Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

For Any Q-Unique Fans

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

For Any Q-Unique Fans Empty
PostSubject: For Any Q-Unique Fans   For Any Q-Unique Fans Icon_minitimeSun 30 Aug 2009, 11:45 pm

Since Heave & Hell won't be released until PLR has secured it's new distro deal, and StillWell is shelved indefinitely, Q Unique has released a new Collabo cd to tide fans over in the meantime. Now, all of his material is available on the following site (his facebook page)

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Q-UNIQUE/77983907990#/discography/?id=77983907990
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: For Any Q-Unique Fans   For Any Q-Unique Fans Icon_minitimeWed 02 Sep 2009, 3:06 am

He is a very underrated rapper, He needs to get some solid producers behind him though
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: For Any Q-Unique Fans   For Any Q-Unique Fans Icon_minitimeWed 02 Sep 2009, 4:47 am

Werd to tha mothaship.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For Any Q-Unique Fans   For Any Q-Unique Fans Icon_minitimeWed 02 Sep 2009, 10:37 am

Q Unique is a solid producer, Trotter.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: For Any Q-Unique Fans   For Any Q-Unique Fans Icon_minitimeWed 02 Sep 2009, 2:05 pm

Trotter always has been hatin on VIM's production. It never stood out as poorly done to me.

I actually thought it was the best produced (in house) from the whole Uncle Howie, PLR collective. Not saying much, I guess.

I think we had the same disagreement about Rugged Man's album, which is comparable quality.
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: For Any Q-Unique Fans   For Any Q-Unique Fans Icon_minitimeWed 02 Sep 2009, 9:18 pm

Kid Joe wrote:
Trotter always has been hatin on VIM's production. It never stood out as poorly done to me.

I actually thought it was the best produced (in house) from the whole Uncle Howie, PLR collective. Not saying much, I guess.

I think we had the same disagreement about Rugged Man's album, which is comparable quality.

Yep, Rugged man's production was underwhelming. I expected much more. I don't hate against a stripped down production sound cause lot of my favs like APFYT and The Professor and the Mutant has a low budget style but an album has to carry a vibe to it. RA album was way too inconsistent. PRs early production on Ill Bill and Sabacs was lackluster.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For Any Q-Unique Fans   For Any Q-Unique Fans Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For Any Q-Unique Fans
Page 1 of 1