Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

It Takes A Nation Of Millions vs. Aquemini

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

It Takes A Nation Of Millions vs. Aquemini Empty
PostSubject: It Takes A Nation Of Millions vs. Aquemini   It Takes A Nation Of Millions vs. Aquemini Icon_minitimeThu 27 Aug 2009, 10:51 am

Is this what were gonna do? Go back and forth on tracks? Why not actually talk about something that matters? I'll humor you even though it's lame. I'd take "Return Of The "G"", "Rosa Parks", "Skew It On The Bar-B", "Aquemini", "Slump" & "Da Art Of Storytellin' (Part 1)" over pretty much any PE cut (period). Track for track, "Aquemini" has more standouts and more replay value IMO. And definitely better production. "Nations" is one of my favorites of all time, just not in my top 10 like "Aquemini".

Ralph just sanging his ass off........

who does the audience have??? Nations or Aquemini???

no need to set-up a formal poll for this bullshit...lol

just a simple response should suffice! thanks!
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: It Takes A Nation Of Millions vs. Aquemini   It Takes A Nation Of Millions vs. Aquemini Icon_minitimeThu 27 Aug 2009, 10:52 am

lol you actually made the thread.

Anyway i take Nations... but if someone prefers Aquemini i dont really see a problem there, both undisputed classics, although Nations... is superior imo
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: It Takes A Nation Of Millions vs. Aquemini   It Takes A Nation Of Millions vs. Aquemini Icon_minitimeThu 27 Aug 2009, 10:53 am

I'll vote first and say NATIONS by alot, and I respect Aquemini but I don't think it's Outkast's best effort...I give that one to ATLiens!

Nations wins here for me!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It Takes A Nation Of Millions vs. Aquemini   It Takes A Nation Of Millions vs. Aquemini Icon_minitimeThu 27 Aug 2009, 10:54 am

The poll is easier Powell, don't be scared of technology. You know, even the toaster and television were once new technologies but they have improved people's quality of life or at least ease and simplicity or life over the past few decades, so why don't you just cast your vote? Or else it's going to be one short for PE.

On a side note, I can't believe you and Al went from BFFs to not even being able to agree on a thread to prove who's wrong. Shaking My Head Where's the e-love?
Back to top Go down
Alan
Smokes More Trees Than The Slash And Burn Technique
Alan

PostSubject: Re: It Takes A Nation Of Millions vs. Aquemini   It Takes A Nation Of Millions vs. Aquemini Icon_minitimeThu 27 Aug 2009, 11:41 am

BFF's? Where did you get that. lol

I stand by all my comments. I'd take Aquemini over almost any album, as it is in my top 10 all time. I don't see how my comment is remotely laughable...unless your an aging, east coast spanking cry baby bubba like Powell is.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: It Takes A Nation Of Millions vs. Aquemini   It Takes A Nation Of Millions vs. Aquemini Icon_minitimeThu 27 Aug 2009, 11:43 am

Alan wrote:

I stand by all my comments. I'd take Aquemini over almost any album, as it is in my top 10 all time. I don't see how my comment is remotely laughable...unless your an aging, east coast spanking cry baby bubba like Powell is.

Alan your GAY! LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It Takes A Nation Of Millions vs. Aquemini   It Takes A Nation Of Millions vs. Aquemini Icon_minitimeThu 27 Aug 2009, 11:44 am

I don't know why, but Powell's comment made me laugh really really fucking hard. No homo
Back to top Go down
Alan
Alan

PostSubject: Re: It Takes A Nation Of Millions vs. Aquemini   It Takes A Nation Of Millions vs. Aquemini Icon_minitimeThu 27 Aug 2009, 11:47 am

D.Powell wrote:
Alan wrote:

Alan your GAY! LOL

Funny how the oldest man on the forum is easily the biggest cry baby bubba on the forum as well. Once again showing Powell has the mentality and humor of a 5th grader.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: It Takes A Nation Of Millions vs. Aquemini   It Takes A Nation Of Millions vs. Aquemini Icon_minitimeThu 27 Aug 2009, 11:49 am

LOL
Back to top Go down
Alan
Alan

PostSubject: Re: It Takes A Nation Of Millions vs. Aquemini   It Takes A Nation Of Millions vs. Aquemini Icon_minitimeThu 27 Aug 2009, 11:50 am

N3R0 of 0nSlaught3r wrote:
I don't know why, but Powell's comment made me laugh really really fucking hard. No homo

You probably think Carlos Mencia is funny too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It Takes A Nation Of Millions vs. Aquemini   It Takes A Nation Of Millions vs. Aquemini Icon_minitimeThu 27 Aug 2009, 11:51 am

Oh Al, it was just unexpected and therefore funny, don't take shit so personally.
Back to top Go down
Alan
Alan

PostSubject: Re: It Takes A Nation Of Millions vs. Aquemini   It Takes A Nation Of Millions vs. Aquemini Icon_minitimeThu 27 Aug 2009, 11:53 am

Oh Al, it was just unexpected and therefore funny, don't take shit so personally.

Who took it personal? Did you take my comment personal? lol

Powell making a gay joke is unexpected....(?) That's usually his only line of defense since he can't come up with anything better.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It Takes A Nation Of Millions vs. Aquemini   It Takes A Nation Of Millions vs. Aquemini Icon_minitimeThu 27 Aug 2009, 11:55 am

Al, don't start shit. I said something was funny, you came with an attack. Just drop it. No ill will intended, damn.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: It Takes A Nation Of Millions vs. Aquemini   It Takes A Nation Of Millions vs. Aquemini Icon_minitimeThu 27 Aug 2009, 12:06 pm

smh! why can't you let this go? I gave my opinion, and i stand by it. What Powell is also failing to mention is that i said both are 5 star classics, and when choosing between classics it all boils down to personal preference. and before Powell says anything else, I also said Andre 3000 is a better lyricist than Chuck D.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: It Takes A Nation Of Millions vs. Aquemini   It Takes A Nation Of Millions vs. Aquemini Icon_minitimeThu 27 Aug 2009, 12:13 pm

Alan wrote:

Who took it personal? Did you take my comment personal? lol

Powell making a gay joke is unexpected....(?) That's usually his only line of defense since he can't come up with anything better.

LOL, this "dude" makes me laugh man
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It Takes A Nation Of Millions vs. Aquemini   It Takes A Nation Of Millions vs. Aquemini Icon_minitimeThu 27 Aug 2009, 2:49 pm

D.Powell wrote:
I'll vote first and say NATIONS by alot, and I respect Aquemini but I don't think it's Outkast's best effort...I give that one to ATLiens!

Nations wins here for me!

As I said on the poll, I like Aquemini better than ATLiens. But I do agree that Nations Of Millions is better than both.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It Takes A Nation Of Millions vs. Aquemini   It Takes A Nation Of Millions vs. Aquemini Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It Takes A Nation Of Millions vs. Aquemini
Page 1 of 1