Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

K-Rino - Solitary Confinement (coming soon - JOIN THE LIST!)

Go down 
+2
Dang! Trotter
Shaun
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

K-Rino - Solitary Confinement (coming soon - JOIN THE LIST!) Empty
PostSubject: K-Rino - Solitary Confinement (coming soon - JOIN THE LIST!)   K-Rino - Solitary Confinement (coming soon - JOIN THE LIST!) Icon_minitimeWed 12 Aug 2009, 10:05 am

So K-Rino recently announced he is working on his next solo project that will be titled Solitary Confinement. Tracklisting will follow.

He is currently doing what he calls his 1000 List. He wants emails of people who are committed to supporting him by buying his CD when it drops. It's sort of a pre-order but you don't have to give any money. He will publish the list once it reachs 500 and then when it reaches 1000. Once the CD is available to pre-order or order he will email the people on the list first.

If you want to sign up and show support message him through myspace or if you have no myspace PM me your email you want on the list and I will forward it through myspace.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - Solitary Confinement (coming soon - JOIN THE LIST!)   K-Rino - Solitary Confinement (coming soon - JOIN THE LIST!) Icon_minitimeWed 12 Aug 2009, 10:30 am

You know i'm in...do you have the link to his page?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - Solitary Confinement (coming soon - JOIN THE LIST!)   K-Rino - Solitary Confinement (coming soon - JOIN THE LIST!) Icon_minitimeWed 12 Aug 2009, 10:36 am

his myspace is myspace.com/spckrino

the new website is

southparkcoalition.webs.com
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - Solitary Confinement (coming soon - JOIN THE LIST!)   K-Rino - Solitary Confinement (coming soon - JOIN THE LIST!) Icon_minitimeWed 12 Aug 2009, 2:45 pm

Sweeeeet. Is it supposed to come out this year by any chance?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - Solitary Confinement (coming soon - JOIN THE LIST!)   K-Rino - Solitary Confinement (coming soon - JOIN THE LIST!) Icon_minitimeWed 12 Aug 2009, 2:54 pm

Yes, he said he hoped by October or November at the latest.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - Solitary Confinement (coming soon - JOIN THE LIST!)   K-Rino - Solitary Confinement (coming soon - JOIN THE LIST!) Icon_minitimeWed 12 Aug 2009, 2:57 pm

Nice. I'm about to Myspace him now
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - Solitary Confinement (coming soon - JOIN THE LIST!)   K-Rino - Solitary Confinement (coming soon - JOIN THE LIST!) Icon_minitimeWed 02 Sep 2009, 2:11 pm

I don't know how to get the album cover, but it's on his Myspace

Also, his Myspace said that this will be coming out in October sometime.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - Solitary Confinement (coming soon - JOIN THE LIST!)   K-Rino - Solitary Confinement (coming soon - JOIN THE LIST!) Icon_minitimeWed 02 Sep 2009, 3:06 pm

Damn I 4got to do this!
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - Solitary Confinement (coming soon - JOIN THE LIST!)   K-Rino - Solitary Confinement (coming soon - JOIN THE LIST!) Icon_minitimeWed 02 Sep 2009, 3:10 pm

According to the cover, these are the guests on the album:

Gangsta NIP, Point Blank, Murder One, Rapper K, K-Water, Mayadia, Justice Allah
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - Solitary Confinement (coming soon - JOIN THE LIST!)   K-Rino - Solitary Confinement (coming soon - JOIN THE LIST!) Icon_minitimeWed 02 Sep 2009, 3:16 pm

What no Dope E?? Thats odd.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - Solitary Confinement (coming soon - JOIN THE LIST!)   K-Rino - Solitary Confinement (coming soon - JOIN THE LIST!) Icon_minitimeWed 02 Sep 2009, 3:19 pm

That's the first thing I though, too. At least Point Blank is on there, though
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - Solitary Confinement (coming soon - JOIN THE LIST!)   K-Rino - Solitary Confinement (coming soon - JOIN THE LIST!) Icon_minitimeWed 02 Sep 2009, 9:11 pm

Yeah,Imma be on that list. He could be starting a new trend
Back to top Go down
Cold Loungin
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
Cold Loungin

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - Solitary Confinement (coming soon - JOIN THE LIST!)   K-Rino - Solitary Confinement (coming soon - JOIN THE LIST!) Icon_minitimeThu 03 Sep 2009, 5:03 am

Dope E might be behind the boards on a couple... he often is, will be nice to have some vocals from him though nonetheless.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - Solitary Confinement (coming soon - JOIN THE LIST!)   K-Rino - Solitary Confinement (coming soon - JOIN THE LIST!) Icon_minitimeThu 03 Sep 2009, 12:29 pm

Are you on the list, lounge?
Back to top Go down
Cold Loungin
Cold Loungin

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - Solitary Confinement (coming soon - JOIN THE LIST!)   K-Rino - Solitary Confinement (coming soon - JOIN THE LIST!) Icon_minitimeThu 03 Sep 2009, 4:41 pm

Shaun wrote:
Are you on the list, lounge?

Nope, I had never known about any list until SRP told me about it maybe a week ago.. but even then I still didn't quite know what he was talking about lol I stopped going to SPC website (the old one) because of viruses, it would always either be shut down by hackers or they send you a virus just from visiting the page... that sucks bad. Hopefully now this new one will be smooth sailing.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - Solitary Confinement (coming soon - JOIN THE LIST!)   K-Rino - Solitary Confinement (coming soon - JOIN THE LIST!) Icon_minitimeFri 18 Sep 2009, 3:08 pm

Tracklist (from the SPC website)

1.INTRO

2.SOUL MERCHANTS

3.PHONY

4.DEM LAWS (FEAT.GANGSTA NIP AND POINT BLANK)

5.SOLITARY CONFINEMENT

6.GRAND DECEPTION

7.LONG WAY TO GO (FEAT.MAYADIA)

8.THE LIFE OF LOVE (FEAT.DAVID SHA)

9.WHEN ITS TIME

10.DIDNT ASK

11.I CANT TELL

12.FORENSICS

13.WHO KILLED REALNESS

14.TALKIN' TO ME

15.SAYIN' WHAT I MEAN

October 27th release date
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - Solitary Confinement (coming soon - JOIN THE LIST!)   K-Rino - Solitary Confinement (coming soon - JOIN THE LIST!) Icon_minitimeFri 18 Sep 2009, 3:22 pm

Looking dope - with the track listings - and there are a few more SPC features not listed yet - can't wait for this to drop - tech n9ne on the same day - yessir.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - Solitary Confinement (coming soon - JOIN THE LIST!)   K-Rino - Solitary Confinement (coming soon - JOIN THE LIST!) Icon_minitimeFri 18 Sep 2009, 6:20 pm

Yeah can't wait, Rino has finally arrived!
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - Solitary Confinement (coming soon - JOIN THE LIST!)   K-Rino - Solitary Confinement (coming soon - JOIN THE LIST!) Icon_minitimeSat 03 Oct 2009, 2:11 am

Wow, I just realized how excited I am for this album. Anybody not into K-Rino should check this new one out!
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - Solitary Confinement (coming soon - JOIN THE LIST!)   K-Rino - Solitary Confinement (coming soon - JOIN THE LIST!) Icon_minitimeSat 03 Oct 2009, 2:13 am

Also, BUMP. You know this album has many concept tracks, along with tracks with Rino straight tearing the mic apart. I have a feeling this will be in the top 5 (easy) of 2009
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - Solitary Confinement (coming soon - JOIN THE LIST!)   K-Rino - Solitary Confinement (coming soon - JOIN THE LIST!) Icon_minitimeSat 03 Oct 2009, 1:09 pm

Yeah, I can't wait for this to drop - or even for the pre-order to come up on Rino's site.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - Solitary Confinement (coming soon - JOIN THE LIST!)   K-Rino - Solitary Confinement (coming soon - JOIN THE LIST!) Icon_minitimeTue 06 Oct 2009, 1:05 am

YOOOOOOOO! K-Rino sent me and few other DJs an exclusive lead single for the new album!

It's called "I Got Stripes" and it has the sickest fucking beat and K-Rino is WAY ON POINT! It's like a hard street anthem about how he still has his stripes/street cred. It's dope is all I can say.

I can't post that shit or nothing though - but best believe it is sick and the new album is shaping up to be dope.

Must be a new track too cause it's not on the tracklist!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - Solitary Confinement (coming soon - JOIN THE LIST!)   K-Rino - Solitary Confinement (coming soon - JOIN THE LIST!) Icon_minitimeTue 06 Oct 2009, 1:12 am

Tracklisting has changed! Maybe just the song names? Anyways:

1.INTRO

2.SOUL MERCHANTS

3.PHONY

4.BARBWIRE DISCIPLINE

5.DEM LAWS (FEAT.GANGSTA NIP AND POINT BLANK)

6.GRAND DECEPTION

7.I GOT STRIPES

8.THE LIFE OF LOVE (FEAT.DAVID SHA)

9.SOLITARY CONFINEMENT

10.I CANT TELL

11.FORENSICS

12.LONG WAY TO GO (FEAT.MAYADIA)

13.DIDNT ASK

14.WHEN ITS TIME

15.TALKIN' TO ME

15.WHO KILLED REALNESS(FEAT.MAYADIA)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - Solitary Confinement (coming soon - JOIN THE LIST!)   K-Rino - Solitary Confinement (coming soon - JOIN THE LIST!) Icon_minitimeTue 06 Oct 2009, 8:07 am

That trklist looks promising as hell, he always comes up with good song titles.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - Solitary Confinement (coming soon - JOIN THE LIST!)   K-Rino - Solitary Confinement (coming soon - JOIN THE LIST!) Icon_minitimeTue 06 Oct 2009, 8:40 pm

http://dl023.zshare.net/stream/41d70758b7d5904e90bbba2dcb9b1b52/1254851700/66575365/K-RINO%20-%20I%20GOT%20STRIPES_tosin.mp3

someone posted this on K-Rino's forum so I assume he is cool with it? If you want to peep the new single there it is - BUY THE ALBUM!!!
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - Solitary Confinement (coming soon - JOIN THE LIST!)   K-Rino - Solitary Confinement (coming soon - JOIN THE LIST!) Icon_minitimeTue 06 Oct 2009, 10:25 pm

Song sounds DOPE, hard shit....ill support
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - Solitary Confinement (coming soon - JOIN THE LIST!)   K-Rino - Solitary Confinement (coming soon - JOIN THE LIST!) Icon_minitimeMon 19 Oct 2009, 10:02 pm

Hey he sent me an email that the cd can be preordered now but where do you get it? He said something about buying it thru paypal but what the hell?
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - Solitary Confinement (coming soon - JOIN THE LIST!)   K-Rino - Solitary Confinement (coming soon - JOIN THE LIST!) Icon_minitimeMon 19 Oct 2009, 10:12 pm

http://southparkcoalition.webs.com/

That's the new SPC website... you can get the album there.

Last edited by Shaun on Mon 19 Oct 2009, 10:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - Solitary Confinement (coming soon - JOIN THE LIST!)   K-Rino - Solitary Confinement (coming soon - JOIN THE LIST!) Icon_minitimeMon 19 Oct 2009, 10:12 pm

I don't know Kev. First he gave me the wrong e-mail. then he gave me an invalid link to the SPC webstore. I'll probably just order from Sosouth and be done with it.

http://www.sosouth.com/detail.php?ID=8430
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - Solitary Confinement (coming soon - JOIN THE LIST!)   K-Rino - Solitary Confinement (coming soon - JOIN THE LIST!) Icon_minitimeMon 19 Oct 2009, 10:14 pm

Shaun wrote:
www.southparkcoalition.webs.net

That's the new SPC website... you can get the album there.

That website does not work. That's the same bullshit website he sent me. I'd buy direct from him, but it doesn't appear that he has his shit together.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - Solitary Confinement (coming soon - JOIN THE LIST!)   K-Rino - Solitary Confinement (coming soon - JOIN THE LIST!) Icon_minitimeMon 19 Oct 2009, 10:27 pm

I typed the website in wrong. The real link is in my post a few scrolls up.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - Solitary Confinement (coming soon - JOIN THE LIST!)   K-Rino - Solitary Confinement (coming soon - JOIN THE LIST!) Icon_minitimeMon 19 Oct 2009, 10:32 pm

Yeah, i got it. I just placed my order from the website. $18 shipped. I hope i have it by Tuesday.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - Solitary Confinement (coming soon - JOIN THE LIST!)   K-Rino - Solitary Confinement (coming soon - JOIN THE LIST!) Icon_minitimeMon 19 Oct 2009, 11:19 pm

Are we "supposed" to only order it from that site or can we get it from other sources? It's $13 on cduniverse.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - Solitary Confinement (coming soon - JOIN THE LIST!)   K-Rino - Solitary Confinement (coming soon - JOIN THE LIST!) Icon_minitimeTue 20 Oct 2009, 12:07 am

Damn Kev, good looking...he's gettin paid regardless and we're still buying it so fuck that. Why make it cheaper somewhere else? That makes NO sense. Every time I buy direct it's way cheaper and usually I get free shit, but since none of that has been advertised cduniverse it is.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - Solitary Confinement (coming soon - JOIN THE LIST!)   K-Rino - Solitary Confinement (coming soon - JOIN THE LIST!) Icon_minitimeTue 20 Oct 2009, 1:10 am

CDUniverse is indeed cheaper. I can't believe they have it for so low... lol
Back to top Go down
Cold Loungin
Cold Loungin

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - Solitary Confinement (coming soon - JOIN THE LIST!)   K-Rino - Solitary Confinement (coming soon - JOIN THE LIST!) Icon_minitimeTue 20 Oct 2009, 2:20 am

Shaun wrote:
CDUniverse is indeed cheaper. I can't believe they have it for so low... lol

They probably would buy it bulk and get a discount or somethin that's most likely reason I can think of. But in business there's always someone undercuttin everyone else.
Back to top Go down
Cold Loungin
Cold Loungin

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - Solitary Confinement (coming soon - JOIN THE LIST!)   K-Rino - Solitary Confinement (coming soon - JOIN THE LIST!) Icon_minitimeTue 20 Oct 2009, 6:56 am

N3R0 wrote:
Damn Kev, good looking...he's gettin paid regardless and we're still buying it so fuck that. Why make it cheaper somewhere else? That makes NO sense. Every time I buy direct it's way cheaper and usually I get free shit, but since none of that has been advertised cduniverse it is.

Why complain about a dollar's difference and not getting some stickers with your order dude? Not something I could give a fuck about personally.

Rino can't tell everyone what price they must sell the cd for, that's up to them. If you don't want to buy from him personally you got other choices, so do what pleases.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - Solitary Confinement (coming soon - JOIN THE LIST!)   K-Rino - Solitary Confinement (coming soon - JOIN THE LIST!) Icon_minitimeTue 20 Oct 2009, 9:24 am

Actually, usually I get free cds, posters, a dvd, something signed, etc not just "some stickers." And maybe you're doing better than me, but again, if it was me selling the cd direct, I'd make sure I undercut everybody selling my shit because I'm getting more profit selling the cd myself directly to the consumer. It doesn't make any sense. I'm not "complaining", it just doesn't make any sense.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - Solitary Confinement (coming soon - JOIN THE LIST!)   K-Rino - Solitary Confinement (coming soon - JOIN THE LIST!) Icon_minitimeTue 20 Oct 2009, 10:09 am

Yeah I luv Rino and everything but $18 is a little steep for a cd. More than likely i'm getting it from cduniverse.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - Solitary Confinement (coming soon - JOIN THE LIST!)   K-Rino - Solitary Confinement (coming soon - JOIN THE LIST!) Icon_minitimeTue 20 Oct 2009, 10:17 am

KRob86 wrote:
Yeah I luv Rino and everything but $18 is a little steep for a cd. More than likely i'm getting it from cduniverse.

I'm assuming $13 is before shipping, right? so you'll still be paying around $16. I would have liked to save the money, but $2 isn't that big of a deal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - Solitary Confinement (coming soon - JOIN THE LIST!)   K-Rino - Solitary Confinement (coming soon - JOIN THE LIST!) Icon_minitimeTue 20 Oct 2009, 10:24 am

To you.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - Solitary Confinement (coming soon - JOIN THE LIST!)   K-Rino - Solitary Confinement (coming soon - JOIN THE LIST!) Icon_minitimeTue 20 Oct 2009, 10:25 am

N3R0 wrote:
To you.

I was talking to Kev, but to be honest, if $2 is make or break for anyone, you probably shouldn't have bought the cd in the first place.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - Solitary Confinement (coming soon - JOIN THE LIST!)   K-Rino - Solitary Confinement (coming soon - JOIN THE LIST!) Icon_minitimeTue 20 Oct 2009, 10:37 am

...way to be a dick about it. What I'm saying is that yeah, I could afford the extra two bucks but two bucks is two bucks sir. Don't get all Steve on me.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - Solitary Confinement (coming soon - JOIN THE LIST!)   K-Rino - Solitary Confinement (coming soon - JOIN THE LIST!) Icon_minitimeTue 20 Oct 2009, 10:43 am

N3R0 wrote:
...way to be a dick about it. What I'm saying is that yeah, I could afford the extra two bucks but two bucks is two bucks sir. Don't get all Steve on me.

I understand all that, and if i knew about cduniverse before i would have ordered it from there. Kev said $18 is too steep for a cd, but he will pay $16(i assume they charge $3 for shipping too). I just don't see the point of complaing about $2 at that point.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - Solitary Confinement (coming soon - JOIN THE LIST!)   K-Rino - Solitary Confinement (coming soon - JOIN THE LIST!) Icon_minitimeTue 20 Oct 2009, 11:02 am

Right...so no need to call me poor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - Solitary Confinement (coming soon - JOIN THE LIST!)   K-Rino - Solitary Confinement (coming soon - JOIN THE LIST!) Icon_minitimeTue 20 Oct 2009, 11:15 am

Actually CDUniverse with shipping it's nearly $17...
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - Solitary Confinement (coming soon - JOIN THE LIST!)   K-Rino - Solitary Confinement (coming soon - JOIN THE LIST!) Icon_minitimeTue 20 Oct 2009, 11:47 am

N3R0 wrote:
Right...so no need to call me poor.

It was never my intention to call you or anyone else poor. I simply stated that if $2 is a deal breaker the cd probably shouldn't be bought in the first place.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - Solitary Confinement (coming soon - JOIN THE LIST!)   K-Rino - Solitary Confinement (coming soon - JOIN THE LIST!) Icon_minitimeTue 20 Oct 2009, 12:01 pm

See there you go again mr. condescending.

And I'm just giving you shit. You should be on the dope chatbox.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - Solitary Confinement (coming soon - JOIN THE LIST!)   K-Rino - Solitary Confinement (coming soon - JOIN THE LIST!) Icon_minitimeTue 20 Oct 2009, 1:02 pm

W/shipping it will be 16.58...so that $18 you quoted Terry is w/shipping? And I could give a damn how low $2 look saving a buck is saving a buck and we are both going to receive the same exact product, right? I don't really look at the shipping but I saw 13.58 and it just sound betta.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - Solitary Confinement (coming soon - JOIN THE LIST!)   K-Rino - Solitary Confinement (coming soon - JOIN THE LIST!) Icon_minitimeTue 20 Oct 2009, 1:13 pm

KRob86 wrote:
W/shipping it will be 16.58...so that $18 you quoted Terry is w/shipping? And I could give a damn how low $2 look saving a buck is saving a buck and we are both going to receive the same exact product, right? I don't really look at the shipping but I saw 13.58 and it just sound betta.

Yeah, The $18 included shipping. I try to save whenever i can. I wouldn't purposely spend more than i have to. I would have ordered it from cdunivere had i known. I was just saying that it seems odd that $18 is too steep, but $16 was not too steep. However, if you thought the $18 was before shipping, i can understand you thinking it was too steep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - Solitary Confinement (coming soon - JOIN THE LIST!)   K-Rino - Solitary Confinement (coming soon - JOIN THE LIST!) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

K-Rino - Solitary Confinement (coming soon - JOIN THE LIST!)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: Hip Hop Discussion :: New Skool Hip Hop-
Jump to: