Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who Is The Biggest Ma$e Biter?

Go down 
+3
Laced With Slang
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Shaun
7 posters
AuthorMessage

Who Is The Biggest Ma$e Biter? Empty
PostSubject: Who Is The Biggest Ma$e Biter?   Who Is The Biggest Ma$e Biter? Icon_minitimeMon 26 Oct 2009, 7:51 pm

Okay, so, little known fact. Ma$e is actually one of my favorite mc's. Yeah. I don't have that shitty welcome back album, but I have Double Up and I think I have a copy of Harlem World's The Movement somewhere. I honestly think he gave birth to the "new" style of mc (think Slaughterhouse) with polysyllabic rhyme patterns laden with punchlines and a TON of swag while still remaining a certain element of griminess. Ma$e is the shit. I like him better than Biggie, get over it.

ANYWAY, take issue with these picks because you will

Eminem

Maino

Loon

Fabolous

Cam'ron

Big L (don't care if L came out first, Ma$e and him were in a group BEFORE either of them blew up, and I think Ma$e's influence is more apparent on L than L's on Ma$e)

50 Cent

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who Is The Biggest Ma$e Biter?   Who Is The Biggest Ma$e Biter? Icon_minitimeMon 26 Oct 2009, 8:51 pm

Eminem???? Are you shittin me???? That's more whacked out than one of Tran's fantasy football trades!!

I don't see Big L either in this catagory. His style is NOTHING like Ma$e's, not even when Mase was Mase Murda. Big L is more punchline driven than any of the Children Of The Corn members.

50 doesn't fall into this catagory either. You threw up an airball with this one, Jeff.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Who Is The Biggest Ma$e Biter?   Who Is The Biggest Ma$e Biter? Icon_minitimeMon 26 Oct 2009, 8:57 pm

Eminem's bit AZ more than anyone else.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Who Is The Biggest Ma$e Biter?   Who Is The Biggest Ma$e Biter? Icon_minitimeMon 26 Oct 2009, 9:30 pm

KJ Styles wrote:
Eminem???? Are you shittin me???? That's more whacked out than one of Tran's fantasy football trades!!

I don't see Big L either in this catagory. His style is NOTHING like Ma$e's, not even when Mase was Mase Murda. Big L is more punchline driven than any of the Children Of The Corn members.

50 doesn't fall into this catagory either. You threw up an airball with this one, Jeff.

KJ, I can see your g-string...didn't know hippos wear g-strings...smnuts
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Who Is The Biggest Ma$e Biter?   Who Is The Biggest Ma$e Biter? Icon_minitimeMon 26 Oct 2009, 11:03 pm

Eminem?? wtf....Eminem is so heavily influenced by Masta Ace its crazy, you can hear it in his rhymes as clear as day, Em just rhymes faster sometimes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who Is The Biggest Ma$e Biter?   Who Is The Biggest Ma$e Biter? Icon_minitimeTue 27 Oct 2009, 12:01 am

Okay kiddies let's play a little game called Jeff knows more about hip hop than you think.

Why did Eminem appear on the "Lean Back" remix? Oh yeah, because Scott Storch told Fat Joe that if Joe wanted Em on one of his songs all he'd have to do is get Ma$e on the track too because Em has always wanted to work with Ma$e as he he had a big influence on his rhyming abilities. While I will agree that Masta Ace had a huge impact on Em as an mc as well, let's not discount M-A-Dollar Sign-E either.

And obviously Ma$e influenced 50 Cent, granted, maybe not the Shady/Aftermath era 50, but if you actually LISTENED to the track I posted (which is from Power Of The Dollar) you'd realize that 50 had a lot of Ma$e in his flow back in the day. And, oh yeah, who was it that he tried signing to G Unit records repeatedly because he was a huge fan of their work? MA$E.

And it was Murda Ma$e, not Ma$e Murda.

You can say what you want about Big L, KJ, but I have my opinion. Big L is obviously the most punchline driven out of their crew (and actually Bloodshed was too) but his flow was influenced by Ma$e IMO. You're entitled to yours.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who Is The Biggest Ma$e Biter?   Who Is The Biggest Ma$e Biter? Icon_minitimeTue 27 Oct 2009, 7:11 pm

Flyte Tyme wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:

And I can see your tighty whities concealing your two inch assassin.

Either come with some knowledge or shut the fuck up!
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Who Is The Biggest Ma$e Biter?   Who Is The Biggest Ma$e Biter? Icon_minitimeTue 27 Oct 2009, 7:15 pm

KJ Styles wrote:
Flyte Tyme wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:

And I can see your tighty whities concealing your two inch assassin.

Either come with some knowledge or shut the fuck up!

hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!! LOL @ two inch assassin
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Who Is The Biggest Ma$e Biter?   Who Is The Biggest Ma$e Biter? Icon_minitimeTue 27 Oct 2009, 7:15 pm

^ hahaha that's classic
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: Who Is The Biggest Ma$e Biter?   Who Is The Biggest Ma$e Biter? Icon_minitimeTue 27 Oct 2009, 8:37 pm

hahahahahahahahahahahaha
Back to top Go down
http://throwbackjones.blogspot.com
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Who Is The Biggest Ma$e Biter?   Who Is The Biggest Ma$e Biter? Icon_minitimeTue 27 Oct 2009, 9:10 pm

Who Is The Biggest Ma$e Biter? 2770_o10

damn, where did the million dollar smile go?
Back to top Go down
J. Harris
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: Who Is The Biggest Ma$e Biter?   Who Is The Biggest Ma$e Biter? Icon_minitimeSun 01 Nov 2009, 7:54 pm

Eminem biting Ma$e?? Whoa N3R0. You sure about that? If anything, Em bit Nas and AZ.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who Is The Biggest Ma$e Biter?   Who Is The Biggest Ma$e Biter? Icon_minitimeMon 02 Nov 2009, 12:27 am

Yes, he's said it repeatedly. I even gave evidence to it. You guys don't read.
Back to top Go down
ACRID"
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
ACRID

PostSubject: Re: Who Is The Biggest Ma$e Biter?   Who Is The Biggest Ma$e Biter? Icon_minitimeWed 18 Nov 2009, 1:29 pm

i want to wear Ma$e's green glitter tux while tripping my balls off some low-grade PCP torpedo at Wal-Mart...ever since i was a kid have i wanted to do this...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who Is The Biggest Ma$e Biter?   Who Is The Biggest Ma$e Biter? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who Is The Biggest Ma$e Biter?
Page 1 of 1