Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Run-D.M.C. Street Renaming Ceremony This Sunday

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
yOGi420™
Backwoods Burna, Mac & Murda
yOGi420™

Run-D.M.C. Street Renaming Ceremony This Sunday Empty
PostSubject: Run-D.M.C. Street Renaming Ceremony This Sunday   Run-D.M.C. Street Renaming Ceremony This Sunday Icon_minitimeFri 28 Aug 2009, 7:49 pm

This Sunday (August 30), a historic Street Renaming Ceremony will take place honoring Hollis, New York Hip-Hop pioneers Run-DMC. City Councilman Leroy Comrie recently enacted legislation to rename 205th Street and Hollis Avenue to RUN-D.M.C. J.M.J. Comrie’s bill was passed unanimously in June and signed into law by New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg. "Given their historic accomplishments, Run-D.M.C. is a tremendous source of pride for the Hollis community I represent". "Their dedication and hard work has inspired countless others and they have given back generously to this community.” Run-D.M.C.’s street renaming ceremony will take place from 11AM-4PM on Sunday, August 30. The unveiling of the street sign begins at 1:00 PM.

Last edited by yOGi420™ on Fri 28 Aug 2009, 7:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Run-D.M.C. Street Renaming Ceremony This Sunday   Run-D.M.C. Street Renaming Ceremony This Sunday Icon_minitimeFri 28 Aug 2009, 7:50 pm

wut do u care? u just posting this to try and gain some cred back since if ur lil shit divin brosif hyphy4yogi was here he would diss run dmc? eat a dick and die bunny
Back to top Go down
yOGi420™
yOGi420™

PostSubject: Re: Run-D.M.C. Street Renaming Ceremony This Sunday   Run-D.M.C. Street Renaming Ceremony This Sunday Icon_minitimeFri 28 Aug 2009, 7:52 pm

fuck off you stupid idiot. All you do is start shit and that is why you didn't like him cuz he was stealing your shine....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Run-D.M.C. Street Renaming Ceremony This Sunday   Run-D.M.C. Street Renaming Ceremony This Sunday Icon_minitimeFri 28 Aug 2009, 7:53 pm

the gloves finally come off for paul karp. you must have had to deal with some diarhea today huh brosif?
Back to top Go down
yOGi420™
yOGi420™

PostSubject: Re: Run-D.M.C. Street Renaming Ceremony This Sunday   Run-D.M.C. Street Renaming Ceremony This Sunday Icon_minitimeFri 28 Aug 2009, 7:56 pm

Steve wrote:
the gloves finally come off for paul karp. you must have had to deal with some diarhea today huh brosif?

only diarrhea I have dealt with today is the stupid shit that has come out of your stank ass mouth.... fuck off steve.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Run-D.M.C. Street Renaming Ceremony This Sunday   Run-D.M.C. Street Renaming Ceremony This Sunday Icon_minitimeFri 28 Aug 2009, 7:57 pm

g-g-g-g-unit!
Back to top Go down
yOGi420™
yOGi420™

PostSubject: Re: Run-D.M.C. Street Renaming Ceremony This Sunday   Run-D.M.C. Street Renaming Ceremony This Sunday Icon_minitimeFri 28 Aug 2009, 8:00 pm

Steve wrote:
g-g-g-g-unit!

Why not just make comments that pertain to the topic at hand... If I wanted to talk to your dumb ass I'd do it the chatbox rather than going of on ignorant shit talkin tangents in legitimate threads. Like I said before, Fuck off steve.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Run-D.M.C. Street Renaming Ceremony This Sunday   Run-D.M.C. Street Renaming Ceremony This Sunday Icon_minitimeFri 28 Aug 2009, 8:02 pm

you aint shit without your homeboys!
Back to top Go down
yOGi420™
yOGi420™

PostSubject: Re: Run-D.M.C. Street Renaming Ceremony This Sunday   Run-D.M.C. Street Renaming Ceremony This Sunday Icon_minitimeFri 28 Aug 2009, 8:05 pm

Steve wrote:
you aint shit without your homeboys!

You won't be shit ever. Fucking ass clown Navy semen guzzler. I love how you protect the safety of the US from a Hip Hop forum. Get a life.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Run-D.M.C. Street Renaming Ceremony This Sunday   Run-D.M.C. Street Renaming Ceremony This Sunday Icon_minitimeFri 28 Aug 2009, 8:06 pm

i love how you protect the us from the depths of the sewers in your shit stained drawers brosif.
Back to top Go down
yOGi420™
yOGi420™

PostSubject: Re: Run-D.M.C. Street Renaming Ceremony This Sunday   Run-D.M.C. Street Renaming Ceremony This Sunday Icon_minitimeFri 28 Aug 2009, 8:10 pm

Steve wrote:
i love how you protect the us from the depths of the sewers in your shit stained drawers brosif.

You obviously don't know shit since you think the only thing a plumber does is deal with shit and sewer issues. I do way more than that and not too frequently even have to deal with those things. But you always deal with navy semen, fukkin queer ass racist ass gobbler.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Run-D.M.C. Street Renaming Ceremony This Sunday   Run-D.M.C. Street Renaming Ceremony This Sunday Icon_minitimeFri 28 Aug 2009, 8:12 pm

thats a white insult if i ever heard one. it cuts deep. and u can ask any of your feces-covered co-workers or even your wife which job has more prestige, being a sailor trumps your disgusting dead end job anyday.
Back to top Go down
yOGi420™
yOGi420™

PostSubject: Re: Run-D.M.C. Street Renaming Ceremony This Sunday   Run-D.M.C. Street Renaming Ceremony This Sunday Icon_minitimeFri 28 Aug 2009, 8:16 pm

Steve wrote:
thats a white insult if i ever heard one. it cuts deep. and u can ask any of your feces-covered co-workers or even your wife which job has more prestige, being a sailor trumps your disgusting dead end job anyday.

fuck you and you gay ass sailor butt buddies. You ain't shit and neither is you position cuz you ain't doin shit but sit around on the internet if anything at all. and you dead end job comment is hilarious since a plumber is always needed and the highest paid trade out there. Your just a disgruntled semen if you even have a job, i bet you're just frontin on that anyways.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Run-D.M.C. Street Renaming Ceremony This Sunday   Run-D.M.C. Street Renaming Ceremony This Sunday Icon_minitimeFri 28 Aug 2009, 8:19 pm

lol, thats right, all the navy does is sit on the internet. how long you been down in the sewers man? i think the shit is going to your heard, LMAO!
Back to top Go down
yOGi420™
yOGi420™

PostSubject: Re: Run-D.M.C. Street Renaming Ceremony This Sunday   Run-D.M.C. Street Renaming Ceremony This Sunday Icon_minitimeFri 28 Aug 2009, 8:25 pm

I video of steve with his homeboys: