Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

When was the last time Ghostface BLACKED THE FUCK OUT on a track the way he did on 10 Bricks??

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

When was the last time Ghostface BLACKED THE FUCK OUT on a track the way he did on 10 Bricks?? Empty
PostSubject: When was the last time Ghostface BLACKED THE FUCK OUT on a track the way he did on 10 Bricks??   When was the last time Ghostface BLACKED THE FUCK OUT on a track the way he did on 10 Bricks?? Icon_minitimeThu 27 Aug 2009, 2:41 pm

i thought he came pretty good on New Wu but Meth outshined him, and i thought he was the weakest on Flying Daggers, but HOLY SHIT, i can lsiten to his verse on this all day, his energy and lyrics are insane and he just goes in...havent heard him spit this hard in a while, especially after hearing all the RnB styled songs hes putting out. Rae also kills this and the beat (prod. Dilla) gets better with every listen

Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

When was the last time Ghostface BLACKED THE FUCK OUT on a track the way he did on 10 Bricks?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: When was the last time Ghostface BLACKED THE FUCK OUT on a track the way he did on 10 Bricks??   When was the last time Ghostface BLACKED THE FUCK OUT on a track the way he did on 10 Bricks?? Icon_minitimeThu 27 Aug 2009, 2:43 pm

Slang Editorial wrote:
i thought he came pretty good on New Wu but Meth outshined him, and i thought he was the weakest on Flying Daggers, but HOLY SHIT, i can lsiten to his verse on this all day, his energy and lyrics are insane and he just goes in...havent heard him spit this hard in a while, especially after hearing all the RnB styled songs hes putting out. Rae also kills this and the beat (prod. Dilla) gets better with every listen

This is the best track I've heard from the album so far. And yeah gfk brings it.
Back to top Go down
Esco
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
Esco

PostSubject: Re: When was the last time Ghostface BLACKED THE FUCK OUT on a track the way he did on 10 Bricks??   When was the last time Ghostface BLACKED THE FUCK OUT on a track the way he did on 10 Bricks?? Icon_minitimeThu 27 Aug 2009, 4:32 pm

Well that's 3 tracks already that are fire, lets hope the rest of the album holds up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When was the last time Ghostface BLACKED THE FUCK OUT on a track the way he did on 10 Bricks??   When was the last time Ghostface BLACKED THE FUCK OUT on a track the way he did on 10 Bricks?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When was the last time Ghostface BLACKED THE FUCK OUT on a track the way he did on 10 Bricks??
Page 1 of 1