Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

K-Rino - Solitary Confinement (coming soon - JOIN THE LIST!)

Go down 
+2
Dang! Trotter
Shaun
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Cold Loungin
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
Cold Loungin

K-Rino - Solitary Confinement (coming soon - JOIN THE LIST!) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - Solitary Confinement (coming soon - JOIN THE LIST!)   K-Rino - Solitary Confinement (coming soon - JOIN THE LIST!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Oct 2009, 4:23 pm

That's just how K-Rino does his biz... he always has... plus it's only a brand new album we're talking about so I think it's fair to try and make as much as he can from it before people start leaking it onto the net, which in the past has happened before he even released.

I agree that his cds he sells could be slightly cheaper, and not all of the ones I own have come from him either. But that's just how he runs it. You get the satisfaction of getting from him direct, he still gotta use his time, money, packaging, running of his website etc, and being a one man operation I can understand. Huge companies can afford to offer things cheaper.

Not meaning to go on a lecture, but things in life aren't always free, and not everyone can afford to give out free stuff either, just as equally as someone not being able to afford to buy certain goods, so IMO don't expect nothing but what you pay for and you should not be left disappointed unless the seller does something wrong.

By the way, I notice the cduniverse price has a "Special" on it... the average price of a K-Rino cd on there looks to be about $14.30 ish give or take... so what difference are we talking now... not even 70 cents
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - Solitary Confinement (coming soon - JOIN THE LIST!)   K-Rino - Solitary Confinement (coming soon - JOIN THE LIST!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Oct 2009, 12:36 am

Well there's a give and take here. Personally I usually go with the lowest price.

But say best buy had a CD for 10... and a rapper I like told me he would sell it to me for 12, but he got all the profit - I'd do it in a heart beat.

I think people forget back in the day when you were paying 12.99 or more for the "cheaper" cassette and 16.98 plus tax for the CD.

Can I afford to buy every CD at 18 bucks a pop? no, but it's definitely not the end of the world - especially considering that these 13.99 and 14.99 CDs end up closer to 15 and 16 after tax.

I can see the logic - 2 bucks is 2 bucks... but at the same time - rare is the chance where you literally know 2 bucks extra probably means twice the money in K-Rino's hand as opposed to saving 2 bucks and having the man probably get 6-7 bucks per CD...

just my way of looking at things.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - Solitary Confinement (coming soon - JOIN THE LIST!)   K-Rino - Solitary Confinement (coming soon - JOIN THE LIST!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Oct 2009, 10:33 am

is this album out yet?
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - Solitary Confinement (coming soon - JOIN THE LIST!)   K-Rino - Solitary Confinement (coming soon - JOIN THE LIST!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Oct 2009, 10:35 am

Slang Editorial wrote:
is this album out yet?

No, it's not out yet. It drops Oct. 27th.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - Solitary Confinement (coming soon - JOIN THE LIST!)   K-Rino - Solitary Confinement (coming soon - JOIN THE LIST!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Oct 2009, 10:55 am

nice ill scoop this up along with tech n9ne....itll be my second Rino album, hopefully as good as BD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - Solitary Confinement (coming soon - JOIN THE LIST!)   K-Rino - Solitary Confinement (coming soon - JOIN THE LIST!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Oct 2009, 11:33 am

Don't forget RA The Rugged Man!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - Solitary Confinement (coming soon - JOIN THE LIST!)   K-Rino - Solitary Confinement (coming soon - JOIN THE LIST!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 23 Oct 2009, 4:54 pm

I went ahead and ordered it from SPC.com part of because of SRP's speech which made sense. Put a lil mo money in Rino's pocket.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - Solitary Confinement (coming soon - JOIN THE LIST!)   K-Rino - Solitary Confinement (coming soon - JOIN THE LIST!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 23 Oct 2009, 4:56 pm

That's why I did it. Also, SRP told me yesterday that Rino will hopefully ship the pre-orders out by Monday.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - Solitary Confinement (coming soon - JOIN THE LIST!)   K-Rino - Solitary Confinement (coming soon - JOIN THE LIST!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 24 Oct 2009, 12:58 pm

Yep, I spoke to K-Rino on this last Thursday and he said he was getting the finished CDs this week and was going to spend all day MONDAY (corrected) shipping - so that means that all pre-orders should likely be the first people to get them. I'm sure he'll be hitting up some of the local houston spots to stock too. I will likely get it soonest being in Texas Smile Yeeeeeee

He'll be having a album release party the 15th with Justice Allah, they will be selling CDs then too so I hopefully will be able to scoop up his album for a little cheapers then (Supreme Mathematics) and maybe get the Murder One new stuff and other SPC stuff.

Last edited by The Real Real Jeru on Sat 24 Oct 2009, 1:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - Solitary Confinement (coming soon - JOIN THE LIST!)   K-Rino - Solitary Confinement (coming soon - JOIN THE LIST!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 24 Oct 2009, 1:36 pm

If you get Supreme Mathematics, let me know how it is...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - Solitary Confinement (coming soon - JOIN THE LIST!)   K-Rino - Solitary Confinement (coming soon - JOIN THE LIST!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Oct 2009, 10:49 am

Latest news is he is shipping today for US orders - international he said would be tommorrow or friday. I assume he got the actual CDs from the pressing a little late but pre-orders will be first to get it.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - Solitary Confinement (coming soon - JOIN THE LIST!)   K-Rino - Solitary Confinement (coming soon - JOIN THE LIST!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Oct 2009, 12:56 pm

I better get mine by Saturday, or else he'll be wishing he was in solitary confinement...
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - Solitary Confinement (coming soon - JOIN THE LIST!)   K-Rino - Solitary Confinement (coming soon - JOIN THE LIST!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 01 Nov 2009, 5:37 am

Came in today... verdict will be here sometime tomorrow...
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - Solitary Confinement (coming soon - JOIN THE LIST!)   K-Rino - Solitary Confinement (coming soon - JOIN THE LIST!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 01 Nov 2009, 8:54 am

My shit still ain't came. How the fuck does someone in upstate New York get their cd before someone in Tennessee? That motherfucker still hasn't responded to my e-mail either. He's a shitty business man. Fuck that god damn cock sucking pussy faced, shit eating, dick loving, raging homosexual, take it in the ass loving, 69ing lover, Versace idolizing, GLAAD representing, broke ass rapper, cum stain asshole.

maybe, my cd will be here on Monday. LOL.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - Solitary Confinement (coming soon - JOIN THE LIST!)   K-Rino - Solitary Confinement (coming soon - JOIN THE LIST!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 01 Nov 2009, 12:31 pm

T. Myers wrote:
My shit still ain't came. How the fuck does someone in upstate New York get their cd before someone in Tennessee? That motherfucker still hasn't responded to my e-mail either. He's a shitty business man. Fuck that god damn cock sucking pussy faced, shit eating, dick loving, raging homosexual, take it in the ass loving, 69ing lover, Versace idolizing, GLAAD representing, broke ass rapper, cum stain asshole.

maybe, my cd will be here on Monday. LOL.

Lol...cosign. My shit hasn't arrived yet either. Should have went with my first mind and got it off cduniverse.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - Solitary Confinement (coming soon - JOIN THE LIST!)   K-Rino - Solitary Confinement (coming soon - JOIN THE LIST!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 01 Nov 2009, 1:12 pm

smh....

to the both of you...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - Solitary Confinement (coming soon - JOIN THE LIST!)   K-Rino - Solitary Confinement (coming soon - JOIN THE LIST!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 01 Nov 2009, 1:14 pm

CD Universe has it set as Pre-Order still set to come out Nov. 3 - so that would have helped you none...

The CD apparently got pushed back one week and it seems most people will still get it by the street date or one day before...

quit bitching and discouraging people from ordering.... you take money out of the man's hand with your belly aching...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - Solitary Confinement (coming soon - JOIN THE LIST!)   K-Rino - Solitary Confinement (coming soon - JOIN THE LIST!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 01 Nov 2009, 2:23 pm

My money out of my bank account did not get pushed back so I can say what I want about ordering this cd. I know and understand it is harder independent when you may be the only one handling everything so kill that noise. I was just fucking around with Terry.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - Solitary Confinement (coming soon - JOIN THE LIST!)   K-Rino - Solitary Confinement (coming soon - JOIN THE LIST!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 01 Nov 2009, 6:58 pm

Grand Deception>>>>>
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - Solitary Confinement (coming soon - JOIN THE LIST!)   K-Rino - Solitary Confinement (coming soon - JOIN THE LIST!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 02 Nov 2009, 5:11 pm

well, another day goes by without my cd.
Back to top Go down
Z-membu
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
Z-membu

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - Solitary Confinement (coming soon - JOIN THE LIST!)   K-Rino - Solitary Confinement (coming soon - JOIN THE LIST!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Nov 2009, 12:00 am

K Rino took your money and ran across the border into mexico. ha ha ha. Big Grin

I joke, I joke, I kidd, I kidd.

I just noticed that K Rino dosen't have a Wikipedia page. WTF? Even some lesser known underground cats have Wiki pages. Just an observation. He should have one because I use Wikipedia a hell of a lot to read the bios of all these Hip Hop cats.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - Solitary Confinement (coming soon - JOIN THE LIST!)   K-Rino - Solitary Confinement (coming soon - JOIN THE LIST!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Nov 2009, 3:54 am

I noticed that a while back, when I was trying to check out his discog, Zol. They have a page for the SPC, but not one for K.... smh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - Solitary Confinement (coming soon - JOIN THE LIST!)   K-Rino - Solitary Confinement (coming soon - JOIN THE LIST!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Nov 2009, 9:10 am

No cd yet! I wanted to get it before I go to Jamaica Friday morning! Dammit Rino!
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - Solitary Confinement (coming soon - JOIN THE LIST!)   K-Rino - Solitary Confinement (coming soon - JOIN THE LIST!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Nov 2009, 9:11 am

KRob86 wrote:
No cd yet! I wanted to get it before I go to Jamaica Friday morning! Dammit Rino!

Well, there's always today and tomorrow, but i wouldn't hold my breath if i were you.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - Solitary Confinement (coming soon - JOIN THE LIST!)   K-Rino - Solitary Confinement (coming soon - JOIN THE LIST!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Nov 2009, 8:21 pm

Well, I got my copy today, and it's definitely dope. I hope you got yours today Kev.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - Solitary Confinement (coming soon - JOIN THE LIST!)   K-Rino - Solitary Confinement (coming soon - JOIN THE LIST!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Nov 2009, 9:38 pm

Luky joker! Not me.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - Solitary Confinement (coming soon - JOIN THE LIST!)   K-Rino - Solitary Confinement (coming soon - JOIN THE LIST!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 05 Nov 2009, 9:13 am

KRob86 wrote:
Luky joker! Not me.

Maybe your's will come today. K-Rino said "we had so many orders that we shipped them out over the course of a week with a certain amount going out day to day". Basically, they started with the first pre-orders first and they are working their way to the end of the list. I pre-ordered on October 19, and i don't think you were too far behind me. That would also explain why Shaun and SRP got theirs so quick.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - Solitary Confinement (coming soon - JOIN THE LIST!)   K-Rino - Solitary Confinement (coming soon - JOIN THE LIST!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 05 Nov 2009, 11:01 am

T. Myers wrote:
KRob86 wrote:
Luky joker! Not me.

Maybe your's will come today. K-Rino said "we had so many orders that we shipped them out over the course of a week with a certain amount going out day to day". Basically, they started with the first pre-orders first and they are working their way to the end of the list. I pre-ordered on October 19, and i don't think you were too far behind me. That would also explain why Shaun and SRP got theirs so quick.

Thanks man! I figured that maybe he was going in order or something.
Back to top Go down
Z-membu
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
Z-membu

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - Solitary Confinement (coming soon - JOIN THE LIST!)   K-Rino - Solitary Confinement (coming soon - JOIN THE LIST!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 09 Nov 2009, 9:44 pm

You guys talk with K-Rino? How, by e-mail, myspace or something like that?
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - Solitary Confinement (coming soon - JOIN THE LIST!)   K-Rino - Solitary Confinement (coming soon - JOIN THE LIST!) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 09 Nov 2009, 10:08 pm

southparkcoalition.webs.com
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: K-Rino - Solitary Confinement (coming soon - JOIN THE LIST!)   K-Rino - Solitary Confinement (coming soon - JOIN THE LIST!) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

K-Rino - Solitary Confinement (coming soon - JOIN THE LIST!)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2