Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Q Unique/Slaine/Ill Bill

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

New Q Unique/Slaine/Ill Bill Empty
PostSubject: New Q Unique/Slaine/Ill Bill   New Q Unique/Slaine/Ill Bill Icon_minitimeMon 12 Apr 2010, 5:05 pm

These guys are the 2010 Non Phixion...they should just do an album already.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: New Q Unique/Slaine/Ill Bill   New Q Unique/Slaine/Ill Bill Icon_minitimeMon 12 Apr 2010, 8:50 pm

I'll verses, ill beat. Maybe this'll end up on Q's album.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Q Unique/Slaine/Ill Bill   New Q Unique/Slaine/Ill Bill Icon_minitimeMon 12 Apr 2010, 10:12 pm

Nah, Crillionaires is off Q's album. Slaine leaked this, so I'm assuming it's off his EP, album, or mixtape.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Q Unique/Slaine/Ill Bill   New Q Unique/Slaine/Ill Bill Icon_minitimeSat 28 Aug 2010, 7:47 pm

Bump for Myestro.
Back to top Go down
Myestro
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Myestro

PostSubject: Re: New Q Unique/Slaine/Ill Bill   New Q Unique/Slaine/Ill Bill Icon_minitimeSat 28 Aug 2010, 8:06 pm

Nice. It's dope, and I'll probably end up owning whatever album this ends up on.
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: New Q Unique/Slaine/Ill Bill   New Q Unique/Slaine/Ill Bill Icon_minitimeSun 29 Aug 2010, 4:16 am

Jeff your kid doesn't look half Native American.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Q Unique/Slaine/Ill Bill   New Q Unique/Slaine/Ill Bill Icon_minitimeSun 29 Aug 2010, 10:44 am

Uh thanks? Slug doesn't look half black, either, so...
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: New Q Unique/Slaine/Ill Bill   New Q Unique/Slaine/Ill Bill Icon_minitimeSun 29 Aug 2010, 12:19 pm

Micheal Jackson's kids damn sure don't look half black....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Q Unique/Slaine/Ill Bill   New Q Unique/Slaine/Ill Bill Icon_minitimeSun 29 Aug 2010, 12:22 pm

wouldn't your kid be like a quarter native? and maybe the native thing explains the loincloth look.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Q Unique/Slaine/Ill Bill   New Q Unique/Slaine/Ill Bill Icon_minitimeSun 29 Aug 2010, 4:54 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
wouldn't your kid be like a quarter native? and maybe the native thing explains the loincloth look.

My son is roughly an 8th, but it's hard to tell because Elyse's dad doesn't know his parents or his heritage that well. But to look at him, he's got to be at least 50%.
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: New Q Unique/Slaine/Ill Bill   New Q Unique/Slaine/Ill Bill Icon_minitimeMon 30 Aug 2010, 1:03 am

Kid Joe wrote:
Micheal Jackson's kids damn sure don't look half black....

MJs kids aren't half Black. Its a strange set-up. His skin doctor was the one having his kids
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Q Unique/Slaine/Ill Bill   New Q Unique/Slaine/Ill Bill Icon_minitimeMon 30 Aug 2010, 1:04 am

Right, they're not his kids biologically or even legally, as he never adopted them.
Back to top Go down
RuKuS
Keep It 100
Keep It 100
RuKuS

PostSubject: Re: New Q Unique/Slaine/Ill Bill   New Q Unique/Slaine/Ill Bill Icon_minitimeWed 01 Sep 2010, 10:54 pm

Dope track. What were the dates on Q's and Slaine's new albums? And did I miss a Slaine EP/Mixtape somewhere?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Q Unique/Slaine/Ill Bill   New Q Unique/Slaine/Ill Bill Icon_minitimeThu 02 Sep 2010, 6:07 pm

Jeff's News, check it out.
Back to top Go down
RuKuS
Keep It 100
Keep It 100
RuKuS

PostSubject: Re: New Q Unique/Slaine/Ill Bill   New Q Unique/Slaine/Ill Bill Icon_minitimeThu 02 Sep 2010, 9:54 pm

Amazon says Q-Unique releases on Sept 7, but UGHH says it ships today. Hm...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Q Unique/Slaine/Ill Bill   New Q Unique/Slaine/Ill Bill Icon_minitimeFri 03 Sep 2010, 9:33 am

Ughh says it shipped a week early, if you read...they do that a lot, they did the same thing with Kill Devil Hills. You're slipping, Ruk...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Q Unique/Slaine/Ill Bill   New Q Unique/Slaine/Ill Bill Icon_minitimeFri 03 Sep 2010, 11:27 am

fatbeats.com ships a week early too. they are 9.99 plus 5 bucks shipping for this cd.
Back to top Go down
RuKuS
Keep It 100
Keep It 100
RuKuS

PostSubject: Re: New Q Unique/Slaine/Ill Bill   New Q Unique/Slaine/Ill Bill Icon_minitimeFri 03 Sep 2010, 4:25 pm

Jeff wrote:
Ughh says it shipped a week early, if you read...they do that a lot, they did the same thing with Kill Devil Hills. You're slipping, Ruk...

Shit...lol.
Back to top Go down
Myestro
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Myestro

PostSubject: Re: New Q Unique/Slaine/Ill Bill   New Q Unique/Slaine/Ill Bill Icon_minitimeFri 03 Sep 2010, 6:59 pm

RuKuS wrote:
Amazon says Q-Unique releases on Sept 7, but UGHH says it ships today. Hm...

Don't CD's and DVD's usually get released on Tuesday anyways? That might be when it hits store shelves. Whatever stores will sell it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Q Unique/Slaine/Ill Bill   New Q Unique/Slaine/Ill Bill Icon_minitimeFri 03 Sep 2010, 7:22 pm

Indie labels often authorize stores to ship/sell their cds as soon as they recieve them if they wish/can, because they're often more concerned with pleasing the fans that ordered their shit than the fans that just d/l it. It's a smart business model, because you're never, ever going to beat the downloaders.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Q Unique/Slaine/Ill Bill   New Q Unique/Slaine/Ill Bill Icon_minitimeFri 03 Sep 2010, 7:25 pm

Good info, if it's true. What are you basing that off of Nemo?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Q Unique/Slaine/Ill Bill   New Q Unique/Slaine/Ill Bill Icon_minitimeFri 03 Sep 2010, 7:29 pm

Fontana Distribution, who is responsible for Strange Music, PLR and other indie labels distro, has always had that practice (as far as I know) but don't do it for Strange albums because Travis doesn't seem to get the idea...yet. Fat Beats has always been that way, Hour Of Reprisal was out like a week before it's supposed street date. I know that some indie rock labels are the same way (Epitaph and Alive both do, but I don't know who distros their records). My friend Parker (who is in the semi-popular rock band Radio Moscow) explained this to me around the release of their first album.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Q Unique/Slaine/Ill Bill   New Q Unique/Slaine/Ill Bill Icon_minitimeFri 03 Sep 2010, 7:53 pm

Really nemo? The same Fontana that just distributed Bun B's Trill OG?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Q Unique/Slaine/Ill Bill   New Q Unique/Slaine/Ill Bill Icon_minitimeFri 03 Sep 2010, 10:01 pm

As far as I know, yes. But I don't claim to be an industry insider.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Q Unique/Slaine/Ill Bill   New Q Unique/Slaine/Ill Bill Icon_minitimeSat 04 Sep 2010, 3:12 am

stores usually get their shit a week in advance... I think it's just a matter of certain online retailers trying to get an upper hand by shipping it as soon as they get it rather than waiting and playing fair.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: New Q Unique/Slaine/Ill Bill   New Q Unique/Slaine/Ill Bill Icon_minitimeSat 04 Sep 2010, 1:45 pm

I don't know about a week in advance...a friend of mine runs a local music store, they get Tuesday's releases on Monday, so I could always get what I wanted the day before. Video games work the same way, day before.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Q Unique/Slaine/Ill Bill   New Q Unique/Slaine/Ill Bill Icon_minitimeSat 04 Sep 2010, 2:07 pm

the stores here put the new cds out the saturday before.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Q Unique/Slaine/Ill Bill   New Q Unique/Slaine/Ill Bill Icon_minitimeMon 06 Sep 2010, 7:55 pm

Bump for steve.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Q Unique/Slaine/Ill Bill   New Q Unique/Slaine/Ill Bill Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Q Unique/Slaine/Ill Bill
Page 1 of 1