Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anyone pick up RZA & Cappadonna Joints?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Z-membu
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
Z-membu

Anyone pick up RZA & Cappadonna Joints? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone pick up RZA & Cappadonna Joints?   Anyone pick up RZA & Cappadonna Joints? Icon_minitimeWed 30 Sep 2009, 8:37 pm

Anyone have these?

RZA - Afro Samurai Resurrection

Cappadonna - Slang Prostitution

I was thinking of ordering these, or should I try b4 I buy?
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Anyone pick up RZA & Cappadonna Joints?   Anyone pick up RZA & Cappadonna Joints? Icon_minitimeWed 30 Sep 2009, 8:41 pm

i have Slang Prostitution its decent....Somebody Got to Go, Da Vorzon, and Fire are my shit and theres other good songs. I would probably try it before you buy but its better than the other garbage he's put out in his career besides The Pillage. It wont blow you away but you might like it.

I dont have Afro Samurai but ive heard some of it and have a bunch of songs....You Never Know, WHAR, and Bloody Samurai are dope tracks, from what people have said its not as good as the first Afro Samurai soundtrack

Last edited by Slang Editorial on Thu 01 Oct 2009, 3:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone pick up RZA & Cappadonna Joints?   Anyone pick up RZA & Cappadonna Joints? Icon_minitimeWed 30 Sep 2009, 10:04 pm

I ain't heard the second Afro Samurai - the first was dope - got the DVD for that too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone pick up RZA & Cappadonna Joints?   Anyone pick up RZA & Cappadonna Joints? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone pick up RZA & Cappadonna Joints?
Page 1 of 1