Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What a sick world...

Go down 
+3
Esco
Z-membu
SkinnyTheFloridian
7 posters
AuthorMessage
SkinnyTheFloridian
Keep It 100
Keep It 100
SkinnyTheFloridian

What a sick world... Empty
PostSubject: What a sick world...   What a sick world... Icon_minitimeWed 19 Aug 2009, 6:28 pm

Look at the sick shit these teenagers did in West Palm, FL. They raped a woman in front of her pre-teen son and forced her to perform sexual acts on her son. Disgusting...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What a sick world...   What a sick world... Icon_minitimeWed 19 Aug 2009, 6:39 pm

Death before dishonor...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What a sick world...   What a sick world... Icon_minitimeWed 19 Aug 2009, 6:50 pm

I remember this from like last year sometime. Or is this a new case?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What a sick world...   What a sick world... Icon_minitimeWed 19 Aug 2009, 7:16 pm

I know that kid will get his in prison, and that's sad. His life is over before it began, smh.

I wonder what was going on in his head when he did all that.

--edit
On second thought, maybe I don't want to know.
Back to top Go down
Z-membu
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
Z-membu

PostSubject: Re: What a sick world...   What a sick world... Icon_minitimeWed 19 Aug 2009, 8:13 pm

They would be put to death in the DR. No matter their age.
Back to top Go down
Esco
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
Esco

PostSubject: Re: What a sick world...   What a sick world... Icon_minitimeWed 19 Aug 2009, 9:30 pm

hmm, everyone should carry a concealed weapon, then shit like this wouldn't happen.
Back to top Go down
Z-membu
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
Z-membu

PostSubject: Re: What a sick world...   What a sick world... Icon_minitimeWed 19 Aug 2009, 9:33 pm

In hoods like that, I would think everyone does. You can hear a gunshot in the video.
Back to top Go down
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

PostSubject: Re: What a sick world...   What a sick world... Icon_minitimeWed 19 Aug 2009, 9:48 pm

It's group mentality in violence. The more people involved the worse it will be. Gang attacks goad each other on. They could not do that crap alone. It's like those cheerleaders that beat the shit out of one girl over MYSPACE. It was like 8 of them. Violence of this nature happens when people are around to egg each other on or silently condone as an audience by saying nothing.

In GA I remember a story of a mentally disabled girl being gang raped over 20 people including kids and ADULTS who videotaped which is how they were identified. One of the adults was afraid of being identified so he sprayed pesticide down the girls throat causing her to go into a coma. Mass ignorance is catastrophic.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: What a sick world...   What a sick world... Icon_minitimeWed 19 Aug 2009, 9:49 pm

TheHazardous wrote:
It's group mentality in violence. The more people involved the worse it will be. Gang attacks goad each other on. They could not do that crap alone. It's like those cheerleaders that beat the shit out of one girl over MYSPACE. It was like 8 of them. Violence of this nature happens when people are around to egg each other on or silently condone as an audience by saying nothing.

In GA I remember a story of a mentally disabled girl being gang raped over 20 people including kids and ADULTS who videotaped which is how they were identified. One of the adults was afraid of being identified so he sprayed pesticide down the girls throat causing her to go into a coma. Mass ignorance is catastrophic.

Wow.....
Back to top Go down
SkinnyTheFloridian
Keep It 100
Keep It 100
SkinnyTheFloridian

PostSubject: Re: What a sick world...   What a sick world... Icon_minitimeThu 20 Aug 2009, 1:29 am

Yeah Kev this happened last year but I guess the trial is just starting now
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What a sick world...   What a sick world... Icon_minitimeThu 20 Aug 2009, 1:32 am

AFutureWithoutAPast wrote:
TheHazardous wrote:

Wow.....

Cosign.

Thanks to that whole "group mentality" stuff like this went on quite a bit back in the day, and was never spoke of. It still goes on, it's just now it's harder to get away with it thanks to the many media avenues and resources we have now.

I bet if today's technology was available back then, things would be very, very different now. So many people wouldn't have been able to get away with all of the stuff they did back in the day.
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: What a sick world...   What a sick world... Icon_minitimeThu 20 Aug 2009, 1:46 am

Dumb bunny monkeys. Send 'em to Africa so the hippos could eat them..no better yet send 'em to Tibet so the Yeti could eat them.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: What a sick world...   What a sick world... Icon_minitimeTue 25 Aug 2009, 9:10 am

I just moved to Oakland Park. This whole fucking area is bananas. If it was all Lauderdale instead of these little two-mile townships the violence would rival Detroit. (maybe not, but it would be nationally visible)

I think that's why it's so broken up, so it doesn't effect tourism.
Back to top Go down
SkinnyTheFloridian
Keep It 100
Keep It 100
SkinnyTheFloridian

PostSubject: Re: What a sick world...   What a sick world... Icon_minitimeTue 25 Aug 2009, 6:15 pm

Kid Joe you in live in Oakland Park?? I lived there when I was a jit. I live in North Lauderdale but also grew up in areas like Sunland, Shallowside, Tater Town, Sistrunk, etc...The funny thing is the actuall city of Miami makes up about 1/5 of Dade County and the Ft. Lauderdale makes up like 1/8 or 1/9 of Broward County. Alot of Miami n Lauderdale's "suburbs" are jsut as dangerous and hood as the "inner city" parts but.

Most of Florida's towns have found ways to lie bout the crime rates so they don't scare tourists away. What streets do you live off in OP?? (no homo)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What a sick world...   What a sick world... Icon_minitimeTue 25 Aug 2009, 6:23 pm

HOMESTEAD SKINNY FLA U BETTA RECOGNIZE
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: What a sick world...   What a sick world... Icon_minitimeTue 25 Aug 2009, 6:46 pm

I actually live in Laud Lakes, right at Oakland & MLK.

Not much work down here, though. I figure my savings will be good for a few months. Union's holding my spot bak home up to a year, so I'm just kicking back. If we can get a real storm I'll make some money, otherwise fuck it.
Back to top Go down
Esco
Esco

PostSubject: Re: What a sick world...   What a sick world... Icon_minitimeTue 25 Aug 2009, 6:57 pm

SkinnyTheFloridian wrote:
Kid Joe you in live in Oakland Park?? I lived there when I was a jit. I live in North Lauderdale but also grew up in areas like Sunland, Shallowside, Tater Town, Sistrunk, etc...The funny thing is the actuall city of Miami makes up about 1/5 of Dade County and the Ft. Lauderdale makes up like 1/8 or 1/9 of Broward County. Alot of Miami n Lauderdale's "suburbs" are jsut as dangerous and hood as the "inner city" parts but.

Most of Florida's towns have found ways to lie bout the crime rates so they don't scare tourists away. What streets do you live off in OP?? (no homo)

what!!! WEST KENDALL REPRESENNTT!!!!!... lol there's only Kendall thugs in the suburbs where I used to live.
Back to top Go down
SkinnyTheFloridian
Keep It 100
Keep It 100
SkinnyTheFloridian

PostSubject: Re: What a sick world...   What a sick world... Icon_minitimeTue 25 Aug 2009, 7:10 pm

Oh ite right by the Oakland Park Flea Market then?? Ur literally 5 mins from me...yeah thats the hood there...thats where I been buying all my clothes n shit since I was a jitterbug...

I see u Steve lol, ur at the Homestead Air Base right??? Homestead west of US-1 is hood as fuck...

Ite Esco...I fuck with Kendall haha
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: What a sick world...   What a sick world... Icon_minitimeTue 25 Aug 2009, 7:50 pm

People are actually real nice around here for the most part. You wouldn't catch me working a cash register, though. Kids down here get the cash then murder motherfuckers anyway.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What a sick world...   What a sick world... Icon_minitimeTue 25 Aug 2009, 7:52 pm

yeah skinny i live on the east side, some grimey areas here too but i got a fam so i live in the gated section, haha
Back to top Go down
SkinnyTheFloridian
Keep It 100
Keep It 100
SkinnyTheFloridian

PostSubject: Re: What a sick world...   What a sick world... Icon_minitimeTue 25 Aug 2009, 8:13 pm

oh true haha good luck man
Back to top Go down
SkinnyTheFloridian
Keep It 100
Keep It 100
SkinnyTheFloridian

PostSubject: Re: What a sick world...   What a sick world... Icon_minitimeTue 25 Aug 2009, 8:16 pm

yeah Kid Joe most folks down south are cool as fuck...I stay 3 mins up MLK but one of my best friends lives directly behind the Popeyes just west of MLK on Oakland Park BLVD.
Back to top Go down
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

PostSubject: Re: What a sick world...   What a sick world... Icon_minitimeTue 25 Aug 2009, 9:39 pm

Why is MLK the most dangerous street no matter the neighborhood? Isn't this an ironic legacy for King?
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: What a sick world...   What a sick world... Icon_minitimeTue 25 Aug 2009, 10:04 pm

You guys should move to Indianapolis where it is safe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What a sick world...   What a sick world... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What a sick world...
Page 1 of 1