that White chick in the picture in my cab and he asked me do I give military discounts. I said hell no. Steve than got mad and said "This is the thanks we get for letting you people in our country" I then told him I was a US citizen and he was like "Yeah right,Osama, all you taxi drivers are AlQueada!" He then put on his earphones and I could here Nas's song "America"
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Did Steve come to my work today?   Did Steve come to my work today? Icon_minitimeSun 02 Aug 2009, 11:21 am

lmao
Back to top Go down
Esco
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
Esco

PostSubject: Re: Did Steve come to my work today?   Did Steve come to my work today? Icon_minitimeSun 02 Aug 2009, 1:40 pm

haha Trotter's post was hilarious
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Did Steve come to my work today?   Did Steve come to my work today? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Did Steve come to my work today?
Page 1 of 1